ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS MIZZOU GAME THREAD**

East, Carter and Honor

s-l1600.jpg

A win is a win is a win. Maybe this team can come to realize the SEC teams will not lay down and give a win to anyone. Hopefully this team can learn a little more each game. The skillset is there... Hope this team can discover their greatness...

I think it's neat that in my job I learned that DFW is the IATA code for Dallas-Fort Worth :D

A win is a win indeed, but some wins are so ugly that highlight every major problem the team has

Sure…but it’s no reason to act like wins aren’t sweet. When we start losing games because of it i understand. But that hasn’t happened recently..

Kentucky wins that’s about the only positive to take away form tonight( which is great takeaway) but a lot of concerns showed themselves tonight
In the last few plays with AB he seems to be making himself a part of a lob offense. If the bigs can figure out the in-out we're going to be better off.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
Carter for Mizzou is a prick. A team with. Physical big is gonna put him on ass and reject his shit into the 10th row

Also, Mizzou's coach can get touched for calling 2 timeouts in the last minute and a half. Hope he gets syphilis.

• Haha
Reactions: cathouse
Tougher than it should have been until the end. Dilly way to fast tonight. Is it bad that I have a little more respect for Reeves.

Screw you Dukies lets take another Time out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT