ADVERTISEMENT

What's the best lick you've ever hit?

guru...

1. What is the third letter of the last name of the girl in the pic?
2. How many siblings does she have?
3. Where did she go to college?

LOL lek you sir can E-A-D. Go back to hole you came out of better known as gyero. It's funny EVERYONE has made comments similar to mine yet you pick me out since once again you get a hard on everytime I'm around. I'm sure bigblue guru can hook you up with some good stuff, just do more than what he says. Why not call out funky and the other 25 people who have made comments in this thread? If you are calling me out he's shit the thread just as much as much me. The truth is you don't have the balls to call him, willy, and argbs out. You're a pussy hiding behind a screen name. In your words; "stupid money" stay off my balls you know your mom will never give that job to you. Stick to your comic books old man. I honestly don't give two shits who likes me but I do know that your 3 friends here and I all get along. You are the problem like normal.
No princess, the problem is that you are an attention whore. Plain and simple. And no, they hate you too. Argubs makes fun of you in every thread, its just your too slow to see it. And you do care what we think. You reek of desperateness.

Reactions: Mashburned
Funk is internet ninja mixed with Sherlock holmes.

2933318-01.jpg

surprisingly this image exists...

Idk man, but I don't want any part of you, ok. I'm just an instigator/spectator. Idk what LEK did to you, or you to him; I just want y'all to fist fight it out till the death, and be done with this foolishness.

Reactions: -LEK-
Idk man, but I don't want any part of you, ok. I'm just an instigator/spectator. Idk what LEK did to you, or you to him; I just want y'all to fist fight it out till the death, and be done with this foolishness.
Fair enough. I agree, I want it to stop as well. Somehow every time he gets into with another poster on here my name is dragged into it.

guru...

1. What is the third letter of the last name of the girl in the pic?
2. How many siblings does she have?
3. Where did she go to college?

1. M
2. 2
3. UK

If you know her, let's keep this confidential!!!!!

I don't want to end up like Lance Armstrong.

I like when someone posts something completely stupid with a 3rd grade grammatical error in it while simultaneously calling someone else stupid.
I like when someone tries to post back with absolutely no understanding of commas or grammar as a whole, and writes back with obvious syntax errors. Also, I like when some posts something completely stupid with a 3rd grade understanding of logic and misses the point by throwing in ad hominem argument.

Enough of the petty bickering, arguing, name calling and any behavior of this such. If this continues, you will be banned, and I'm not talking a day or two. If you have issues, email each other, meet each other or whatever. Just leave this petty stuff off the boards.

wait... I thought this whole thread was a joke. People are actually being serious?
Well Jason, you see, that's just the thing. Things start out fun and all that, then people carry things too far, get feelings hurt, get pissed, etc etc etc. Not trying to be a prick or a heavy handed mod. Just trying to make the forums a place where all are treated equally.

He was doing crack in middle school?

yes, butt whose crack?

Well Jason, you see, that's just the thing. Things start out fun and all that, then people carry things too far, get feelings hurt, get pissed, etc etc etc. Not trying to be a prick or a heavy handed mod. Just trying to make the forums a place where all are treated equally.

He's right, its all shits and giggles till someone giggles and shits. That's when it all goes wrong.

Last edited:
I'm just wondering what criteria will be used to select those to be punished. The whole thread looks like one big sack of buttholes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT