ADVERTISEMENT

#1 vs #4 and #2 vs #7 tonight

Neither one of these teams scare me at all. Purdue is same exact thing as last year, and Tennessee is a typical Rick Barnes team. Physical defensively, but not great offensively outside of knecht
Purdue is definitely better than last year. More athletic, they just need to keep that turnover machine Gillus off the floor.

Purdue is definitely better than last year. More athletic, they just need to keep that turnover machine Gillus off the floor.
I want to see that backcourt get better before I say they are better, loyer played good today but they still struggle with physical and athletic teams

Reactions: gharding07
How is he gonna do it with one front court player, he has all guards and wings right now. Normally I would agree, but he physically can’t this year, even Bradshaw and big z aren’t back to the basket bigs
By letting Wagner dribble 25 seconds off the shot clock. Cal always finds a way to get lured into a good rock fight.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
Idk Tennessee is as physical as they get and they won. Even with Edey in foul trouble.
If they had a guy like dilly who was quick and can change things paces and be a different option to the other two guards I would like them more, but they beat those orange pricks, so i like them a lot tonight

Agree.Besides Knecht they really can't score.
Their guards jack up a ton of shots. It’s either feast or famine. Knecht goes through dry spells because they don’t look for him often. He’s better at jump shooting or in the open floor. Gets the ball stripped too often from help side when driving.

Harris is 1-5 from 3 on the year in all of their games except UK (5-6). Miss just one of those that he hit on Dillingham we probably win that game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT