ADVERTISEMENT

“Rent is Due” - Cal

If he’s participating at 100% then he’ll be kept an eye on. When he starts to out-perform others in practice consistently then he’ll be on the court.

Else no.

Is there a possibility that the kid IS ready to play, but has balked at the opportunity? These kids are human beings, they have their own goals to consider, too.

Lifelong Kentucky fan who committed almost instantly after being offered and has practiced hard but yeah he doesn’t feel like playing scroouk92 strikes again
Fellow fan mocks fellow fan. Maxey2Whitney strikes again.

For the more astute out there, mental toughness is a part of the game, and if anyone is proving that to be true, it's EJ. You can be physically ready to lace 'em up long before your head is in the game.

1. If 100 percent play him. Red shirt makes zero sense. Four years from now he's either playing for money or recruited over, and a grad transfer to a place he can start.

2. He'd be the fourth guy off the bench (unless he shocked everyone and was better already than Johnny Juzang.) Here are the fourth guys off the bench for three notable Kentucky teams: 2011 Final Four team: Stacey Poole. 2012 National Championship Team: Jarrod Polson. 2014 Runner Up Team: freshman Dom Hawkins.

So, he'd be a more lethal ninth man than Kentucky had on several recent accomplished teams. And he'd get a chance to get a feel for the experience before next year.

Last edited:
It's "she". You seem so infatuated with taking a dig at my every post, one would think you'd at least check out my profile. Why do you go after fellow fans? Is this something that all fanbases do?
Why 92? You are lying about being a UK fan, how do we know you aren't lying about being a female?

Reactions: RunninRichie
Two schools of thought I’m torn on

1. He plays burns redshirt helps give us depth but really helps next year from his albeit limited experience
2. Burn the redshirt and needs it in the future. A 4-5 year guy.

Imo to play him cal would need to believe he would have a significant impact.

Reactions: ScrooDook92
1. If 100 percent play him. Red shirt makes zero sense. Four years from now he's either playing for money or recruited over, and a grad transfer to a place he can start.

2. He'd be the fourth guy off the bench (unless he shocked everyone and was better already than Johnny Juzang.) Here are the fourth guys off the bench for three notable Kentucky teams: 2011 Final Four team: Stacey Poole. 2012 National Championship Team: Jarrod Polson. 2014 Runner Up Team: freshman Dom Hawkins.

So, he'd be a more lethal ninth man than Kentucky had on several recent accomplished teams. And he'd get a chance to get a feel for the experience before next year.
I'd be shocked if a relatively healthy Dontae Allen isn't better than Juzang...or Brooks for that matter. Play him if he's ready.

You clearly do. I mean, we all have opinions that others won't like, but if I had to pick people who are the fastest to attack others and their opinions, you're in the Top Five. Right up there with Max2Whitney.

there are probably three posters here I sometimes call out or show aggravation with. You are one of them. I don’t attack fans. I don’t attack you, just post my opinion (through my replies on your posts, or through replies to others regarding your posts - I never start any post about you or to you without this being the case). And my opinion of you, which is apparently shared by a large portion of this board who actually pay attention, is that you are either not a Kentucky fan (my assumption), or a very negative one at best. I’m not angry, just matter of fact. I’m not attacking, just laying out what I think. If it’s not true, I guess I’m wrong. But see post above, others have either put you on ignore, or post their feeling that you are not a Kentucky Wildcat Basketball Fan, but a troll posing.

Thanks “ma’am.”

Fellow fan mocks fellow fan. Maxey2Whitney strikes again.

For the more astute out there, mental toughness is a part of the game, and if anyone is proving that to be true, it's EJ. You can be physically ready to lace 'em up long before your head is in the game.

Not saying this isnt a possibility, but he has had quite a long time to start mentally preparing.

Not saying this isnt a possibility, but he has had quite a long time to start mentally preparing.
I only mentioned it because it happens ALL THE TIME where athletes are affected mentally by an injury. It can cause them to hold back, withdraw from contact, etc. How many times have we seen in baseball, for example, where a player develops the "yips"? Suddenly they can't slide into a base, they can't throw it from home plate to first, they can't crowd the plate, etc. A lot more goes into physical rehabbing than just the physical part of it. Some never recover.

there are probably three posters here I sometimes call out or show aggravation with. You are one of them. I don’t attack fans. I don’t attack you, just post my opinion (through my replies on your posts, or through replies to others regarding your posts - I never start any post about you or to you without this being the case). And my opinion of you, which is apparently shared by a large portion of this board who actually pay attention, is that you are either not a Kentucky fan (my assumption), or a very negative one at best. I’m not angry, just matter of fact. I’m not attacking, just laying out what I think. If it’s not true, I guess I’m wrong. But see post above, others have either put you on ignore, or post their feeling that you are not a Kentucky Wildcat Basketball Fan, but a troll posing.

Thanks “ma’am.”
“She” has also insinuated in the past that she has a rather nice rack. I say, pics or neither happened. No female and no nice rack. Don’t judge - those were “her” words - not mine. [laughing]

Back on ignore you go. Each time I think you'll talk about the Cats instead of negatively about fellow fans, I'm wrong.
stop playing victim nobody is attacking you we’re just calling it like how we see it; you’re always negative about the team and we never see you have a positive take on the team.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Thanks “ma’am.”

s7mnOhs.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT