ADVERTISEMENT

USC QB is having a game.

I said USC was going to rawdog UofL on this very board and was told no Caleb Williams = dirty bird lock for a win.

Well....where yall at now?

Reactions: Samurai Cat
There’s more life in my 71-year-old co-worker than Plummer. Dude stinks. Nice to stick a fork in UofL before bedtime though!

The 7s just giving them a chance by spotting them 14 at half

Totally diff 2nd half

Man, I hate this for Louisville. It almost makes it seem like their season was built on smoke and mirrors and they really were vastly overrated. I surely hope that's not the case.
I know you're being sarcastic, but yeah, it was smoke and mirrors. They had a butter soft schedule and had six, one score games where they were 5-1.

* Won by 7 over a really bad IU team as they stopped them inside the 1 yard line at the end of the game.

* Won by 7 over a really bad UVA team.

* Won by 3 over a pedestrian NC ST team

* Won by 5 over a pedestrian GT team

* Won by 7 over a....um....wildly underachieving Miami (FL) team.

The losses?

* By 17 to a really bad Pitt team.

* By 7 to a reeling UK team at home on Senior Day on national TV as a solid favorite.

* By 10 to a Free Shoes U™ team using a student manager at QB.

Something entirely missing from posts on The Card March:

No threads before game on Card fans actually attending the game?!?!

I sympathize: I would not have flown to the West Coast to watch them!!

Reactions: *CatinIL*
Something entirely missing from posts on The Card March:

No threads before game on Card fans actually attending the game?!?!

I sympathize: I would not have flown to the West Coast to watch them!!
So much for L1C4 or whatever that silly slogan was.

They may yet pull this game out as USC's defense, at full strength, was awful. However, tonight, UofL's defense is just as bad if not worse. Backup QB carving them up big time.

Reactions: JHB4UK
Holiday Bowl record 5 td passing by USC 3rd stringer! With 5 min left in the 3rd!

Dude, you always wanna wrap up when you play the 7s. No telling what you might get

It's obvious that Plummer's finger is the reason that UofL is struggling against the...
iu

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT