ADVERTISEMENT

#15 Louisville falls at home to SMU 34-27 ( Overrated as usual )

Brohm sounded unhappy with Ron English after the game, if I am correctly reading between the lines. Seems that he thought the game plan was too complicated and did not adjust well to what SMU showed them.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
little brothers want out of the acc because of crap refs 😂

After over a century of playing in weaker conferences and having moderate success (nothing worth noting really), they are finally in a power 5 (albeit one of the weakest in football) conference and finding it not so palatable. Such an entitled group of whiners they are.

After over a century of playing in weaker conferences and having moderate success (nothing worth noting really), they are finally in a power 5 (albeit one of the weakest in football) conference and finding it not so palatable. Such an entitled group of whiners they are.
Their picture is in Wekipedia under cry babies

Reactions: warrior-cat
Brohm sounded unhappy with Ron English after the game, if I am correctly reading between the lines. Seems that he thought the game plan was too complicated and did not adjust well to what SMU showed them.

One thing i noticed about brohm over the years - its always someone else's fault. He definitely lacks the ability to accept any blame.

It’s funny, some idiots always rank them in the top 25 preseason, despite not doing anything to deserve it. A month later that have two loses. Those pollsters must be getting a kickback to rank them, even though it makes them look bad.

JB falls into the same trap as so many offensive minded coaches. They fill their cupboards with skill players. They just cannot help themselves. Teams are built from the inside out and there’s plenty of data to support this. But by all means spend all of your resources recruiting a shiny fast wide receiver.

They're a very odd team. They find something that works and then they seem to intentionally go away from it. Their D is not good. Their offense has some good pieces, but their Offensive line is bad. My guess is that the ball bounces their way a few times and they get an upset or two (Miami?), but they'll also lose to a BC or a UVA and of course the annual loss to UK.

Reactions: ganner918
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT