Is there a God ??

• Yes

Votes: 189 76.5%
  • No

Votes: 58 23.5%

• Total voters
eece22cd082346a0ae22e26e944495e1.jpg

Do you mean....
Adam and Eve, The Virgin Mary, The Burning Bush, Man Living in Fish, Talking Snakes, Walking on Water, Water in to Wine, Noah and his Ark, The Devil. Are you saying it was all made up? Say it ain't so.....
All of that is connected. All the big 3 religions worship the same god. Saturn or El. God sent down his angELs.

b341ee934256cfc3d353697d5d42820a.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone else still find it weird that God raped his mother (Mary) to give birth to himself just to eventually sacrifice himself to himself for his own creation's ability to ascend to Heaven?

Couldn't God have streamlined the process a bit?

And I'm somehow the crazy one for leaving cookies out for Santa who brings me presents every year? Get out of here!

Reactions: WildcatfaninOhio
He could’ve also just picked who went to heaven and hell and cut out life all together but what would be the fun in not seeing it all go down?

Yesterday was not a good day for atheists. You can sense their anger and overall feeling of inadequacy this morning.

Yesterday was not a good day for atheists. You can sense their anger and overall feeling of inadequacy this morning.
You’re better than that. They’re fine. You can’t say your way is the only way unless you’re judging people and deciding their outcome for them… Ghandi wasn’t Christian but I doubt he’s in hell.

You’re better than that. They’re fine. You can’t say your way is the only way unless you’re judging people and deciding their outcome for them… Ghandi wasn’t Christian but I doubt he’s in hell.
Of course he's in hell dude. God will let in child molesters and murderers who "found God" while in prison, but will punish the atheist who was a doctor and saved lives because he simply didn't believe a man died and raised from the dead like in a cheesy zombie movie.

If he didn't accept Christ as his Savior, then, well, the answer is pretty solid. You don't get into Heaven by works alone.
What exactly did Christ save? I mean, he was the one who caused this mess after all. People go to hell because a woman ate an apple.

Think about that - an apple. A piece of fruit. That's the reason billions are suffering, according to the Middle Eastern myth anyway.

What exactly did Christ save? I mean, he was the one who caused this mess after all. People go to hell because a woman ate an apple.

Think about that - an apple. A piece of fruit. That's the reason billions are suffering, according to the Middle Eastern myth anyway.
Still baffling to me that people who are against the government helping the poor and disenfranchised (aka believing that everyone should be held accountable for themselves) are also the ones who believe we should all be punished for a random woman eating some fruit.

If he didn't accept Christ as his Savior, then, well, the answer is pretty solid. You don't get into Heaven by works alone.
That’s bs. If you don’t take up any other religion they’ll say the same to you, soooooo, which one is it? You ain’t right, they ain’t right, the whole thing is the same god. So the good news is believe in them and you will be fine in my book.

If anyone thinks every non Christian goes to hell you’re one holier-than-thou asshole who is actually probably a worse person than a wholesome nonjudgmental non believer in gods eyes.

I don’t think anyone goes to hell if they didn’t find or accept Jesus if they’re a perfectly good person otherwise. That would be bs.

Anyone else still find it weird that God raped his mother (Mary) to give birth to himself just to eventually sacrifice himself to himself for his own creation's ability to ascend to Heaven?

Couldn't God have streamlined the process a bit?

And I'm somehow the crazy one for leaving cookies out for Santa who brings me presents every year? Get out of here!

I’m still trying to figure out why it’s said he died for our sins when he (supposedly) didn’t stay dead. At best, he went into a coma over a holiday weekend for our sins. He gave up 48 hours so I can fornicate. A nice gesture, I guess. But I didn’t ask him to. So why do I owe him an hour long ass kissing every Sunday, plus 10% of my gross salary? Very manipulative!

Reactions: MidseasonTweak
That’s bs. If you don’t take up any other religion they’ll say the same to you, soooooo, which one is it? You ain’t right, they ain’t right, the whole thing is the same god. So the good news is believe in them and you will be fine in my book.

If anyone thinks every non Christian goes to hell you’re one holier-than-thou asshole who is actually probably a worse person than a wholesome nonjudgmental non believer in gods eyes.

I don’t think anyone goes to hell if they didn’t find or accept Jesus if they’re a perfectly good person otherwise. That would be bs.

Then you obviously need to study up, because you're 100% incorrect in the words of Christ. John 4:16.

I’m still trying to figure out why it’s said he died for our sins when he (supposedly) didn’t stay dead. At best, he went into a coma over a holiday weekend for our sins. He gave up 48 hours so I can fornicate. A nice gesture, I guess. But I didn’t ask him to. So why do I owe him an hour long ass kissing every Sunday, plus 10% of my gross salary? Very manipulative!
Extraordinarily manipulative. Convincing some people that he is the definition of love while also condemning the majority of humanity to eternal torture.

The greatest con in existence

What are you basing this on? The problem with your logic is that all religions contradict each other. Only one can be right...Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, etc all preach completely different ways that one is saved for all of eternity.

Therefore, logically, you cannot be right.

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
What are you basing this on? The problem with your logic is that all religions contradict each other. Only one can be right...Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, etc all preach completely different ways that one is saved for all of eternity.

Therefore, logically, you cannot be right.
You forgot the much more likely answer that none of them are right

I think Christians should avoid declaring any opinions regarding ultimate judgment, but should rather seek guidance from scripture as to how THEY live their lives. It’s not a cafeteria where you pick and choose what you think is right and what you think is wrong. THAT is not following Jesus, but following your own urges and desires. Whether Ghandi is in God’s presence is a decision for God that won’t be wrong, regardless of how you or I perceive Ghandi.

It had been said that Ghandi read the Sermon on the Mount regularly. That is a really good thing for Ghandi. For all of us.

Still baffling to me that people who are against the government helping the poor and disenfranchised (aka believing that everyone should be held accountable for themselves) are also the ones who believe we should all be punished for a random woman eating some fruit.

It baffles me how confident non-believers will misquote scripture to satisfy their position. One would think you could get the theology correct and then puff your chest.

I don’t think anyone goes to hell if they didn’t find or accept Jesus if they’re a perfectly good person otherwise.

The unicorn “perfectly good person?” Come on Rogue. Christians get accused of believing in fairy tales and then you pull out the myth that there exists a perfectly good person not named Jesus.

It baffles me how confident non-believers will misquote scripture to satisfy their position. One would think you could get the theology correct and then puff your chest.
Misquote scripture? Adam and Eve ate some fruit so now we're all supposedly punished by sin, seems like that's common knowledge even for us who are non-believers.

Misquote scripture? Adam and Eve ate some fruit so now we're all supposedly punished by sin, seems like that's common knowledge even for us who are non-believers.

None of us will be punished for a “random woman” who disobeyed God. Scripture says that Jesus took our sins to the cross so that we could have forgiveness and community with the Holy Father. Your sin and my sin keep us from God. Not the sins of others.

None of us will be punished for a “random woman” who disobeyed God. Scripture says that Jesus took our sins to the cross so that we could have forgiveness and community with the Holy Father. Your sin and my sin keep us from God. Not the sins of others.
So I guess to you, the whole eating the fruit in the garden of Eden of story just means nothing then? Sin had to come from somewhere

Reactions: MidseasonTweak
Eve disobeying God brought sin into the world.

”You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through him! For if, while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life! Not only is this so, but we also boast in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation.“
‭‭Romans‬ ‭5‬:‭6‬-‭11‬ ‭NIV

No one said it means nothing, except you.
Your words seem to indicate the opposite actually, you claim I'm misquoting scripture but you seem to be misunderstanding it. All of humanity assumed the debt of sin because Adam and Eve ate the fruit, that's according to your holy book. Why does it make sense to you for any of us to be punished when two people (who literally did not know any better) ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil?

It's not a shock to me that a large chunk of nonbelievers were once Christians who saw all of the holes in the story.

I don’t mean he’s without sin, I’m saying a nice guy, polite, works, goes to bed, opens doors for people, doesn’t harm anyone etc, a good human.

And I guess you believe they have to be Christian in your way to get there as well eh?

Your words seem to indicate the opposite actually, you claim I'm misquoting scripture but you seem to be misunderstanding it. All of humanity assumed the debt of sin because Adam and Eve ate the fruit, that's according to your holy book. Why does it make sense to you for any of us to be punished when two people (who literally did not know any better) ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil?

It's not a shock to me that a large chunk of nonbelievers were once Christians who saw all of the holes in the story.
You are punished because of your sin. According to what Jesus says in the NT, have you engaged in the following: sexual immorality, lust, adultery, stealing, lying, using the Lord's name in vain, hatred, drunkenness, and the list goes on and on. According to Jesus, those are all sinful activities that separate from God.

You/I could have chosen not to engage in those activities, but we did. It was our choice. Adam or Eve were not in the room causing me or you to do anything.

Then you obviously need to study up, because you're 100% incorrect in the words of Christ. John 4:16.
I understand scripture and what the Bible says, not the Old Testament, the Torah, the Quran all say different things, but I actually do believe you think all those people are going to hell…

You are punished because of your sin. According to what Jesus says in the NT, have you engaged in the following: sexual immorality, lust, adultery, stealing, lying, using the Lord's name in vain, hatred, drunkenness, and the list goes on and on. According to Jesus, those are all sinful activities that separate from God.

You/I could have chosen not to engage in those activities, but we did. It was our choice. Adam or Eve were not in the room causing me or you to do anything.
Sin exists because of Eve's decision. We keep telling you and others this but it's not getting through to you.

Reactions: MatteoV25

Can one Christian please understand this?! Without Adam and Eve eating the fruit, there would be no sin for us to commit.

Romans 5:12
Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned

Sin entered existence with that act of rebellion and mankind was placed outside of the Garden (God’s protection and presence). That said, hell is not for people because Adam and Eve sinned.

Your quote: “we should all be punished for a random woman eating some fruit.” Judgment comes upon our sin. You and I choose sin over God’s righteousness and wisdom. I don’t believe God will judge because some random woman disobeyed God. I think you will be judged for your disobedience and I for mine.

Knowing we could not live a life of pure obedience, God provided us a pathway to a relationship with Him by taking the punishment we deserve. That pathway leads to a relationship with Him, for those who want a relationship with Him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT