ADVERTISEMENT

“OFFICIAL VANDERBILT @ KENTUCKY THREAD

There is zero excuse to look this bad. I said it before Ole Miss and I'll say it today, Stoops needs to go.
I’m finally getting to that point too. I love what Stoops has done for us, but his issues don’t seem fixable and we aren’t going to take another step forward with him. I don’t know why by the just can’t keep his team playing at a high level, especially in games they are expected to win.

Worst half of football we’ve played since uscjr.

I was going to say the same. Same exact pattern. Same jaw jacking. Same overall lack of discipline. The difference between Vandy and UK is their coaching right now.

We both beat top 10 teams, but this UK team and the staff coaching them DOES NOT have the ability to field a disciplined team. Too big of a body of work to ignore it and hope for it to get better. Huge difference in that way between Stoops and Brooks. Wish we had Brooks on the staff as a GM and involved with the team.

Going to have to play a smart and fundamentally sound 2nd half to pull this one out. Vanderbilt’s going to methodically grind this game if they get up two scores.

That’s not possible however when our guys keep accumulating penalties and turning the ball over..

And once again our situational decision making is incomprehensible. Run nothing but passing plays when there was enough time for Vandy to hurt us, then take a knee when there really wasn’t anything to lose trying to hit a couple of chunk passes and get into FG range after the kick out of bounds. Stoops may be the worst coach in the SEC at managing end of half scenarios.
Not just the SEC

I'm not as pessimistic as a lot of posters but I have a hard time believing we can stop this Pavia asshole. Just seems like each drive is going to methodically bleed 8 minutes from the clock. When they do it, it looks as if their offense is in total command. It's the total opposite with ours.

I say establish the run in the 2nd half and stick with it.

Reactions: CatOfDaVille
I’m finally getting to that point too. I love what Stoops has done for us, but his issues don’t seem fixable and we aren’t going to take another step forward with him. I don’t know why by the just can’t keep his team playing at a high level, especially in games they are expected to win.
If you’ve seen one Stoops team, you’ve seen them all. His philosophies with a top 25 roster are no different than his first season when he was just trying to keep games respectable with a roster full of 2 & 3 stars. He coaches dumb & scared. The exact recipe for success in the SEC. Lol. It’s really embarrassing, IMO. Can’t wait til he’s gone.

Stoops will finally get us playing more exciting offensive football after college football reverts back to defense winning championships. A day late and a dollar short. Who am I kidding? We'll never have exciting football under Stoops.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
pawn stars GIF by Academy of Country Music Awards

Best I can do is a limp wristed QB draw with Wimsatt to waste second down.

- Bush, probably

Reactions: The_Catfather
I'm not as pessimistic as a lot of posters but I have a hard time believing we can stop this Pavia asshole. Just seems like each drive is going to methodically bleed 8 minutes from the clock. When they do it, it looks as if their offense is in total command. It's the total opposite with ours.

I have no idea what the answer is at QB long term. But i’m pretty sure it’s neither of the options we’ve seen this year. But for tonight i’d play Wimsatt and run the football. Don’t think they can stop it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT