ADVERTISEMENT

USC QB is having a game.

Decent throw by Plummer & that guy walks in for a TD. Instead it was high & behind, stumbles untouched short of the 4th.

Now Lincoln tries to put up 50

images

Saw a stat on HOB 7’s has played 7 games this season against backup QB

I know many of us posted about this as the season went on, but it really was insane the level of luck they had. The unbelievably favorable schedule, the insane injury bug that always bit teams just before their UL game, combined with some very favorable officiating and they definitely won 2-3 games they shouldn't.

The bad news is it definitely gave them a touch of buzz they didn't deserve. The good news is it sets the expectations of their delusional fanbase even higher; so the collapse will be fun to watch.

I know many of us posted about this as the season went on, but it really was insane the level of luck they had. The unbelievably favorable schedule, the insane injury bug that always bit teams just before their UL game, combined with some very favorable officiating and they definitely won 2-3 games they shouldn't.

The bad news is it definitely gave them a touch of buzz they didn't deserve. The good news is it sets the expectations of their delusional fanbase even higher; so the collapse will be fun to watch.
And you know now they are living and hoping we get beat tomorrow by Clemson.

I didn't watch a single second of the game live, just kept up with the score on here. BUT you know 7's fans will be locked in tomorrow on our game.

What else do they have? basketball? Jefferson County U is a total mess.

Football luck has a great way of balancing itself out. They got a lot of scheduling and opponent injury luck, to squeeze out close wins and post 10 wins. Doubt the fortunate breaks continue in 24.

Reactions: Dallas-Wild
And you know now they are living and hoping we get beat tomorrow by Clemson.

I didn't watch a single second of the game live, just kept up with the score on here. BUT you know 7's fans will be locked in tomorrow on our game.

What else do they have? basketball? Jefferson County U is a total mess.

Weird as it sounds, they get more happiness seeing us lose than seeing their team win.

Reactions: Dallas-Wild
I said USC was going to rawdog UofL on this very board and was told no Caleb Williams = dirty bird lock for a win.

Well....where yall at now?
Not sure why anybody would have thought that. They lost to FSU’s third string QB.

Shows the committee was right to leave FSU out. We put up 38 on Louisville, USC with a backup qb puts up 42, FSU struggled to get 16.
I think the committee made the right decision, but FSU was without the QB that would have played in the playoffs, so we don’t know how many points it could have hung on UL and it also completely shutdown UL’s offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT