ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Shoots Back At Muslim Terrorists

2 points Starchief-

1. China isn't nominally Atheist. They believe in gods. They don't believe in Monotheism. But they do believe in gods. So that rules out Atheism. Source- I'm married to an Asian born Chinese. There may be some Atheists, but they aren't are even near close to the majority at all.

2. Death from practicing Christianity in Islam nation? That's also not even true. Indonesia who has the largest population of Muslims in the world absolutely allows Christians to practice their religion freely. Malaysia (I have lived there off and on for about a year and will be retiring there) certainly has many many Christian churches in Kuala Lumpur.

The death penalty is for Muslims who reject Islam and embrace another religion. This is in countries in which Islam totally dominates. Malaysia is a multicultural country (so I'm told). 61% Muslim, 20% Buddhist, 10% Christian, and 10% others (rough percentages). Islamic leaders are predicting that Christians will outnumber Muslims there by 2100 if current growth rates continue. They are quite concerned.

2 points Starchief-

1. China isn't nominally Atheist. They believe in gods. They don't believe in Monotheism. But they do believe in gods. So that rules out Atheism. Source- I'm married to an Asian born Chinese. There may be some Atheists, but they aren't are even near close to the majority at all.

2. Death from practicing Christianity in Islam nation? That's also not even true. Indonesia who has the largest population of Muslims in the world absolutely allows Christians to practice their religion freely. Malaysia (I have lived there off and on for about a year and will be retiring there) certainly has many many Christian churches in Kuala Lumpur.

Aren't all ethnic Malay's constitutionally considered Muslim?
I have an ethnic Chinese friend from Kuala Lumpur, she seemed to imply the government has a cultural agenda to assimilate all the ethnic groups.
I thought it was odd she had two surnames, one being Chinese and the other some official Malay required name. Along with a Christian first name.

The death penalty is for Muslims who reject Islam and embrace another religion. This is in countries in which Islam totally dominates. Malaysia is a multicultural country (so I'm told). 61% Muslim, 20% Buddhist, 10% Christian, and 10% others (rough percentages). Islamic leaders are predicting that Christians will outnumber Muslims there by 2100 if current growth rates continue. They are quite concerned.

You guys followed Pastor Saeed being imprisoned the last three years for being a Christian in Iran?http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015...dini-spends-another-birthday-behind-bars.html

In Malaysia, no it's not Starchief. While they are diverse. It's a Muslim-ran government 100%. Now, can Muslims there get in trouble for rejecting Islam? Sure. But it isn't death. So that isn't true. At all.

I should know.

Aren't all ethnic Malay's constitutionally considered Muslim?
I have an ethnic Chinese friend from Kuala Lumpur, she seemed to imply the government has a cultural agenda to assimilate all the ethnic groups.
I thought it was odd she had two surnames, one being Chinese and the other some official Malay required name. Along with a Christian first name.
It's a Muslim government, but the Chinese run the economy. True story. In order to run a business there, you must have a Muslim on the board of the directors. It's a must. No ifs ands or buts.

Eating popcorn gif.
FIFY
tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Reactions: AustinTXCat
This guy gets it. It's like setting mouse traps. They should do this worldwide. Bring out the psychos and you have a few more dead terrorists.

Merica, touch yeah!

Jamo, I understand. But this is truly brilliant, bait the extremists. Call the cops. They're quick fingered anyway and ready to shoot anything with a heart beat. I doubt Arizona police would have no problems firing away at a few extremists who have come out of the wood work to protest a cartoon drawing contest.

Reactions: warrior-cat
So long as no innocent bystanders unaware of the situation get caught in the crossfire, I think this is a great idea.

Criminal lawyers of the Paddock, if a few Muslims show up at the rally and attempt violence, and the bikers kill them, how close are the bikers getting to criminal activity? They are flat out advertising people should come armed. Based on recent history, one could argue a reasonable person would expect some sort of violence.

Obviously the bikers have a Constitutional right to draw mohammed if they want. But at what point are we so close to the old "you can't booby trap your house with a loaded shotgun" situation that "defending" yourself against the expected violence becomes criminal activity.

Why not just challenge the Muslims to a duel?

Hope the terrorists don't bring a car bomb or something instead of a few jackholes with guns.

Man, Wildcat Willy, I bet you those bikers have already thought of that. I bet they have lookouts spread out through out the area.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT