ADVERTISEMENT

“OFFICIAL VANDERBILT @ KENTUCKY THREAD

They're going to give this game to Vandy either way. You NEVER as a crew call that play down and NOT review it either way, especially with 5 fkng min while there's a player on the field injured and play is stopped anyway.

I think he was down, but the call and lack of review is just sht officiating.

It was close, but I don’t know how you can say one way or another whether his knee was down based on the replays we’ve seen. This looks like a foolish waste of a timeout.

It was close, but I don’t know how you can say one way or another whether his knee was down based on the replays we’ve seen. This looks like a foolish waste of a timeout.

It's not foolish. It forces the officials' hand. Sometimes you do it to light a fire

277e0717-db4f-4125-aeef-580e4e4e5a22_text.gif

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Waste of a timeout.
Yep, The QB was down before the ball came out and now we are behind and down to 2 timeouts. If we don't get a stop here it could be over.

RIDICULOUS how horrible Stoop's teams play coming out of a bye week.

I don't care how good that little QB is, half their defense is hurt and we still cant score on FREAKIN Vandy!!!!

SAD

Is Stoops' only function to argue with the refs?
Stoops has a point with this one. These chuckle - ferks called a forward pass a fumble earlier. They get absolutely no benefit of the doubt from here on out.

I could officiate better if I blacked out on a bourbon bender.

Now, I'm not blaming the refs for us losing. I'm just saying they suck.

We have to have a TD here. It just feels like we have no juice on offense and our defense is struggling to stop Vandy. At what point do we just go with Wimsett all the time?

Reactions: megablue
It's not foolish. It forces the officials' hand. Sometimes you do it to light a fire
We’ll just agree to disagree on this one. I don’t like using a second half timeout just to send a message to the refs when it looks like this could be a close game where we need that later for clock management.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT