ADVERTISEMENT

#1 vs #4 and #2 vs #7 tonight

No one refers to the 2012 champs as the 2011 champs. No one refers to the wall team as the 2009 season.

Instead of being a moron just say you meant 2018 so you can cherry pick it.

• Haha
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
You said 2017. That includes the season UK went 32 and 6.

Why are we arbitrarily starting then?

Let's do it since Barnes has been at UT.
😂😂😂 Talk about twisting stats.
You start a season at the beginning not the end.
I didn’t say since 2016. I said since 2017.

Cal pumpers always gotta go as far back in the past as they can because even they can’t defend his garbage results lately!!

Reactions: NociHTTP
If a team had 24 free throws in the first half, you'd never guess they only had 29 points.

Neither one of these teams scare me at all. Purdue is same exact thing as last year, and Tennessee is a typical Rick Barnes team. Physical defensively, but not great offensively outside of knecht

This ref in the Tennessee vs Purdue game just called one of the worst fouls I’ve ever seen. Ziegler tripped over his own teammate and they called a foul on edey who was behind the play
That was rooferee like
I would have thrown my TV out the window already. This game has been horribly officiated

One team is allowed to hack and grab and get away with it, and the other team can barely breathe on the other team without it being called a foul

And the refs just missed that illegal ass screen Tennessee just set, my gosh he just dipped his should into that little guard for Purdue and the ref just sat their and looked at it

Tennessee's "defense":

VQ0DRo.gif

UK has won Maui exactly 1 time.

And that took heroics at the buzzer by Brassow.

Oh the glory days of Maui!!

Either Tennessee or Purdue would handle us easily right now. No size in the middle is our Achilles heel.
Obviously need two of the bigs back or we’re toast.

That Purdue fan just validated my opinion of Indiana. Meth, wife beaters and pigs.

Tennessee's style of play is really garbage but it does seem to win alot of regular season games. It hasn't been much successful in the post season though.
It’s literally just UFC and jacking the shit out of everybody on every play and forcing the refs hand. They have one guy who is a threat to score in knecht, outside of that it’s a bunch of hits and misses

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT