ADVERTISEMENT

antoine walker

It’s amazing how many names I’ve never seen before have suddenly come out of the woodwork in the last week. Who are all these people?

It’s like I joined a different board.
I wrote up an introductory post. I've been lurking for a long time -- not really one who posts on social media -- but I got hooked by the insanity of the past couple of weeks.

He did the Y in 2014.
walker-2.jpg

It’s amazing how many names I’ve never seen before have suddenly come out of the woodwork in the last week. Who are all these people?

It’s like I joined a different board.

It’s probably a mix of trolls, newly excited fans or fans who either went away because they got sick of Cal or sick of every thread turning into a fight about Cal bitch fest.

I remember reading him and Chin Coleman were childhood friends. Would be surprising if he hasn't visited a practice or anything in the 3 years Chin has been here

Reactions: ukdaven
Anyone know if walker has been back to kentucky since his playing days? I sure hope Pope can get him back. One of my favorites!
He has been around the team a lot during Cal's time. He was with them in Atlanta this year for a the game against UNC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT