ADVERTISEMENT

To the real MattJonesKSR

Maybe spell "ridiculous" right before you look to make fun of others.
policecar1.jpg

Word up, don't shoot

Reactions: LockdownCard
POLITICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha. I really don't care as Congress has more power than the Pres ever will. The coincidence was way too easy of a joke to make though. All in fun

I'm not Matt Jones but, I play him on TV.
I'll take your question Chief Hoss LockdownCard and swat it into the 8th row!
By the way...the reason the real MJ isn't responding is because you didn't say the magic word.

Reactions: JohnnyinShelbyville
....Twitter would be a much faster method of asking him your question.....

Perhaps if you would actually post your question(s) or grievance(s), Mr. Jones might be more likely to respond. The fact that you won't post it, speaks volumes on your intent to play some transparent Gotcha game. If I was Mr. Jones, I wouldn't respond either.

Reactions: Brando Mac
Lol the answer is yes towns walks too slow. If willis doesn't cheer harder this year we are screwed.

I'm waiting on MattjonesKSR

So let me get this straight. A card, umm, "fan" comes to a KY fan board and demands an audience with a particular individual? Given your seeming inability to follow a normal path of engagement such as twitter or one of the other accepted means of communication, I think its either safe to assume you have no real intention to contact him or rocket science is not your primary field of study. Perhaps both, I suppose.

Guys, I'd suggest taking this one to task is rather like getting your own rebound or . . . padding ones post count. I'm guessing whatever question is forthcoming is more likely to provide comic relief than insight into the cardinal mind.

Sorry for the oxymoron.

Tis me, MJ! Shhh I am using my super secret screen name. What is your question?

If I was going to guess the question it would be this:
How do you feel about coach cal now?

Since someone on one of the ul sites linked what MJ said about cal when he coached Memphis... something to the effect of he's a cheater yadda yadda yadda

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT