ADVERTISEMENT

What's the best lick you've ever hit?

So who is this?

full.jpg

Who is that? Lol...

Yeah I was not going to bust the My Space account out on him, he has enough against him now.

Definitely a broke ass "Playa" look, the white t underneath the robe screams Balla Wannabe, looks like something Bill Blass designed early 80's robe, smokers jacket, what ever you want to call THAT.

You don't want to be from a town with a gay mayor but you still rock earrings. Makes sense.

Lol please never change your handle op. You are 100% badass in my book. The guys at rafters would greet you with arms wide open

When you were in the joint were you the pitcher or the catcher? Another thing, if you did all this coke and heroin you claim, no way in hell you don't use anymore. I have friends I grew up with that I know claim to be clean yet they could never kick their addiction. You have to have some addiction with those John Dillinger like stories

Back when I was a chemistry teacher I found out that I had cancer. Not wanting my wife to struggle, I started making meth with a former student in an RV. Then a bunch of crazy stuff happened.

Reactions: BigBlueGuru1990
Are your knee pads still ok? I know when it comes to blow you sometimes have to do oral favors. Cocaine is a hell of a drug

Props on an interesting thread, but Jesus, wall2boogie, just shits right in the middle. It's like all his comments say, "hey guys, like me. Like me. I'm one of you." People here don't like you. You reek of someone desperately wanting to be liked.

Reactions: Mashburned
Okay, it opened in the August of 2003. The picture was taken in the spring of 2003. I think you're reading a little bit too much into this...

And I think you are even more full of shit with each post. Even the earliest of adopters, most likely not a random middle schooler, would have been posting pictures on day 1. My guess if that is a fake profile you set up back in the day to deflect folks away from you shit spewing, thinking they would take it easy on a young wildcat friend.

Reactions: maverick1 and -LEK-
This blows to hell the admonition to respect your fellow discussion site members. BigBluGuru, you are one silly guy.

Reactions: Mashburned
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT