ADVERTISEMENT

••OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS AUBURN GAME THREAD••

Agreed, especially with this Mitchell as of late. Adou needs the kind of minutes he has had tonight. He is strong, hustles damn near every play, rebounds hard. His toughness can't be understated
You are correct. We are much better off having someone on the court who plays above the rim than someone who plays below the rim.

Reactions: MidseasonTweak
Kentucky is now 346-16 when leading by 10+ at any point in the game under Cal

2 of the 16 losses were this year vs Kansas and home to Florida :mad:

HELL YEAH BOYS, YOU LIKE THAT?!?!!
Deja vu
you-like-that-angry.gif

Reactions: mcwildcats04
I'm curious how we have changed in the last few weeks. With two pretty good defensive performances with Arky and Ole Miss. Of course we had games like Gonzaga lol.

Down to 80th now.

Ole miss was their lowest output of the year offense

Auburn this is their second lowest output.

I always like looking at things like that.

Weird thing is we didn’t have good offensive performances haha. The d got better but the offense last two games meh lol. Tho Auburn is very good defensively. We only put up 1.04 but that was the 7th best vs them all year. So in that context maybe not so bad.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
Also up to 21 in Kenpom.

We really do need a couple more big wins tho either Bama UT and Miss St coming up

LSU won’t be easy either

Down to 80th now.

Ole miss was their lowest output of the year offense

Auburn this is their second lowest output.

I always like looking at things like that.

Weird thing is we didn’t have good offensive performances haha. The d got better but the offense last two games meh lol. Tho Auburn is very good defensively. We only put up 1.04 but that was the 7th best vs them all year. So in that context maybe not so bad.

I really think it's hard to play both sides.. especially with young college players, notably VERY young players like most of ours. Im sure our guys tired themselves out a bit on defense and lost their legs on offense. That tends to happen.

Reactions: The_Answer1313
Ugo with 36 well-deserved minutes.
He has separated himself.
Cal wasn't playing about player performance. If I'm not mistaken, after Bradshaw tried a 1-handed rebound and lost the ball out of bounds, he got yanked. I recall Reed and Big Z getting yanked immediately after screwing up on defense as well.

Reactions: cathouse
Flopm I hope half this team tears an ACL. This is bullshit basketball.
Well you might have gotten one instead of half.

“Tough news from Bruce Pearl on Jaylin Williams,” Jack Pilgrim said in a tweet. “Believes there is “something” to his knee injury, stresses it was a pivot, not a bang. MRI tomorrow.”

Well you might have gotten one instead of half.

“Tough news from Bruce Pearl on Jaylin Williams,” Jack Pilgrim said in a tweet. “Believes there is “something” to his knee injury, stresses it was a pivot, not a bang. MRI tomorrow.”

I'm heart broken.

Play dirty basketball and karma will get you.

Cal wasn't playing about player performance. If I'm not mistaken, after Bradshaw tried a 1-handed rebound and lost the ball out of bounds, he got yanked. I recall Reed and Big Z getting yanked immediately after screwing up on defense as well.
Do you recall Edwards getting yanked? He has been screwing up all season.

He is our only above the Rim player. He has to play against athletic teams.
You obviously haven't been paying much attention to Dilly. The kid got major hops. Our so-called bigs are the ones who play below the rim, primarily Mitchell and Bradshaw.

Was just watching highlights, and at least twice AU violated taking the ball out of bounds after a made UK basket. Ref standing right there watching. Around :55 seconds in and around 2:40.

Another "violation" I thought I saw last night, that we've had go against us in the past, is a player coming in from the baseline and grabbing the ball before they'd re-established themselves in-bounds. First time it was an Auburn player, and I gave the refs grief about missing it, teh second time it was reeves grabbing the tip and laying it in. So it evened out, but I was annoyed when it wasn't called the first time and shocked when it wasn't called against us.

Reactions: elijahpep
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT