ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL Kentucky vs Louisville GAME THREAD

Well, we win easily. Seriously would have liked to see Cal keep the pedal to the floor to beat their asses by 40, which we could have done. Messing with lineups and practicing in the second half kept it respectable. They beat us by one in the second half. Not joking, that bothers me. But good win.

Great first half. Louisville lived up to the two things they do well, but this one was really over at the half.

Well, we win easily. Seriously would have liked to see Cal keep the pedal to the floor to beat their asses by 40, which we could have done. Messing with lineups and practicing in the second half kept it respectable. They beat us by one in the second half. Not joking, that bothers me. But good win.
Cal knows that this game is probably gonna get his friend fired. I'm sure he's not terribly happy about that.

L's still down U6!
images

Dillingham and Reed will be key to us possibly hanging #9 this year. Bradshaw has so much potential and if Edwards can get his head out of his own ass, I see these cutting down the nets in April.

Mitchell and Theiro are great as well. Sucks the NCAA screwed us once again with Big Z.

The NCAA needs to be abolished. If the super conferences happen, then we might not have to worry about them.

Thought edwards had a good game. Games are 40 minutes long.

Reed may be an All American...

Cal has had a lot of good players, great players, and NBA players...Reed is special. I don't think we've had a guy quite like him in a while.

We haven't a team like this in a while either. All the pieces just fit and flow well together.

Reactions: jameslee32
Sorry if already discussed but how long has Tre had that finger wrap on? I only noticed it in the second half. Didn't really seem to affect his shooting but looked like a pretty big wrap over his hand/finger.

Reed may be an All American...

Cal has had a lot of good players, great players, and NBA players...Reed is special. I don't think we've had a guy quite like him in a while.

We haven't a team like this in a while either. All the pieces just fit and flow well together.
With that Kyle Macy energy.

My only quibble with the game but I feel like it’s important. Thiero deserved more than 13 minutes in that game. Cal has a potential monster in that kid. Don’t mess it up.

I think he was dealing with some pain or something. I thought I saw someone else mention it

My only quibble with the game but I feel like it’s important. Thiero deserved more than 13 minutes in that game. Cal has a potential monster in that kid. Don’t mess it up.
Cal is trying to get Edwards going, he knows what Adou brings. Edwards played well second half so hopefully that worked.

Seeing Louisville fans just absolutely hate Jimmy Dykes and it does make me wonder if Jimmy Dykes is our Jay Bilas. He does seem to absolutely love UK. I can see why a rival fanbase would hate him.

Cal is trying to get Edwards going, he knows what Adou brings. Edwards played well second half so hopefully that worked.
I’m not sure anybody knows what Adou brings. Even Adou. He has the potential to be great. I’m all for getting Edwards going. I’ve spoken about liking his attitude during his struggles. But not at the expense of the development of Adou. At some point you have to stop relying on recruiting charts and understand what you’re seeing with your own eyes.

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT