ADVERTISEMENT

POLITICAL THREAD

Create fake news, scream about said fake news so loud the mayor has to come out and call you on your BS about their town, use mayor addressing it to then claim it's real. Totally reasonable adult behavior.
Yes, the mayor is much more reliable than the people living in the apartments. I'm sure he overheard at a cocktail party that it wasn't real.

The new feudalism that you support is strange.

We Are A Bad Match Up for South Carolina

and I’m just messing with you. I was at the South Carolina game and we look like crap on O. D is maybe best we’ve had in a while. There were people on here saying nobody was talking smack and I was just trying to liven it up.

I saw your score thought well that’s not anything against southern miss. I didn’t realize it was only half a game. Now it’s a little more impressive.

South Carolina is truly the Jekyll and Hyde of all time. And based on the tough games Kentucky and South Carolina seem to usually have I expect this will be another one. I do think you’ll see our quarterback is much better passing than you saw last Saturday. But we’ll see.
This is one of those games where I honestly am not sure what’s going to happen. USC still has great athletes, and our OLine needs serious improvement.

POLITICAL THREAD

Funny how that works.

Don’t show their face or mention race when they kill someone but blast “white” in the headline if it’s white perp, or in the moment they’re killed in a situation the press can make racial, blast their photo from kindergarten.

I’m glad to see “Man” arrested because if he had got away, this type of description would’ve made it hard to find him.

“What did he look like?”

He was not a woman and he wore a shirt.

'What is a woman?'

POLITICAL THREAD

The more The Village Idiot screeches, directly correlates with how incorrect he becomes proven to be.

Case in point, it's not just aurora Colorado. A group of 30+ just did the same thing in Chicago. And I've heard the 911 calls and dispatch recordings.

And the Chicago gangs are making social media threats. Now, one can stick their head in the sand, like him; or realize even if it just a made up MAGA fantasy, real shit might go down, amd real people might be casualties of this whatever it is.

Guy is just dumb as a Brick.
They are just hysterically desperate to cover up the now budding fruit of this horrible administration until after the election.
They are 100% dependent on keeping Americans oblivious to the truth. They literally have no accomplishments to run on. Only destruction.

The end of an era. ELO final tour.

They will be in Indy Saturday and Cincy next week. The next month in Nashville. Visually and musically spectacular. Refered to as the 5th Beatle, Jeff Lynn is a historic figure in rock music. Don't risk missing them. It is worth every penny.

We Are A Bad Match Up for South Carolina

Sir you are confused. No one in here said we were gonna be a national power. And based on this schedule we may end up with 5 losses.

We are only saying based on the animal feces the Cocks threw up on the field Saturday, this is a game we should definitely win.
and I’m just messing with you. I was at the South Carolina game and we look like crap on O. D is maybe best we’ve had in a while. There were people on here saying nobody was talking smack and I was just trying to liven it up.

I saw your score thought well that’s not anything against southern miss. I didn’t realize it was only half a game. Now it’s a little more impressive.

South Carolina is truly the Jekyll and Hyde of all time. And based on the tough games Kentucky and South Carolina seem to usually have I expect this will be another one. I do think you’ll see our quarterback is much better passing than you saw last Saturday. But we’ll see.

POLITICAL THREAD

Jake Tapper wrote a book on the cover said "An Untold Story of American Valor". Claims to be a big supporter of the military and veterans. But of course when a situation comes like Walz lying and the Gold Star families sharp criticism of Harris...he ignores it. It's to hell with the veterans now for Jake, got to protect the Dems.

Login to view embedded media

Easy money bet 2 weeks ago: took the over at 6.5 wins for UK for the season. Largest bet I’ve ever made boys!

I mean..6.5.

3 easy non-con’s plus Vandy. All easy wins.
South Carolina should be called the limpcocks, not the gamecocks. They’re very pedestrian. Florida is an absolute disaster. They don’t get over 3 wins this year.

Auburn, Louisville both should be wins.

I’m looking at a 9 win season with an upset of one of the big 4 of Texas, UGA, Ole Miss and UT.

I’ll take the over every damn day!

Grab a cigar and a splash of Weller and enjoy the ride.
I did also, but can you knock on wood please? I do not want to make the Football Gods angry!
Reactions: curtisj157

The Ukraine war. (Yes, we'll mind our manners)

POLITICAL THREAD

They're still dumb. You just by that point have become one of them. Also dumb. So you identify more. You've had to live under the system and adapt to it, so you no longer have fresh eyes. It's corrupted you.

Son, anyone that attended public schools had to live under and adapt to the system, so your point is moot.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT