ADVERTISEMENT

What's the best lick you've ever hit?

Learn Jerry.

One of the best mods here. This thread is obscene by SCOTUS standards. It has no redeeming social value.

Enough of the petty bickering, arguing, name calling and any behavior of this such. If this continues, you will be banned, and I'm not talking a day or two. If you have issues, email each other, meet each other or whatever. Just leave this petty stuff off the boards.

Petty bickering, arguing, name calling and any other similar behavior make the Paddock the wonderful place that it is. Without these things, it has no purpose.

Reactions: -LEK- and _Chase_
Im still trying to figure out how someone born in 1990 can do all this cocaine, heroine, and cheat people out of tickets @ Rupp of all places. Anyone that would do that to another cat fan needs to be banned, IMO

Reactions: maverick1
Enough of the petty bickering, arguing, name calling and any behavior of this such. If this continues, you will be banned, and I'm not talking a day or two. If you have issues, email each other, meet each other or whatever. Just leave this petty stuff off the boards.

Uh... this is the Paddock isn't it or am I posting on TMZ?
JohnCalipariWhaaaaaaatFace.gif

Im still trying to figure out how someone born in 1990 can do all this cocaine, heroine, and cheat people out of tickets @ Rupp of all places. Anyone that would do that to another cat fan needs to be banned, IMO

You're telling me...an African-American scalper is really a UK fan? I got over on that brotha, on the streets!

You're telling me...an African-American scalper is really a UK fan? I got over on that brotha, on the streets!

An inexcusable waste of oxygen just to keep a useless organism functioning. Reference post above and all those preceding..

Reactions: BigBlueGuru1990
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT