ADVERTISEMENT

To the real MattJonesKSR

Get in the thread..i have a question

LockdownCard - so is that your name or your current status in a correctional facility?

ekc23frn.gif

Nothing to me but if I'd like someone to respond to me, I'd ask, not demand or tell someone to do something. Maybe I am old-fashioned...

Reactions: LockdownCard
What response do you want?

In regards to your (if that was you) "question" this morning Billy Bob, Cal has humbled your God Complex coach and shady dealing athletic department twice in the NCAA tournament since arriving and every year in the regular season except for one. It amazes me how UofL fans still feel like they have room to squawk that beak to us or about us after the way we've owned them through the years. Here's the deal, ya'll will be the recipients of yet another Big Blue ass whoopin' this coming season and after we're through you can change your name to BeatdownCard.

Run along now, sweetie.

Reactions: LockdownCard
What response do you want?

In regards to your (if that was you) "question" this morning Billy Bob, Cal has humbled your God Complex coach and shady dealing athletic department twice in the NCAA tournament since arriving and every year in the regular season except for one. It amazes me how UofL fans still feel like they have room to squawk that beak to us or about us after the way we've owned them through the years. Here's the deal, ya'll will be the recipients of yet another Big Blue ass whoopin' this coming season and after we're through you can change your name to BeatdownCard.

Run along now, sweetie.
Save your rant, whoever you're referring to wasn't me chief.

ADVERTISEMENT