ADVERTISEMENT

Moscow Murders

This guy strikes me as one of the perps you see on Criminal Minds, that thinks he can outsmart the FBI and investigators. It’s a big game to him.
You’d think that if he was smart he’d have seen that forensics have advanced incredibly since the beginning of the century.

It was, in fact, his DNA that led to his arrest. Maybe he wasn’t studying forensics.

He’s getting a PhD in criminal Justice, of course he knows forensics, hence wearing gloves everywhere after the murders. Prob had some cuts or defensive wounds as well.
Just from statements I’ve read he thinks he is smart enough to get away with it.

He’s getting a PhD in criminal Justice, of course he knows forensics, hence wearing gloves everywhere after the murders. Prob had some cuts or defensive wounds as well.
Just from statements I’ve read he thinks he is smart enough to get away with it.
I was being facetious. He should have known that he was leaving his DNA at the scene of his crimes.

Reactions: justa
So he possibly is a serial killer, like maybe starting out right. Like his whole arousal is to be smarter than law enforcement

Reactions: Catemus
Well if he wanted to become famous he got his wish. Story is all over my newsfeed.

Last edited:
Kinda amateur flight tracker. Tracked it from PA, to IL, to SD and landed about 30 mins ago in Pullman. No tail #, but it’s a Pilatus P12 registered to state of PA

It appears he made a bunch of mistakes... mistakes someone with his background should've been smart enough to avoid.

Looks like I wasn't the only one that wanted to see his hands:

A Federal Bureau of Investigation surveillance team tracked Idaho quadruple murder suspect Bryan Kohberger and his father on a cross-country road trip from Washington State to Pennsylvania and asked Indiana police to pull him over, a law enforcement source told Fox News.

The law enforcement source told Fox News that the FBI surveillance team was seeking video images of Kohberger as well as his hands.

Idaho murders: FBI directed Indiana police to pull over Bryan Kohberger, seeking video images of his hands

Reactions: FltDoc
Frankly, I'm surprised the FBI hasn't already brought you on as a consultant. You should mail your resume to the Hoover Building.

Hank sure holds grudges. I slapped him around a little bit awhile back and he still hasn't gotten over it. Little fella is red headed girl feisty. I bet he has those cute plump little white cheeks that flush easily kind of like the Wendy's girl is how I picture him. He likes these serial killer threads because his underwear curls up and he sniffs his fingers. He didn't realize he was a midget until his dad took him to the circus when he was 12. Broke the little guy's tiny little midget heart. His family would carry him around in a duffle bag and leave him on park benches. Grew up rough eating pigeon food the tourists would throw him and doing tricks at the water fountain for loose change. He still walks with a limp and one glass eye is permanently fogged up like a cheap headlight. But he's in here every day still fighting the good fight.

So he possibly is a serial killer, like maybe starting out right. Like his whole arousal is to be smarter than law enforcement
That seems to be the case. Based upon this, it can be predicted that he will represent himself in his trial, as the “super smart” Ted Bundy did.

Crazy they were basically tracking this guy across country. That’s just eerie to me for some reason.

Exactly. If they had the forensics why not just grab the guy when you can. Hell, arrest him on the traffic stop.

But that’s why I’m not an expert/detective.

They were probably still gathering info, last thing they wanted to nab him and get off on some technicality. They knew where he was the entire time. PA state police had a plane circling over his house at 4000ft monitoring as well. Pretty cool how they did some of this stuff.

Here’s the entire text (long read but very well written) of Cpl. Brett Payne’s report. The police were apparently on to Kohberger early on and built their case so that he could be arrested.

It will be a clown show if he attempts to defend himself. The case seems to be open-and-shut. The only unknowns are his motive and whether they execute him or imprison him for life.

Reactions: FltDoc

Not criticizing at all, but why in the world would the roommate seeing a man clad in all black leaving the home at 4:30 in the morning not call the police immediately. I understand she said she was in shock but police weren’t called until like noon the next day. You’d think she would at least check on her roommates sooner.

Nothing nefarious here obviously, just seems odd. Maybe she was in shock then figured it was not a big deal.

Angry nerd that was pissed off the hot girls wouldn’t **** him so he thought he was smarter than everyone else and could get away with murder.

I hope this ****er gets cornholed a couple of times before they stick the needle in.

Reactions: Atrain7732
I wonder if there will even be an option to plead guilty and take life instead of the death penalty. There aren't many avenues for defense, looking through that report.

Not criticizing at all, but why in the world would the roommate seeing a man clad in all black leaving the home at 4:30 in the morning not call the police immediately. I understand she said she was in shock but police weren’t called until like noon the next day. You’d think she would at least check on her roommates sooner.

Nothing nefarious here obviously, just seems odd. Maybe she was in shock then figured it was not a big deal.
Copias amount of alcohol and it was a regular party crib, so randoms prob came through often. Just my guess thinking back 25yrs to my college days.

This dude thought he could outsmart the investigators but basically left a effing breadcrumb trail to himself.
When keepin' it real goes wrong.

Angry nerd that was pissed off the hot girls wouldn’t **** him so he thought he was smarter than everyone else and could get away with murder.

I hope this ****er gets cornholed a couple of times before they stick the needle in.
I'm not big on the death penalty, but a guy like this going to prison for life is worse anyway.

Reactions: justa
Given the option, I’d rather die than live the rest of my life in prison. Can’t imagine seeing it another way.

"The knife sheath had 'Ka-Bar' and United States Marine Corps eagle globe and anchor insignia stamped on the outside of it."

Probably similar to this knife for sale on-line for $119:

Marine-corps-ka-bar-knife.jpg

He would prob live longer getting the death penalty. I think we all know how his time in prison will end if he's anywhere near general population.
On second thought maybe getting the old Dahmer Treatment might be better.

Reactions: JumperJack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT