ADVERTISEMENT

To the real MattJonesKSR

Get in the thread..i have a question
Has to be one of 2 questions, so
Answer A- never bought Crown but would assume most Liquor stores stock it in the hood.
Answer B- again, never had a linebeard, but am sure they would oblige at any downtown Louisville barber shop.
Hope this answers your question, by the way, I'm MattjonesKSR.

Whats up with his latest deleted tweet that was an "accident"? "@KySportsRadio: I have now gone from slightly nervous to really nervous"

Just go wait outside some real writers' houses and look by their trash cans. I'm sure he will be over there digging through it.

Why wouldn't you just post your question for Matt in the OP? This is a messageboard, not a call in show. You can't expect people to be online at the same time as you. Ask the question, and unless you are trolling, you will likely get a response at some point.

Whats up with his latest deleted tweet that was an "accident"? "@KySportsRadio: I have now gone from slightly nervous to really nervous"
He's basing us retaining calipari on the assertion that if the cavs lose this round they will fire blatt.

He's basing us retaining calipari on the assertion that if the cavs lose this round they will fire blatt.

If it was that simple, then why would he delete it. Honestly, it may have nothing to do with basketball, but there are only 2 things that would make me nervous, losing Cal, or Skal being ineligible.

Anything to do with the governor debate he is holding? Mentioned a few times he was nervous about that.

I could be wrong but im pretty sure that tweet is about the debate he's going to have on KSR with all the candidates. Yesterday a story broke from one of the candidates college girlfriend that he used to beat up on her.

Reactions: ganner918
Ok LockdownCard iam here but i do have a governors debate i have to do so ask your question.

I enjoy KSR for the most part, except for when politics is featured, so I change the station then. I hated the McConnell / Grimes stuff, as Matt obviously tried to promote Grimes, to no avail.

Personally, I'd much rather listen to sports talk, but lots of people get their rocks off talking about politics, and Matt surely is one of those.

It's his show, and he can do what he wants with it, but I'll be sure avoid the political bunk myself (not that it matters what I do or think).

I enjoy KSR for the most part, except for when politics is featured, so I change the station then. I hated the McConnell / Grimes stuff, as Matt obviously tried to promote Grimes, to no avail.

Personally, I'd much rather listen to sports talk, but lots of people get their rocks off talking about politics, and Matt surely is one of those.

I tune in some times after a game but If I was a regular listener, that would have been the end for me. I can't stand it when sports people use their mic to promote politics....ditto for Hollywood types.

If you did not listen to this morning's show you missed a great debate. It was a very enjoyable show.

I am not big into politics at all and thought matt did a great job conducting the debate and I also thought it was pretty enjoyable.

I hate politics and don't live in KY but did listen to the debate this morning. Some of the national debate people should take a cue from what KSR did this morning - it was actually informative and entertaining to listen to.

Didn't listen to the first hour because of it. Did he talk sports the 2nd hour? If he did, i'll probably go back and listen to the podcast.

I'm Matt Jones
yes Im the real Jonesy
all you other Matt Jonesy's
are just?? cloning...

Best I could do.

And...does this actually work? If so, hey Jen Selter, I'm sorry but it's not going to work out. Text me if you want, I may reconsider.

I tune in some times after a game but If I was a regular listener, that would have been the end for me. I can't stand it when sports people use their mic to promote politics that I don't agree with....ditto for Hollywood types.
Fixed.....

ADVERTISEMENT