ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Shoots Back At Muslim Terrorists

while i agree this was antagonistic...and probably ill advised... it is still a place where one can theoretically be antagonistic and protected by constitutional rights in so being. just saying, despite the PC culture and all, you do have a right to say what you think. Does that make it smart? No. The right to do something doesn't make it the right thing to do (or say). Nonetheless, Eff islamic radicals forever to the grave.

I agree it was not the most PC event, but they have a right to do it. If they want to hold a drawing contest of Jesus, fine. I also can almost guarantee no Christians would try to go shoot up people because of it. These Muslims take the joke that is religion too serious IMO.

I
while i agree this was antagonistic...and probably ill advised... it is still a place where one can theoretically be antagonistic and protected by constitutional rights in so being. just saying, despite the PC culture and all, you do have a right to say what you think. Does that make it smart? No. The right to do something doesn't make it the right thing to do (or say). Nonetheless, Eff islamic radicals forever to the grave.

I agree. I may like the results but I have no love for the hate group that put it on.

What exactly was the point of hosting a cartoon drawing contest of Mohammed, other than to antagonize muslims?
Civil disobedience towards the emerging, de facto blasphemy laws

A private group meeting in a private venue to draw cartoons has to be one of the least "antagonistic" activities in the history of hate groups.

I wish there were one in my neighborhood. I would go.

Apparently it was plenty antagonistic, because a security guard got shot

Yeah, the event was silly and pretty much a trolling effort but that is what you get when you allow overwrought political correctness (eg "workplace violence" for Ft. Hood) to shield real blame.

Looking forward though to epic false equivalence (Crusades!) though from the usual suspects.

Definition of DE FACTO
: actual; especially : being such in effect though not formally recognized <ade facto state of war>
: exercising power as if legally constituted <a de facto government>
: resulting from economic or social factors rather than from laws or actions of the state <de facto segregation>

muhammad%20cartoon_zpsbsu5rqrg.jpg

Kudos to Texas. You saw a major difference here than what you did with the Charlie Hebdo crap.

People need to stop pandering to Muslims and cowering in fear. Every religion gets made fun of in this country with no consequence. It's only Muslims that do this crap.

I've studied enough about Islam to know how messed up and evil it is. Maybe the world should hold these cartoon contests worldwide and use them as mouse traps for Muslims.

Last edited:
Lots of liberal, P.C. turds here. That's what society gets when they get brainwashed at young ages, because they're incapable of using their own brain, by liberal-arts institutions such as UK.

Reactions: KingOfBBN
Well this is the dumbest post made on Catspause in a very long time.
Look, I'm glad they were taken out, but to say that it was a 'major difference' is just as dumb. If the organizers had this event out in the open, there would not have been a difference at all, perhaps.

People need to stop pandering to Muslims and cowering in fear. Every religion gets made fun of in this country with no consequence. It's only Muslims that do this crap.
No one is pandering to muslims. I despise radical muslims probably more than anyone on this board, but if you can't see that the entire cartoon drawing event was a terrible idea than I don't know what to tell you.

Andres Serrano should be having a field day with the Muslim religion.

Did we? Seems to me like people still were shot and people still died. The only difference is that 'your side' won, this time.

Really?

Except you had cops cowering in fear as they were being executed and other innocents killed during the Hebdo attack. You didn't see that crap happen in Texas.

I'm sorry but I will not shed a tear for this crap. You can have tons of movies, sitcoms, sketches, etc mocking Christians, Jews, and Mormons with zero consequences or a threat to your life yet anything that is ever done to Islam, these backward lunatics lose their minds.

Everyone remember when they threatened to murder the guys from South Park?

It is also insane that liberals take up for Muslims considering how Muslims feel about liberals and their ideology.

No one is pandering to muslims. I despise radical muslims probably more than anyone on this board, but if you can't see that the entire cartoon drawing event was a terrible idea than I don't know what to tell you.

That's the point. Why is it a bad idea? Because you have to worry about these psychos murdering you where as no other group would try to do this if you drew Jesus or God or the Buddha.

And hell yes there's constant pandering in this country. You see Christian businesses being targeted for the gay wedding thing yet Muslim businesses are ignored despite hidden camera show pointing out the hypocrisy. We pander to their feelings all the time. They hate the west yet the west allows them to step all over them.

I went to a California university. I have seen the first hand differences with how Muslims are treated and allowed to do whatever they want while others get silenced.

Last edited:
Reactions: GrandePdre
So is this guy Whitesrulesec or someone else?

You have to love this logic here. Anyone that presents an argument opposed to you is racist and a racist poster from years ago.

I've had one account. All of the guys in the wresting thread know who I am. I'm sorry that I'm not liberal and automatically take up for Islam either. I know to go against the left leaning on here is always received like that.

If you have an issue with anything I said, then construct an intelligent rebuttal.

Reactions: BigBlueGuru1990
I'm surprised we've haven't smoked out these terrorists more often by using "cartoon of muhammed contests" all over the U.S. No one has a problem with the dude catching child molesters on To Catch a Predator. Cops use entrapment all the time. So why can't we use these tactics to smoke out bad people?

Hell, I would set up fake Mosques just to lure in these lunatics and as soon as one of them started going anti-USA, we just decapitate them right there in that Mosque.

eye for an eye

I agree it was not the most PC event, but they have a right to do it. If they want to hold a drawing contest of Jesus, fine. I also can almost guarantee no Christians would try to go shoot up people because of it. These Muslims take the joke that is religion too serious IMO.

NOT defending the radical psycho terrorists, but give me a break. Christians have done plenty of horrible things in the names of Christianity. The KKK. Oklahoma City. Abortion clinic bombings. To suggest that there aren't some psycho Christians killing people in the name of Christianity is turning a blind eye to reality.

Reactions: -LEK-
NOT defending the radical psycho terrorists, but give me a break. Christians have done plenty of horrible things in the names of Christianity. The KKK. Oklahoma City. Abortion clinic bombings. To suggest that there aren't some psycho Christians killing people in the name of Christianity is turning a blind eye to reality.

The OKC bombing had zero to do with Christianity. That's absurd. There have been plenty of nuts thinking they were doing 'God's work' but unlike Islam, there was no scripture backing it up. How much of the Quran have you read? Everyone keeps calling these people 'radicals' but they're doing what they're called to do.

Let's compare the amount of Islamic terrorist attacks to every other religion in the world and see how it stacks up.

I'm surprised we've haven't smoked out these terrorists more often by using "cartoon of muhammed contests" all over the U.S. No one has a problem with the dude catching child molesters on To Catch a Predator. Cops use entrapment all the time. So why can't we use these tactics to smoke out bad people?

Hell, I would set up fake Mosques just to lure in these lunatics and as soon as one of them started going anti-USA, we just decapitate them right there in that Mosque.

eye for an eye

Dude that's genius-level thinkin'.

chris%20hanson2_zpsry1i6vsy.jpg

Reactions: Wildcat Willy
Definition of DE FACTO
: actual; especially : being such in effect though not formally recognized <ade facto state of war>
: exercising power as if legally constituted <a de facto government>
: resulting from economic or social factors rather than from laws or actions of the state <de facto segregation>
DATS A FACT JACK!

ADVERTISEMENT