ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Shoots Back At Muslim Terrorists

It's still killing and maiming in name of religion or an idea. Does a body count matter how sincere one is than the other?

If an American Christian kills today, I'd more interested in their mental processes than their devotion to the religion. Look, Westboro Baptist may be by far, the most bat shit crazy Christian group in the U.S and guess what? They don't even kill. Like I said, in a first world place like the U.S, it's more important to pay attention to their mental health than their attachment to the religion.

The Democrats are still by far the most racist group in this country. Their racism is just more subtle.

Skip to 5:12 where this 'black conservative' discusses this same garbage that the parties switched.

Same guy that fought Obama with a lightsabre.

Really hope you aren't using this as an source. It would be like quoting John Stewart's Daily Show as a factual reference., least Stewart has more viewers.

Dems use to be all about small government till FDR New Deal.

It's still killing and maiming in name of religion or an idea. Does a body count matter how sincere one is than the other?

Absolutely it does. 8 people have died because of rationale others have listed that Christians have killed in the past ~30 years. I'm assuming that about 8 people have died per hour in the past decade (complete guess) or so. That's a pretty significant difference. It's like the difference between cancer and those dying from icicle accidents.

If an American Christian kills today, I'd more interested in their mental processes than their devotion to the religion. Look, Westboro Baptist may be by far, the most bat shit crazy Christian group in the U.S and guess what? They don't even kill. Like I said, in a first world place like the U.S, it's more important to pay attention to their mental health than their attachment to the religion.

This comes off as if a Christian kills someone in hate they are mentally unstable. If a Muslim kills someone in hate they are a terrorist.
Eric Rudolph, terrorist or crazy?

If the degree of heinousness and actual number of incidents don't matter when comparing Christianity to Islam, do you take a similar tact with other crimes?

Is a guy that shoplifts a case of beer a few times equally as bad as a leader of a strong arm robbery gang that commits hundreds of violent robberies? I mean, according to you they are both thieves. Does the number of crimes and level of violence matter?

If the degree of heinousness and actual number of incidents don't matter when comparing Christianity to Islam, do you take a similar tact with other crimes?

Is a guy that shoplifts a case of beer a few times equally as bad as a leader of a strong arm robbery gang that commits hundreds of violent robberies? I mean, according to you they are both thieves. Does the number of crimes and level of violence matter?
3,000 years later and the Code of Hammurabi is still in full effect for some paddock posters :D

This comes off as if a Christian kills someone in hate they are mentally unstable. If a Muslim kills someone in hate they are a terrorist.
Eric Rudolph, terrorist or crazy?
Well, we assume people here are civilized. Ya know, when you watch the news and you see a horrifying story of a rape or murder. "Oh my, what's this world coming to?" Might be a response that civilized people living in a civilized country may respond with.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
BlueKel with predictably awful takes.

Regarding "Why do this?" Civil disobedience, plain and simple. Like I said, there is an emerging de facto blasphemy law being foisted on us. And it only applies to one religion.

Right now its just cartoons. Whats the next form of speech that becomes "poor taste", "offensive", etc?

Frankly, a Mohammed cartoon contest IN A PRIVATE SETTING is one of the most benign forms of disobedience I can think of.

Freedom of speech perhaps? To show people what can happen now in this country when you want to make a point. Why stupid?

Make a point about what? They only thing she accomplished was inciting violence, and endangering the lives of the police officers who were fired on.

Here is a bit of information about your heroine Ms. Pamala Geller:

Geller uses her website to publish her most revolting insults of Muslims: She posted (and later removed) a video implying that Muslims practiced bestiality with goats and a cartoon depicting the Muslim prophet Mohammad with a pig's face (observant Muslims do not eat pork). Geller also has denied the genocide of Bosnian Muslims by Serbian forces in Srebrenica – calling it the "Srebrenica Genocide Myth," even though the Serbian government itself issued a state apology for the massacre. She wrote, "Westerners are admitting to their role in something that didn't happen, and digging their own graves."

Geller will ally with virtually any individual or movement that expresses stridently anti-Muslim sentiments, no matter how otherwise repugnant. As a result, she has frequently rubbed shoulders with elements of white radicalism. In 2009, Geller was invited to address the German far-right organization Pro Köln [Cologne], described as a successor group to the neo-fascist German League for People and Homeland. Pro Köln at the time was under investigation by the German authorities because of its defamation of foreigners and suspected violations of "human dignity." As of early 2011, Pro Köln was officially deemed a right-wing extremist group by the German authorities.

Geller is an enthusiastic fan of Dutch anti-Muslim extremist Geert Wilders. He was charged in 2009 with hate-incitement in the Netherlands, but not convicted. She invited Wilders to speak at the June 2010 "Ground Zero Mosque" rally. In June 2010, Geller spoke at an event in Paris put on by the Bloc Identitaire, which opposes race-mixing and "Islamic imperialism."

Geller invited the notorious British anti-Muslim group English Defence League (EDL) to her September 2010 anti-mosque rally in New York. The previous May, a report by the British newspaper The Guardian revealed the EDL as thugs who hold anti-Muslim protests intended to provoke violence. Because of its racism and history, the EDL's leader, Tommy Robinson, was denied entry at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York and sent back to England.

Yet Geller described the EDL in May 2010 as "courageous English patriots" when the group mobilized popular anger to oppose the construction of a mosque in the town of Dudley, near Birmingham, England. "There is nothing racist, fascist, or bigoted about the EDL," she wrote. In February 2010, she wrote in her blog, "I share the E.D.L.'s goals. We need to encourage rational, reasonable groups that oppose the Islamisation of the West."

In February 2011, she spoke favorably of Soviet leader Josef Stalin's forced relocation and genocide of Chechen Muslims after World War II, arguing – wrongly – that they were allied with Adolf Hitler. Historians say Chechens were fighting to preserve their own freedom and culture.

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-files/profiles/pamela-geller

The few videos that were linked in this thread are awful. Ben Shapiro got rebutted pretty handily by Politifact. Anyone who does the mental gymnastics to "believe" in religion is a threat for extremism. True story.

The terrorist named Elton Simpson totally needs to work on his personal branding. That's totally not Jihad. Really doesn't help that his buddy is named Soofi either.

Anyone know if we decapitated the corpses of these two pieces of fecal matter?

Should have pissed then off even more.

Really hope you aren't using this as an source. It would be like quoting John Stewart's Daily Show as a factual reference., least Stewart has more viewers.

What difference does it make if what he says is true. If all you have to rebut it is above then you lose the argument.

You should read the Bible as well. Incest is big!

If the first humans did not at first multiply from within their own families none of us would be here today.

Do you understand the difference between the need to propagate the human race versus incestuous relations in modern times?

Damn, Cujo breaking out some harsh reality. Who you think plunked Eve? Cain or Abel? Which one was the evil one? I always get them confused.

Damn, Cujo breaking out some harsh reality. Who you think plunked Eve? Cain or Abel? Which one was the evil one? I always get them confused.
Cain's murder weapon was a cane
Abel wasn't able to survive

The simple point being - when someone that follows Islam does something, people want to decry that all Muslims and followers of Islam are insane, radical people. When some nut does something in the name of Christianity (KKK, abortion clinic bombings) then it is just a crazy INDIVIDUAL. The percentage of Muslims committing terroristic acts is tiny. However, the faction of radical Muslims is far more violent than that of Christianity. Still, it is individuals and small groups that are the problem...not the entire Muslim people.

The difference is that the Islam ideology teaches extremism while Christ tought love. When Christian do something crazy it's reasonable to argue that they are the exception not the rule. On the other hand, violent jihad is the rule of Islam. It's commanded by Mohammed in the koran.

Absolutely! What is the whole point of exercising free speech anyway? Best to just not open that can of worms anyway.
Yeah I mean, what does opposing an aggressor people do for you other than have them come after you. It is not like that ever happened in the past. History has taught us if you leave a bully be, he/she/them will not bother you. ;)

Don't try and pivot from the point. We're all well-aware of medieval actions by religions 500+ years ago.

Today, this doesn't happen with Christians.

Today, over half of all practicing Muslims polled by Pew Research openly admit to believing in Sharia Law and honors killings being acceptable. Who's to say how many more believe it behind closed doors.

This is no longer the 1400's, Christianity realized it 300 years ago, Islam hasn't.
In a previous thread a couple months ago, I've actually seen a poster on here copy and paste all kinds of links in some lame-ass attempt at validating Sharia Law.

True story.

If only there were some record of an American flag ever being burned in Texas. Seems like something like that might have gotten a lot of attention.

Anybody have anything?

MACHINE-GUN-GIF1.gif

Fantastic.

Reactions: jamo0001
The problem is, them more we kill in the Middle East trying to be the World Police the more of them become radical.

It doesn't matter what our policies are or which political party is in power in the US, they simply don't care. And neither the democrats or republicans have come up with a solution that has a chance of making a difference. Not a chance.

I wish we would just leave the Middle East and let them kill each other.

There is the big issue that so many fail to recognize. Look how outraged we were over 9/11 - and rightfully so. Look how outraged we are over this Texas incident, and we didn't even lose any lives on our side. But every week, innocents are being killed in the Middle East by our bombs. As Americans, we are numb to it. We kill the #7 bad guy in ISIS, but have some innocent children as collateral damage, and it is is meaningless to us. However, those deaths likely spark a whole new group on people willing to die to get a measure of revenge against the United States and allies. It is an ugly, vicious circle. And when people get organized around religion and radical zealot leaders, the possibilities are limitless unfortunately.

There is the big issue that so many fail to recognize. Look how outraged we were over 9/11 - and rightfully so. Look how outraged we are over this Texas incident, and we didn't even lose any lives on our side. But every week, innocents are being killed in the Middle East by our bombs. As Americans, we are numb to it. We kill the #7 bad guy in ISIS, but have some innocent children as collateral damage, and it is is meaningless to us. However, those deaths likely spark a whole new group on people willing to die to get a measure of revenge against the United States and allies. It is an ugly, vicious circle. And when people get organized around religion and radical zealot leaders, the possibilities are limitless unfortunately.
I have been saying for a while now that we should pull out of everywhere in the world unless the governing parties and people want our help and if so, they need to foot the bill. That aside, these people have been fighting for thousands of years and it does not matter for them against whom.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Unfortunately the only thing that will stop them is fear, they're not afraid of the United States or Europe. I know thats gonna sound harsh to many on here, but it's unfortunate truth.
The Japanese during WWII were no different in their zeal as the hardcore Islamists, just a different form of it. They were not going to surrender, we had to absolutely pummel their military, firebomb their cities, and eventually drop the nuclear bomb which as awful as it was it was better than an invasion.
Eventually this will all come to a head, because they aren't going to stop.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
Unfortunately the only thing that will stop them is fear, they're not afraid of the United States or Europe. I know thats gonna sound harsh to many on here, but it's unfortunate truth.
The Japanese during WWII were no different in their zeal as the hardcore Islamists, just a different form of it. They were not going to surrender, we had to absolutely pummel their military, firebomb their cities, and eventually drop the nuclear bomb which as awful as it was it was better than an invasion.
Eventually this will all come to a head, because they aren't going to stop.
So basically we just need to nuke'em...

the emerging biographies of the two shooters are way more boring than i was hoping.

just some more of the same: devout muslims, very pious, meek, blah blah blah, suddenly turned violent blah blah, family never would've suspected blah blah

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT