ADVERTISEMENT

What's the best lick you've ever hit?

He looks pretty bad ass.

full.jpg

This one time in band camp I stole a guys drums and traded them for crystal meth, best lick I ever hit

How did Funky get this guy's pic? Holy roller..I had no idea that Funky was
magnum-pi-4db81a8d4b360.png

Don't eff with Funky.

I'm keepin' it "100"...

That picture brought back memories...The good ol' days of Shagari, Josh Carrier, Brandon Stockton, etc.

Willy, when are you going to upload an effing pic, man? Getting sick of this default Willy. You're better than that. Make me laugh. :D

I don't know how to post a new one. Got a few to choose from. BTK Killer, Ted Bundy, Charlie Manson. But I also have some adorable Lesbians. Just need to figure out how to post it. Decisions Heisman, decisions.

Reactions: maverick1
Was young and dumb hitting a married woman so hard her wedding pictures hanging on the wall behind the head board were slapping against it, almost like they were applauding my efforts. I was looking right at one of the pictures of them cutting the cake when I unloaded.

Was young and dumb hitting a married woman so hard her wedding pictures hanging on the wall behind the head board were slapping against it, almost like they were applauding my efforts. I was looking right at one of the pictures of them cutting the cake when I unloaded.
Props on the story, but I could never knowingly take it that far. I could never nail another dudes wife, to be anyways I would never want that karma coming back on me. To be honest some of my sexual encounters worry me in the sense that I didn't know their whole background and if they were married that would make me sick. How you managed to get off after staring at a wedding picture takes deep concentration I'm sure lol.

At 18 years old and in the military I would have unloaded on a leaf passing by.

That's some big-league cuckolding right there.

Is that a tarp thumbed tacked to cover a fire place in the back ground of the pic where he is trying to look like a broke ass "The Godfather" ? Where did he go ????

You know she would rip my balls off if she knew her picture was online, especially in this setting. And for those wondering, she is still beautiful. That's 6th grade...imagine her development until now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT