3. UK’s #14 Defense-
4. UK’s #14 Pass D-
5. The Bye Week-
6. Will Levis-
7. CRod-
8. Stoops/White-
9. UT’s 130th ranked pass D-
10. Disrespect of making UK 14 pt dogs-

Have at it UT and UK fans alike and I will counter you and quite possibly put you on ignore if you cross the Big Blue Line.

1. Rivalry-
2. Revenge-
3. UK’s #14 Defense-
4. UK’s #14 Pass D-
5. The Bye Week-
6. Will Levis-
7. CRod-
8. Stoops/White-

Have at it UT and UK fans alike and I will counter you and quite possibly put you on ignore if you cross the Big Blue Line.
Please show me your money line betting slip

1. Rivalry-
2. Revenge-
3. UK’s #14 Defense-
4. UK’s #14 Pass D-
5. The Bye Week-
6. Will Levis-
7. CRod-
8. Stoops/White-

Cute. Want us to make a Tennessee list with 200 reasons?

Please show me your money line betting slip
Lol, just because I dont gamble doesn't mean I don't sincerely believe in what I wrote.
This is shaping up to be the perfect Big Blue Storm with all the intangibles minus Neyland favoring the Cats.
That includes #1 Georgia looming next weekend between the hedges for UT and Heupel, which I probably could have included somewhere in my top 10.

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

1. Rivalry-
2. Revenge-
3. UK’s #14 Defense-
4. UK’s #14 Pass D-
5. The Bye Week-
6. Will Levis-
7. CRod-
8. Stoops/White-

1) Tennessee has completely dominated this rivalry.

2) Sure, I guess lol

3) UK has a solid defense, not the best we've played this year. Solid defense isn't stopping our elite offense unless we're just having an off day. UK doesn't get sacks and we don't give up pressure. We are not a one dimensional dink and dunk Miss State. We are extremely balanced and attack in all areas in the passing game. There is a reason Bama gave up 0 to Miss State and 52 to Tennessee.

4) Like Alabama, all UK's defensive statistics are about to drop following this weekend.

5) The bye week is beneficial for UK. Nothing to add to that.

6) He's a solid QB. We're confident in our Heisman frontrunner QB as well.

7) Rodriguez is a very good, very physical RB. I'm sure he'll get some hard earned yards. The good news for Tennessee is that they've been pretty elite at shutting down opposing RBs. Your OL is your weakness. Our DL is our strength. I think the Vols live in the backfield, containing Rodriguez enough and getting consistent pressure and hits on Levi.

8) I feel just fine with the coaching matchup. I think Heuoel is truly an elite offensive mind and playcaller.

9) our secondary is a concern every game. Fortunately for us, our remaining schedule is against teams that do not exactly light it up in the passing game to say the least.

10) It is what it is.

Overall, I think our strengths on defense match up well with UK. I think our defense dominates the line of scrimmage. As a result, I think we contain CRod enough and harass Levi all night. I think UK is solid defensively. I think solid defenses get torched by our offense. I know they do. The numbers and results say they do. So unless we're off, I have zero reason to think UK is going to come into Neyland and shut this offense down or even contain it. Zero reason.

I respect UK and the job Stoops has done. UK is capable of winning. But this is a night game in Neyland and, IMO, it's not a great matchup for Kentucky. I think if we play well, we cover that disrespectful spread.

JMO

1) Tennessee has completely dominated this rivalry.

2) Sure, I guess lol

3) UK has a solid defense, not the best we've played this year. Solid defense isn't stopping our elite offense unless we're just having an off day. UK doesn't get sacks and we don't give up pressure. We are not a one dimensional dink and dunk Miss State. We are extremely balanced and attack in all areas in the passing game. There is a reason Bama gave up 0 to Miss State and 52 to Tennessee.

4) Like Alabama, all UK's defensive statistics are about to drop following this weekend.

5) The bye week is beneficial for UK. Nothing to add to that.

6) He's a solid QB. We're confident in our Heisman frontrunner QB as well.

7) Rodriguez is a very good, very physical RB. I'm sure he'll get some hard earned yards. The good news for Tennessee is that they've been pretty elite at shutting down opposing RBs. Your OL is your weakness. Our DL is our strength. I think the Vols live in the backfield, containing Rodriguez enough and getting consistent pressure and hits on Levi.

8) I feel just fine with the coaching matchup. I think Heuoel is truly an elite offensive mind and playcaller.

9) our secondary is a concern every game. Fortunately for us, our remaining schedule is against teams that do not exactly light it up in the passing game to say the least.

10) It is what it is.

Overall, I think our strengths on defense match up well with UK. I think our defense dominates the line of scrimmage. As a result, I think we contain CRod enough and harass Levi all night. I think UK is solid defensively. I think solid defenses get torched by our offense. I know they do. The numbers and results say they do. So unless we're off, I have zero reason to think UK is going to come into Neyland and shut this offense down or even contain it. Zero reason.

I respect UK and the job Stoops has done. UK is capable of winning. But this is a night game in Neyland and, IMO, it's not a great matchup for Kentucky. I think if we play well, we cover that disrespectful spread.

JMO
It is just your opinion because as of today and statistically speaking UK is the best D and Pass D you will have faced come Sat night! Only Georgia is better in both on your schedule and they are #1 defending Champions!

It is just your opinion because as of today and statistically speaking UK is the best D and Pass D you will have faced come Sat night! Only Georgia is better in both on your schedule and they are #1 defending Champions!

Keep on laughing wolfpackVol. You wont be laughing when we punch you in the mouth Sat night.

Bama had the clear #1 D in the conference until we played them... Does that not compute? Do you honestly think yalls D is head and shoulders better than theirs? The delusion from this fanbase never ceases to amaze

Bama had the clear #1 D in the conference until we played them... Does that not compute? Do you honestly think yalls D is head and shoulders better than theirs? The delusion from this fanbase never ceases to amaze
Statistically we are. No one said head and shoulders better. Plus you guys are our arch rival and beat us last yr in Ky. We owe you!

Lol, just because I dont gamble doesn't mean I don't sincerely believe in what I wrote.
This is shaping up to be the perfect Big Blue Storm with all the intangibles minus Neyland favoring the Cats.
That includes #1 Georgia looming next weekend between the hedges for UT and Heupel, which I probably could have included somewhere in my top 10.

Maybe you're right. Maybe we don't know what's coming. Maybe its a perfect Big Blue Storm. Or maybe it's the exact opposite...maybe you don't know what's waiting on you. Maybe UK us walking into a Big Orange Buzzsaw..

Reality check is waiting for somebody....maybe it's not for who you are convinced it's for...

1. Rivalry-
We can use that argument as well.
2. Revenge-
Sounds good on paper
3. UK’s #14 Defense
UT's #2 offense
4. UK’s #14 Pass D-
And hasn't faced an offense yet that will force it to pick a poison. Ole Miss essentially passed for 213 and rushed for 196 against the UK D. I am not convinced UK can shut down balanced offenses, much less a balanced and explosive offense
5. The Bye Week-
UT essentially just had a bye week as well. Starters didn't play the 2nd half against UTM.
6. Will Levis-
Heisman candidate Hendon Hooker

The entire UT receiver group, including the TEs
8. Stoops/White-

Heupel/Golesh
UT has one of the top pressure defenses against a porous UK OL
I guess the oddsmakers watched the UK-USC game
Counter away.

Reactions: colvolfan
UK could pull the upset no question. You have a great Defense for sure

The crowd will be 💯

The team will not be flat and will feed off the crowd

It’s night game not noon game

I like our chances

We can use that argument as well.

Sounds good on paper

UT's #2 offense

And hasn't faced an offense yet that will force it to pick a poison. Ole Miss essentially passed for 213 and rushed for 196 against the UK D. I am not convinced UK can shut down balanced offenses, much less a balanced and explosive offense

UT essentially just had a bye week as well. Starters didn't play the 2nd half against UTM.

Heisman candidate Hendon Hooker

The entire UT receiver group, including the TEs

Heupel/Golesh

UT has one of the top pressure defenses against a porous UK OL

I guess the oddsmakers watched the UK-USC game

Counter away.
White wolf… with all due respect, this has not been a rivalry in 45 years. I wish it was.

Reactions: bassmaster_vol
1. Rivalry-
2. Revenge-
3. UK’s #14 Defense-
4. UK’s #14 Pass D-
5. The Bye Week-
6. Will Levis-
7. CRod-
8. Stoops/White-

If #1 and #2 meant anything at all then Tennessee would have more wins over Florida and Bama over the years. Kentucky is to Tennessee what Tennessee is to Florida. It seems like no matter what the games turn out the same way every year, with the occasional outlier.

#3 and #4 aren't really any indication since Bama was statistically just as good as Kentucky is now when Tennessee played them. Tennessee put up 52 against Bama.

#5 is nice to have, but our starters only played half a game last week against a very weak opponent.

#6 and #7 are your best players and you need them to perform well to win. Tennessee has it's own best players that you could say the same for including a Heisman favorite QB and 2 potential All American WRs.

#8 I think Stoops is a good coach, but so is Heupel. I don't know who White is. I assume he is one of Kentucky's coordinators. I think Kentucky has a good football team, but I don't know that coaching gives them a clear advantage.

#9 Tennessee's defensive weakness certainly appears to be it's pass defense. Some of those numbers might be due to teams having to throw a lot to keep up on the scoreboard. Tennessee's run D is outstanding, but it also might be benefiting from what opposing offenses have to do to keep up. Tennessee's defense is anything but elite, but Kentucky's offense has nothing to brag about either.

#10 Same as #1 and #2

I think UK has made it much closer to a rivalry under Stoops than it used to be. UT fans used to be able to pencil in the UK game as an automatic win. These days if a team beats UK they earned it because it was a dogfight.
Although a UK fan forever, I’m realistic and I have some UT ties by marriage. So I’m very realistic I’m 70 years old and saw my first Tennessee Kentucky game and the score was 6-2 ! (probably around 1958). Kentucky always plays Tennessee hard
there were blowout wins by the Vols in the 90s due to Shuler / Manning , and Mumme shooting his mouth off that irritated Fulmer ,but even some of them were pretty close.
Stoops is 2-7 against the Vols , and obviously pretty damn good for us.
You guys have been crappy until this year yet, No matter what our fans say, these are facts . Bottom line Kentucky will always play Tennessee hard as hell.
But there is a penchant on our side, to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. We just need to quit talking and beat your ass. Do I think that is possible this year? Analytics say there is a 18% chance that Kentucky could win.
so it is not zero.

Word is Tennessee player's and coaching staff are telling everyone that asks about this game are saying there isn't a chance in hell kentucky beats them let alone come within 3 tds.

• Haha
Reactions: Boro_Orange
But there is a penchant on our side, to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
You just described UT's ability to lose games in the UF rivalry. Butch Jones was especially good at 1 pt losses to UF after leading when entering the 4th qtr. So I can understand your point.

1. Rivalry-
2. Revenge-
3. UK’s #14 Defense-
4. UK’s #14 Pass D-
5. The Bye Week-
6. Will Levis-
7. CRod-
8. Stoops/White-

HH- A lot of people don’t think you’re a UK fan. Sometimes I have to wonder. Every time we play a big game that we figure to lose you just go crazy hurling insults and twist facts … it’s like you do it on purpose to make it worse ?? I’d venture a guess and tell you that I really think I want to win this game MORE THAN YOU and I hope like hell we do. But this is going to be EXTREMELY difficult so why do you set yourself up for a huge letdown ? ‘If’ you really are a Cat fan why don’t you wait and see how it turns out before you sling all of this crap ?

1. Rivalry-
2. Revenge-
3. UK’s #14 Defense-
4. UK’s #14 Pass D-
5. The Bye Week-
6. Will Levis-
7. CRod-
8. Stoops/White-

Interesting that Gods gift to football, Will Levis is only number 6 on the list.

This is the most delusional thing I've read today. You will lose, by more than the spread and your coach will more than likely be coaching Auburn next year. Stay used to it.

Interesting that Gods gift to football, Will Levis is only number 6 on the list.

This is the most delusional thing I've read today. You will lose, by more than the spread and your coach will more than likely be coaching Auburn next year. Stay used to it.
This is the most delusional thing that I have ever read. Congrats, you lose the internet, turn in your sports card.

Bama's defense is light years better than yours, I would also put LSU's defense ahead of yours.

While UK has built their defensive resume against Youngstown St, Miami, OH, N. Illinois, SC and MSU (Bama Blanked). Bama has dealt with Texas, Arkansas and Tennessee and LSU has faced Florida State, Tennessee, Ole Miss (which UK lost to) and did a better job vs MSU.

Keep trying

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT