ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS MIZZOU GAME THREAD**

Reeves hasn’t hit a wide open three all night. What a miserable game thus has been from a feel-good standpoint.
Agree. UK can get away with it against terrible Mizzou so maybe it’s a good thing it’s tonight and not when we play a team that isn’t awful

Reactions: ala_kat2
Sometimes you play well but your opponent is just a little better than you are, and you lose.

And sometimes you play poorly, but your opponent is kind of crappy, and you get the win.

Tonight is the latter. You take it.

Reactions: Runnin'Ramel
This game reminds me of the ole miss game for the tyty & Grady team, Kentucky was and defensively all night, and played slow and let a crap team hang around all game

Carter has just bullied his way underneath all night, also uses his off hand when he makes a move. That’s got to be a foul about half the time.

Reactions: Fox2monk
These refs have totally killed this game. It died beginning of second half. I hate watching SEC refs do this shit. Literally slow the game down and junk it up. I swear I think it’s because they get tired and need a break. They suck so f’ing bad.

Really really frustrating game tonight. This should have been an easy 18-22 point win

The amount of fouls and stoppages in this game is crazy. It feels like the game should be over by now.

It's been 2 hours and 10 minutes (9:10pm here).. and there's STILL the last 2 minutes to be played. That's VERY long. Some games are over under the 2 hour mark. We're looking at close to 2 and a half.

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT