ADVERTISEMENT

TJ Walker...great tweet!!

We settled for Billy Gillispie....end of discussion on our list of coaches lining up to take the job after Tubby.

Yeah we are all about those championships every single year right? I mean 7 titles in the 73 years since our first one in 1948 is really setting the world on fire...or is it? I mean that's an average of 1 every 10 years, but hearing people like you talk we are used to winning one every 2-3, right? Wins and Final Fours are what made Kentucky the cream of the crop in the 90's and 2010's...anyone who says its championship or bust really just isn't that smart. Cal's system has gotten more wins, wins in March and more final four appearances than pretty much anyone else in college basketball since he arrived at UK...yeah that means his system hasn't worked lol. You probably need to just quit posting while you may have a tid bit of believability left.
No we didn't, he was the "hot" up and coming coach at the time. You also said after Tubby AND Gillispie. Your argument is stale and irrelevant. No one expects titles that often, just the real opportunity to get one. We don't have that with Cals system. We win but fail under the pressure of the tournament and that is because of our youth and inexperience. You can disagree if you want, that doesn't change a thing. The only time it worked was when we had a once in a lifetime player in AD, Lamb and Jones stayed because of the NBA lockout and Miller was a very talented senior. Cal depends on elite level players. He no longer gets those so that makes it worse which is why our record since 15 looks like it does. Now, you go on and stick your head in the sand for a couple more years then I bet even you can figure it out.

Reactions: CB3UK
They are top 4 in basketball conferences. It isn't really debatable.

Today? Sure. The time frame I’ve been referring to? No.

There were a lot of unknowns about the Big East after realignment. That is unequivocally true.

Last edited:
The guy mentioned nothing about race you weirdo. And Clifton Heights is just a neighborhood on a cliff near downtown Louisville. And it’s totally cool that black people live there. I guess that’s weird to you? Why is that weird to you?
Good Lord, are you the thickest poster on this board.
It's plainly obvious that Walker guy was trying to belittle UK fans from Appalachia. Plenty of others picked up on it immediatelly. He could have picked any urban center in KY to make his point...or, so you say. But, he intentionally picked a small town called Possum Trot, which most likely 99% of the people in KY have never even heard of. I know you don't believe it but, there are UK fans who don't care for Calipari living in Louisville and Lexington too. But, calling out some guy from Possum Trot helps reinforce the notion that rural Kentuckians don't get a opinion because they're uneducated and just plain dumb. In other words, their opinions don't matter.
The only thing "weird" to me is that you continue to act like you don't know exactly what the author was doing with his little subtle jab at rural Kentucky fans. Surely you aren't that obtuse? Hell, you see racism behind every comment made on this board!

But he does have 2 Elite Eights in that span which means we were right there. Its not like weve missed the tournament and been first weekend knockouts every year...the "this is Kentucky" comment doesn't work anymore and hasn't worked since 1998. This isn't your illusion of Rupp and Kentucky being the only player on this side of the Mississippi back in the 1940's and 1950's lol. Five seasons without a Final Four when we've only had 8 in 35 years and 4 in 25 years prior to Cal...again just sit back and let the realistic fans chat.

Rupp made 1 final four in his last 15 years coaching.
Joe B made 3 final fours in his entire coaching career at UK
Pitino left when he was King of Kentucky
Tubby is Tubby
Gillispie is still eating peanut butter crackers

You have no clue what you're talking about.

Wrong and your post is not accurate at all.

RUpp made the FF in 58 (title) and again in 66 (Runner up). If you're gonna run your mouth, have a clue before you open it.

LOL to be clear, we were NEVER ANYWHERE CLOSE to a 2 seed last year. No one in their right mind was making that projection. Much more likely a 6 seed. KenPom projected us as an 8 seed. To say we were trending toward a 2 seed is delusional.

Does no one remember the Evansville albatross around our necks?

I think we easily get a top 4 seed the way we played in conference for the most part. Maybe a 5 cause they do screw us often but they were easily a top 20 team in that tournament.

It's plainly obvious that Walker guy was trying to belittle UK fans from Appalachia. Plenty of others picked up on it immediatelly. He could have picked any urban center in KY to make his point...or, so you say. But, he intentionally picked a small town called Possum Trot, which most likely 99% of the people in KY have never even heard of. I know you don't believe it but, there are UK fans who don't care for Calipari living in Louisville and Lexington too. But, calling out some guy from Possum Trot helps reinforce the notion that rural Kentuckians don't get a opinion because they're uneducated and just plain dumb. In other words, their opinions don't matter.
The only thing "weird" to me is that you continue to act like you don't know exactly what the author was doing with his little subtle jab at rural Kentucky fans. Surely you aren't that obtuse? Hell, you see racism behind every comment made on this board!

Walker guy here (Terrible Journalism or Toe Jam for short), plainly obviously is factually false sadly for your narrative. I could have picked any urban center, or any other thousands and thousands of towns all around Kentucky. I picked the one with the funny name. Someone in this thread is obtuse and it's the one whining because they feel like because a small town was mentioned it was a slight. As much as you'd like to think you're right, I'm telling you you're wrong. I'd be happy to do it 30x over if need be.

I sadly spend hours a week making fun of college teams, coaches, myself, my radio cohosts, my family/friends, and everything where a joke may be found. This wasn't a joke. I don't care if you're from Possum Trot, Lyndon, Mount Sterling or even Canada... if Cal hurt your feelings in press conferences this season than sports may not be for you and I'll happily call out those thin-skinned fans, whether from KY's larger cities or smaller communities.

Much more important things to get upset about than whether a stranger on social media properly used the name of a town in Kentucky to your liking.

Reactions: bkingUK
Your first statement is just incorrect. This place called Possum Trot is on total opposite side of Kentucky. But you know what? I don’t care. Argument is ridiculous. Well done, TJ Walker.

Reactions: tj_walker
Walker guy here (Terrible Journalism or Toe Jam for short), plainly obviously is factually false sadly for your narrative. I could have picked any urban center, or any other thousands and thousands of towns all around Kentucky. I picked the one with the funny name. Someone in this thread is obtuse and it's the one whining because they feel like because a small town was mentioned it was a slight. As much as you'd like to think you're right, I'm telling you you're wrong. I'd be happy to do it 30x over if need be.

I sadly spend hours a week making fun of college teams, coaches, myself, my radio cohosts, my family/friends, and everything where a joke may be found. This wasn't a joke. I don't care if you're from Possum Trot, Lyndon, Mount Sterling or even Canada... if Cal hurt your feelings in press conferences this season than sports may not be for you and I'll happily call out those thin-skinned fans, whether from KY's larger cities or smaller communities.

Much more important things to get upset about than whether a stranger on social media properly used the name of a town in Kentucky to your liking.
YOu can deny and spin it all you want. It wasn't funny or clever. Just lazy. You picked the easiest target. It is what it is.
It wasn't the town. YOu were referencing small town mentality and that they have a lack of understanding and Low intellect.
You took a stereotype and used it. Cowardly and bigoted. I've encountered it all my life. I know it when I hear it.
And you continue it with you "hurt feelings" and "think Skinned" fans talk. It usually comes from people like you who are trying to make a name and get ahead so you pick easy targets and you cling to Cal for fear of not getting some sort of access or making a step up in your "career".
This fan base eats people like you up and spits them out.

tj-trot.jpg

The PASSION of these "thin skinned fans" is the reason Cal makes $8 million+/Year. When the consumer of the product is belittled, talked down to and taken for granted, the producer of the product should RESPECT the views of those same consumers and realize WHY they have become so "thin skinned".

Just some friendly advice. From your tone, I DOUBT you will take it.

Ironic that you are taking about being thin skinned and offended too easily.

The fact that the above statement of yours is what you believe the Cal critics think shows how absurd and out of touch you are man. Seriously- it’s like dozens of people on here can and do give the Cal defense regime spot on actual facts, analysis, numbers and concise criticisms and you just refuse to accept any of it and chalk it up to them being “fanatic” or “the minority” or “unhinged”.
That’s called gaslighting and it’s a super obnoxious personality fault. It really is.

Always evading and always either trying to make it personal or laughing/ agreeing with those who do make it personal. Grow up man. For real.
Imagine being so thin skinned a message on a board makes you feel like you're being gaslighted 🙄

AGAIN, why do ppl think it‘s about 1 year of awfulness. Fans are upset about the downward *trajectory* of the program. I don’t know what happened..but the Cal we have is not the Cal who took over in 2009. That guy would have never allowed a freaking 9-16 season!
He should have stopped the pandemic. Farrar Cal.

Reactions: tj_walker
Pitino got UK to 3 straight title games with teams he built 2 of which he coached himself. Then, Tubby took a team Rick built and won a title with them. Let me know when Cal does that.
He won one and went to one in 12 years. Rick did the same in 9. He hasn't left so nobody knows how that will go

YOu can deny and spin it all you want. It wasn't funny or clever. Just lazy. You picked the easiest target. It is what it is.
It wasn't the town. YOu were referencing small town mentality and that they have a lack of understanding and Low intellect.
You took a stereotype and used it. Cowardly and bigoted. I've encountered it all my life. I know it when I hear it.
And you continue it with you "hurt feelings" and "think Skinned" fans talk. It usually comes from people like you who are trying to make a name and get ahead so you pick easy targets and you cling to Cal for fear of not getting some sort of access or making a step up in your "career".
This fan base eats people like you up and spits them out.
I was ready to reply but, am glad I read yours first. Said it better than could have. Same here on seeing rural folk maligned and talked down to. That stuff won't fly anymore. Things seem to be changing though. People are standing up to that nonsense and it's about time.
It'll be interesting to see if Mr. Walker is so quick to offer an excuse or explanation for the accused the next time "cancel culture" rears its ugly head.
Tip of the hat to the guy for coming on here to comment although I don't think it turned out quite like he expected.
Still have no idea who he is.

Reactions: Cawood86
Wrong and your post is not accurate at all.

RUpp made the FF in 58 (title) and again in 66 (Runner up). If you're gonna run your mouth, have a clue before you open it.
Math was fuzzy and was one year off....try one final four in his last FOURTEEN years of coaching. Please forgive me sir for the one year mistake....I promise I'll try better next time.

No we didn't, he was the "hot" up and coming coach at the time. You also said after Tubby AND Gillispie. Your argument is stale and irrelevant. No one expects titles that often, just the real opportunity to get one. We don't have that with Cals system. We win but fail under the pressure of the tournament and that is because of our youth and inexperience. You can disagree if you want, that doesn't change a thing. The only time it worked was when we had a once in a lifetime player in AD, Lamb and Jones stayed because of the NBA lockout and Miller was a very talented senior. Cal depends on elite level players. He no longer gets those so that makes it worse which is why our record since 15 looks like it does. Now, you go on and stick your head in the sand for a couple more years then I bet even you can figure it out.
Who has had significantly success than Calipari even since 2015 not named Roy Williams or Jay Wright?

Since 2015:
Cal- Two Elite Eights, One Sweet 16, one first weekend exit
Coach K- Two Elite Eights, One Sweet 16, one first weekend exit
Roy- Champion, One Runner Up, One Sweet 16, one first weekend exit
Jay Wright- Two titles and two first weekend exits
Mark Few- One Runner Up, Two Sweet 16s and One Elite Eight
Bill Self- One Final Four, Two Elite Eights, one first weekend exit

No these past four years haven't been what we grew accustomed to the first years of Cal, but those of you who act like the sky is falling are ridiculous. We were one shot away from a final four in 2017 and an overtime period away from a Final Four in 2019 after running into a buzzsaw in Auburn. THAT IS HAVING A CHANCE! Quit your sky is falling and just stay away from the keyboard if you really are that oblivious to what Cal has done especially compared to the other "blue bloods" in college basketball.

Who has had significantly success than Calipari even since 2015 not named Roy Williams or Jay Wright?

Since 2015:

No these past four years haven't been what we grew accustomed to the first years of Cal, but those of you who act like the sky is falling are ridiculous. We were one shot away from a final four in 2017 and an overtime period away from a Final Four in 2019 after running into a buzzsaw in Auburn. THAT IS HAVING A CHANCE! Quit your sky is falling and just stay away from the keyboard if you really are that oblivious to what Cal has done especially compared to the other "blue bloods" in college basketball.
Like I give a rats butt about an elite 8. You're making my point. These uber young, inexperienced teams don't and won't win it all. If you want lots of wins and decent runs in the tournament, Cal is your guy. That isn't what I want.

Since 2015:

And, no, it isn't having a chance. That's having a predictable decent run. You can't win titles with these uber young teams without some big contributions from upper classmen and you need super elite talent like AD. Don't even bother pointing to 2015 Duke.

Since 2015:

While you're busy comparing things, go ahead and compare salaries between Cal and every other coach in the country… in college and pro levels. That stat alone, is all I need to explain to you that Cal is not living up to expectations. He was given a lifetime contract and a 9 million dollar salary AFTER his 20010-15 run.

He has missed the tournament twice now and has a losing record gainst ranked teams since 2015.

Nobody expects 4 final 4's in 5 years, that was a crazy ride, but when you have the best facilities, highest paid coach, biggest payroll and are claiming "gold standard", you have to do better than this.

I don’t care what all those other coaches/programs have done, Cal has all he needs to dominate college basketball, but you won't dominate if your #1 priority is the NBA draft and you never have upperclassmen because your roster flips every two years.

He’s had the most nba talent since he got here and it isn't close.

My question to you is, what more does Cal need to make good on the promises he made in 2009? UK and the BBN have done their part, have they not? Cal has not held up his end of the bargain since the second half of the Wisconsin game in 2015.

Nick Saban has dominated college football, he has adjusted and has constantly beaten the hardest schedules in the country. The guy plays the best competition in the hardest conference in the country and he keeps winning titles, Cal has not, but Cal makes more money and has a lifetime deal. What am I missing here?

Math was fuzzy and was one year off....try one final four in his last FOURTEEN years of coaching. Please forgive me sir for the one year mistake....I promise I'll try better next time.
If you're comparing Cal to Rupp, you're already off track. Rupp forgot more about basketball than Cal ever knew.
Rupp has 4 titles and an Olympic Gold medal.
Hall and Pitino are more comparable to Cal. Not Rupp.

While you're busy comparing things, go ahead and compare salaries between Cal and every other coach in the country… in college and pro levels. That stat alone, is all I need to explain to you that Cal is not living up to expectations. He was given a lifetime contract and a 9 million dollar salary AFTER his 20010-15 run.

He has missed the tournament twice now and has a losing record gainst ranked teams since 2015.

Nobody expects 4 final 4's in 5 years, that was a crazy ride, but when you have the best facilities, highest paid coach, biggest payroll and are claiming "gold standard", you have to do better than this.

I don’t care what all those other coaches/programs have done, Cal has all he needs to dominate college basketball, but you won't dominate if your #1 priority is the NBA draft and you never have upperclassmen because your roster flips every two years.

He’s had the most nba talent since he got here and it isn't close.

My question to you is, what more does Cal need to make good on the promises he made in 2009? UK and the BBN have done their part, have they not? Cal has not held up his end of the bargain since the second half of the Wisconsin game in 2015.

Nick Saban has dominated college football, he has adjusted and has constantly beaten the hardest schedules in the country. The guy plays the best competition in the hardest conference in the country and he keeps winning titles, Cal has not, but Cal makes more money and has a lifetime deal. What am I missing here?
Cal isn't paid his salary simply based on his basketball coaching. He is paid the way he is because of the money he was bringing in to UK during the crazy run that we were on from 2010 through the 2015 season. The popularity of UK and the association alone was raking in millions to the university and that is why Cal was rewarded with his massive contract.

Cal isn't paid his salary simply based on his basketball coaching. He is paid the way he is because of the money he was bringing in to UK during the crazy run that we were on from 2010 through the 2015 season. The popularity of UK and the association alone was raking in millions to the university and that is why Cal was rewarded with his massive contract.
Bullshit, he was paid the money and given a lifetime deal, because he used UCLA's interest in him to fool the AD into thinking he was leaving.

Also, UK has the money to pay Cal 9 million a year because… .. Say it with me, FAN INTEREST. UK doesn’t get all that tv money and endorsements without the fan interest.

I can tell you this, it damn sure isn't from getting kids drafted. UK is paying him to win games and titles, not satisfy his NBA draft boner.

And, no, it isn't having a chance. That's having a predictable decent run. You can't win titles with these uber young teams without some big contributions from upper classmen and you need super elite talent like AD. Don't even bother pointing to 2015 Duke.
If you are one of the final 8 teams left in the tournament and have a chance to make the final rounds then yes you have a chance. You think an Elite Eight is predictable lol?

Since Cal's arrival at UK in 2009-2010:
Jay Wright failed to make the Elite Eight 7 times...makes it 30% of the time
Mark Few failed to make the Elite Eight 5 times....makes it 50% of the time
Coach K failed to make the Elite Eight 5 times.....makes it 50% of the time
Roy Williams failed to make the Elite Eight 5 times.....makes it 50% of the time
Bill Self failed to make the Elite Eight 5 times.....makes it 50% of the time
Calipari has failed to make the Elite Eight 3 times.....makes it 70% of the time

Maybe an Elite Eight is predictable for Calipari because he has crushed everyone else in March wins in the tournament, but it definitely is not the norm for other top programs. Cal wins more than any coach during the regular season and also during the tournament and that is a FACT. You talk of results and having a chance, but numbers prove that John Calipari's teams have more of a chance more often than any other coach in America.

PROVE ME WRONG WITH SOME FACTS AND NOT YOUR OPINION!

Bullshit, he was paid the money and given a lifetime deal, because he used UCLA's interest in him to fool the AD into thinking he was leaving.

Also, UK has the money to pay Cal 9 million a year because… .. Say it with me, FAN INTEREST. UK doesn’t get all that tv money and endorsements without the fan interest.

I can tell you this, it damn sure isn't from getting kids drafted. UK is paying him to win games and titles, not satisfy his NBA draft boner.
You seriously don't see how getting kids drafted equals more interest from top athletes in UK which also equals more wins? Why did fans all of a sudden become more interested after Cal was hired....because he brought in the top talent and was a media darling. You all have overreacted a ridiculous amount this year when its been a crazy year all around and Cal didnt get the time with these kids that he normally gets. Do I enjoy the huge turnover that we have had recently...no. But that does not change the results that Cal has had here and he will continue to have those results in the future barring any more COVID like crazed seasons.

Also I find it hilarious all of these idiots bad mouthing Cal wanting his job when you never hear Duke and UNC fans talking about Roy and Coach K during their dry spells.

Coach K went 9 years with one final four before ultimately winning a title back in the 2000's. After that title he was bounced in the first game of the tournament twice and didnt make another final four the other two years, but yet their fans weren't as suicidal as ours.

Roy Williams went 7 years without a single Final Four and also had an NIT appearance during that time before ultimately winning another title, but yet no one was acting as dumb as our fans have after Cal just had a runner up and final four just 5 seasons ago and since then we have had two Elite Eight appearances where we were just as close to winning those games to go to a Final Four.

Step away from the ledge and quit being the prototype for what other fan bases feel we are.

You seriously don't see how getting kids drafted equals more interest from top athletes in UK which also equals more wins? Why did fans all of a sudden become more interested after Cal was hired....because he brought in the top talent and was a media darling. You all have overreacted a ridiculous amount this year when its been a crazy year all around and Cal didnt get the time with these kids that he normally gets. Do I enjoy the huge turnover that we have had recently...no. But that does not change the results that Cal has had here and he will continue to have those results in the future barring any more COVID like crazed seasons.
What the hell? You think the BBN arrived in 2009? Are you high? You have to be. Fan interest in UK basketball has been a big thing since the Rupp days.

Social media also timed itself with Cal's arrival to UK. The BBN was here long before Cal and will be here long after. You are out of your mind.

The whole "Cal gets all these top athletes" crap, went out the door years ago. Wake up, Cal isn't getting those guys anymore. All he's getting are uber athletic kids that have AAU skill and no bb iq and the results show that.

You're going to get hammered in this back and forth if you keep bringing up Cal's results. In case you haven't noticed, his results took a dive after 2015. He has scheduled extremely soft competition to make up for it, yet he STILL has a losing record vs ranked teams and he has beaten 1, count em, 1 power 5 team in the NCAAT since the Wisconsin loss in 2015. He is no better than Tubby post 2015.

You're out of your flipping mind with this statement:

"Why did fans all of a sudden become more interested after Cal was hired..."

OUT
OF
YOUR
MIND

Also I find it hilarious all of these idiots bad mouthing Cal wanting his job when you never hear Duke and UNC fans talking about Roy and Coach K during their dry spells.

Coach K went 9 years with one final four before ultimately winning a title back in the 2000's. After that title he was bounced in the first game of the tournament twice and didnt make another final four the other two years, but yet their fans weren't as suicidal as ours.

Roy Williams went 7 years without a single Final Four and also had an NIT appearance during that time before ultimately winning another title, but yet no one was acting as dumb as our fans have after Cal just had a runner up and final four just 5 seasons ago and since then we have had two Elite Eight appearances where we were just as close to winning those games to go to a Final Four.

Step away from the ledge and quit being the prototype for what other fan bases feel we are.
So, you're comparing Cal to K and Roy? Are you serious?

K has 5 national titles and he built duke. He has two very recent titles that should be ours, we crapped our pants. He has also proven that duke basketball is his #1 priority, Cal has proven that the draft is his #1 priority.

Also, duke's fanbase isn't even a quarter the size of the BBN. They get 75 total replies in their game threads, we have 75 before the game starts.

As far as Roy, he has 3 titles for unc, one of them was only 4 years ago. That buys you a lot of leeway, plus, they are actually in the tournament this year.

You have no idea about UK basketball, you are either trolling or just became a fan in 2009.

• Haha
Reactions: Cawood86
What the hell? You think the BBN arrived in 2009? Are you high? You have to be. Fan interest in UK basketball has been a big thing since the Rupp days.

Social media also timed itself with Cal's arrival to UK. The BBN was here long before Cal and will be here long after. You are out of your mind.

The whole "Cal gets all these top athletes" crap, went out the door years ago. Wake up, Cal isn't getting those guys anymore. All he's getting are uber athletic kids that have AAU skill and no bb iq and the results show that.

You're going to get hammered in this back and forth if you keep bringing up Cal's results. In case you haven't noticed, his results took a dive after 2015. He has scheduled extremely soft competition to make up for it, yet he STILL has a losing record vs ranked teams and he has beaten 1, count em, 1 power 5 team in the NCAAT since the Wisconsin loss in 2015. He is no better than Tubby post 2015.

You're out of your flipping mind with this statement:

"Why did fans all of a sudden become more interested after Cal was hired..."

OUT
OF
YOUR
MIND
BBN was here long before Cal, but fan interest and new fan arrival happened when Cal took over and hit the ground the way he did. UK in the media and pop culture along with celebrity associations SKYROCKETED. If you can't see that then you are out of your mind. This isn't every good ol' boy is a fan of UK and talks about the game at the local corner....Cal took UK to a level it hadn't been since Pitino and it went even higher than that.

Good grief. UK won 7 titles and almost 2,000 games before Cal came and you think fans all of a sudden became more interested. Delusion isn't a strong enough word.
Wow. This can't be real.

So, you're comparing Cal to K and Roy? Are you serious?

K has 5 national titles and he built duke. He has two very recent titles that should be ours, we crapped our pants. He has also proven that duke basketball is his #1 priority, Cal has proven that the draft is his #1 priority.

Also, duke's fanbase isn't even a quarter the size of the BBN. They get 75 total replies in their game threads, we have 75 before the game starts.

As far as Roy, he has 3 titles for unc, one of them was only 4 years ago. That buys you a lot of leeway, plus, they are actually in the tournament this year.

You have no idea about UK basketball, you are either trolling or just became a fan in 2009.
Cal has had more overall success than either K or Roy since 2010...stats back that up with everything other than K's two titles that like you said should've been ours. No trolling...just being realistic and not an idiot over the top fan that believes UK should be on a path to a Final Four every 2-3 years and cant remember that only 4 complete seasons ago we were finishing runner up and in the Final Four. Cal is in a dry spell I give you that, but your "What have you done for me lately" attitude is exactly why most fan bases think we are idiots.

Good grief. UK won 7 titles and almost 2,000 games before Cal came and you think fans all of a sudden became more interested. Delusion isn't a strong enough word.
Wow. This can't be real.
Yeah that's not at all what I said. I said the fan interest skyrocketed compared to where we had been at during the backside of Tubby and GIllispie. UK became more popular than it even was during the Pitino years from 2010-2015 and its not even close.

BBN was here long before Cal, but fan interest and new fan arrival happened when Cal took over and hit the ground the way he did. UK in the media and pop culture along with celebrity associations SKYROCKETED. If you can't see that then you are out of your mind. This isn't every good ol' boy is a fan of UK and talks about the game at the local corner....Cal took UK to a level it hadn't been since Pitino and it went even higher than that.
Fly by night fans are not what makes this program special. Who in the world cares about pop culture?
Your bigoted little shot reveals exactly what you are. I am so sick of these pot shots at fans.
Cal ain't the hero you think he is. He's just a a seat holder, not the architect.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT