ADVERTISEMENT

(1) Purdue goes down (3) Houston goes down tonight

Doubtful. They have a really good resume. 0 bad losses.
Here's a funny:

UK vs. TA&M on ESPN.

UK ranked 6 with 12/2 record.

AM not ranked and a 9-5 record.

ESPN says AM has a 66.3% chance of beating UK this weekend.

That's 5% higher than a much better UF team was predicted to win. Yet we won.

I'm convinced ESPN is in on the gambling scene because that probability makes absolutely zero sense.

If we can get a tough win on the road against A/M this weekend we should move up some
Nebraska is hot right now. They beat the crap out of Indiana and now beat down Purdue too. I’ll keep an eye on them, that little Asian guard they have lights it up from 3. They looked good in the IU game I watched.

Reactions: gharding07
This is a top 3 team right now easy. I don't care what they get ranked , they have everything you need to win. Doesn't mean squat anyways if we have another tourney flop. This team just seems different

Who? Losing to Nebraska isn't good, Houston finally played someone decent and lost. Both will lose several more. Neither is a tip 10 team IMO
Purdue is a top 10 team for sure, I don’t think Houston is as strong as they have been but their defense is amazing, historically good and rated above our 2015 team.

Here's a funny:

UK vs. TA&M on ESPN.

I'm convinced ESPN is in on the gambling scene because that probability makes absolutely zero sense.
Last weekend it was 81% until they lost at home and we beat Florida

Who? Losing to Nebraska isn't good, Houston finally played someone decent and lost. Both will lose several more. Neither is a tip 10 team IMO
Both loses are quad 1 losses. That's all the resume will show to the committee. Nebraska is 58th, Iowa St is 12th.

Reactions: Fox2monk
This is a top 3 team right now easy. I don't care what they get ranked , they have everything you need to win. Doesn't mean squat anyways if we have another tourney flop. This team just seems different
I agree plus I want them to feel slighted like they have to go out and prove something every game. Post the comments from the UNC-W debacle on the board every game. Never let them forget that they can get beat by anyone if they don’t come to play.

Here this board goes again making knee jerk reactions based on teams they know very little about so they can imply other teams are overrated. Before these games Nebraska was 52 and Iowa St. 18 on Kenpom. Road conference games against good teams are incredibly difficult for just about any team. Iowa St. specifically has the third most top 25 upsets at home in the past 12 years of any team in the country. Hilton is damn difficult to win at. Neither of these two losses are bad.

Both loses are quad 1 losses. That's all the resume will show to the committee. Nebraska is 58th, Iowa St is 12th.
I didn’t know Iowa State was ranked that high. They proved they are good but damn winning a game only scoring 57 points is kinda concerning, I guess it means great defense at least.

Reactions: gharding07
Here this board goes again making knee jerk reactions based on teams they know very little about so they can imply other teams are overrated. Before these games Nebraska was 52 and Iowa St. 18 on Kenpom. Road conference games against good teams are incredibly difficult for just about any team. Iowa St. specifically has the third most top 25 upsets at home in the past 12 years of any team in the country. Hilton is damn difficult to win at. Neither of these two losses are bad.
Apparently nobody has been paying attention this year. Everyone is beating everyone. It's already been a wild season. So much parody.

Apparently nobody has been paying attention this year. Everyone is beating everyone. It's already been a wild season. So much parody.
100%. And it's turning into clockwork when any top team loses there's a thread full of people calling them a fraud because it was a bad loss. Pretty soon there will be a thread like this for every top 10 team so I guess everyone's just a fraud this year.

Here's a funny:

UK vs. TA&M on ESPN.

A few thoughts here...

1) It's a computer model (so the percentage isn't based on opinions). This is the only point on which I'll defend them.

2) Their model is garbage.

3) And YES I believe the people at ESPN are biased (they're mostly graduates of coastal schools and certainly prefer ACC / Big Ten to SEC).

4) And they're definitely "in on the gambling scene" - they literally have an ESPNBet app.

Reactions: TheDude73
Purdue not only lost, they got blown out.

Kentucky has a chance to be a 1 in the next bracketology.

100%. And it's turning into clockwork when any top team loses there's a thread full of people calling them a fraud because it was a bad loss. Pretty soon there will be a thread like this for every top 10 team so I guess everyone's just a fraud this year.
When the Cats lose plenty on here call us a fraud. Hell we one last night and some on here said we are an early out.

Nebraska is hot right now. They beat the crap out of Indiana and now beat down Purdue too. I’ll keep an eye on them, that little Asian guard they have lights it up from 3. They looked good in the IU game I watched.

I agree Nebraska is pretty good. IU is trash though. Just lost to Rutgers for the 9th time in 11 games.

I agree. Parody has arrived. And these teams don't play a fast paste offense like we do. Winning on the road is a mind field. I wonder how we will fair with the next trip on the road to Texas A&M ?

Perhaps we will hit the nail on the head and actually win if we can get to the SEC logo, make tough twos, guard the yard, and get our puppies in order ?

may

be

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT