ADVERTISEMENT

••OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS TENNESSEE END OF REGULAR SEASON GAME THREAD••

Need to work on 2 things inbounding the ball without turning it over (had how many of those tonight ?)

And need to learn how to finish games between the Miss State and this game my god.

Yes it is great to win but this crap will get us beat in the tournament.

Up 8 with 57 seconds left at Miss State we have to win at the buzzer.

Up 11 with 55 seconds left today and they had a 3 point shot that could tied it with 10 seconds left.

3 straight turnovers how does this happen we have all these guards.

Of course the one that got it all started was Reed slipping and falling I mean how does this happen.

Then a 10 second back court when we had a time out left ?

Absolutely ridiculous that we would get Oglesby and Daily in the same game. And good thing we shot like that because they did everything they could to keep it close.
What made me very nervous was the clean block changed to a goaltending call for Tennessee because when Kentucky started turning it over in the last 51 seconds, I thought that would come back to bite us.

Need to work on 2 things inbounding the ball without turning it over (had how many of those tonight ?)

And need to learn how to finish games between the Miss State and this game my god.

Up 11 with 55 seconds left today and they had a 3 point shot that could tied it with 10 seconds left.

Of course the one that got it all started was Reed slipping and falling I mean how does this happen.

It's the CCC, Calipari Collapse Conundrum. We desperately need to figure out how to close out games down the stretch. Extremely worrisome come tourney time.

Reed Sheppard is an assassin. You have to remind yourself that Reed Sheppard is a freshman.

Reactions: cathouse
This makes 3 straight years we have finished on the road in tough places to play and won all 3 games on their senior nights.

2022 at Florida
2023 at Arkansas
2024 at Tennessee

Maybe next year we can finish the year at home SEC ?

Also in 2020 at Florida won

So last 4 times Kentucky was on the road to finish the year they won all 4 of them.

• Angry
Reactions: cathouse
I am just seeing the end of the game. You certainly can't blame the coach for what happened at the end of the game. It was a combination of a wet floor, mishandled ball by Reed, bad officiating and freshmen panicking.

When scrambling to break pressure, they need to look up court more.

Props to Kentucky. They came in and played one hell of a game on the road. Vols have to get more from their seniors if we wanna make a good run this year. Amount of talent you guys have is crazy. Was a good game
Death, taxes, Duke players tripping, and Vols never making the Final Four are automatics.
Knecht is a player but one man teams don’t go far in the NCAAT!

Reactions: DDMatUK=NBA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT