ADVERTISEMENT

••OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS GEORGIA GAME THREAD••

I should have quit watching when we got to 100. Stall ball and lack of focus killing the mood

FWIW I’m not mad at our guys at all
Refs not only took the air out of the tires they slashed them
Utter BS officiating
UGA hasn’t really done anything to deserve credit for a comeback imo

Unfortunately, UK started having too good a time and turned a great game into one in which Cal should be pissed. You never disrespect the game or your opponent because good things can go badly quickly.

I'm hoping Cal addresses this D soon. A lot of completely wide open layups, sagging 5-10 feet off shooters from deep, almost no understanding of where the ball is going to come off the rim.

If Kentucky truly committed to trying to score 100 a game, I'm not too concerned what we do on defense.

There's a world where Kentucky could focus all it's efforts on creating an offense that's unstoppable with elite players at every position, and we still win the title, 105 to 87. It CAN be done. Simply outscore the other teams through blistering 3s, fast break points, high # of possessions, etc..

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
While our defense is dogshit, is 3 seconds a rule anymore? I swear I've watched 54 camp that lane all night run blocking on drives. Maybe it's the booze talking.

Embarrassing graphic if you are a UK guard - opponents’ guards have had career nights every game in Rupp this season.

Have some damn pride, boys.

Reactions: BC_Wader
If Kentucky truly committed to trying to score 100 a game, I'm not too concerned what we do on defense.

There's a world where Kentucky could focus all it's efforts on creating an offense that's unstoppable with elite players at every position, and we still win the title, 105 to 87. It CAN be done. Simply outscore the other teams through blistering 3s, fast break points, high # of possessions, etc..

It can definitely be done. It just makes it harder.

There's been a bunch of highly seeded teams that have had great offenses/poor defenses or vice versa. Most of them tend to fail

I'm hoping Cal addresses this D soon. A lot of completely wide open layups, sagging 5-10 feet off shooters from deep, almost no understanding of where the ball is going to come off the rim.
I don't blame Cal for the clown show that his team started playing around the 7 minute mark.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT