ADVERTISEMENT

Moscow Murders

This man was seen in the area

a69b410b61bf4c4e9c729cad656279b6-1.jpg

I thought for sure it was an ex boyfriend, my wife thinks it is a Ted Bundy like serial killer (could be one and the same, I suppose). But a damn strange case either way, would have thought with cameras and whereabouts known of the victims that a suspect(s) would have surfaced. But so far . . . nada

Weirdest fact to me is that the two other roomates were not harmed and apparently slept through the crime.

I feel like Kalyee and Maddie were both way out of their boyfriends’ league. Jack for sure was in over his head. He and Kaylee together just didn’t look right.

Weirdest fact to me is that the two other roomates were not harmed and apparently slept through the crime.
If you see pictures of the house, it isn't that weird, imo. From the back of the house, it would be easy to assume that there was only two stories -- or to easily bar the stairwell from the ground floor, depending on the objective. (From my understanding the other two roommates were on the street level floor that is not apparent from the back).

My money is on a stalker who has spent a lot of time in the woods behind the house watching and fantasizing. Probably did not plan on the other girl and the boyfriend being there at the time it happened.

The fact that he (and it is certainly a he) hasn't been named yet suggests to me that it is not a known associate, former boyfriend, etc.

Reactions: Tskware
Kinda wild you could go room to room with a knife and no one wakes up. Of course they were all probably passed out drunk tho.

Kinda wild you could go room to room with a knife and no one wakes up. Of course they were all probably passed out drunk tho.

If you know what you are doing it's possible. You cut the throat and cover their mouths and I think it's doable.

It's trickier if there are multiple people in one room obviously. I haven't paid attention to this to see if that's the case.

cutting ppl up with a knife is just different than opening fire. seems much more brutal, vengeful, passionate. etc. either scenario is disgusting but using a knife and slicing ppl up is much more personal. unusual for sure.

Reactions: Tskware
Sure it's just a coincidence that this happened in Michal Meyers fashion right after another Halloween movie. People often get motivated to do stuff from stuff they see, though.

If you know what you are doing it's possible. You cut the throat and cover their mouths and I think it's doable.

It's trickier if there are multiple people in one room obviously. I haven't paid attention to this to see if that's the case.
From what I’ve read there were 2 people in each room.

Anyone hear an explanation as to how this crime was carried out, yet? I read that at least one victim had defensive wounds so there was a fight. I don't know how these murders happen without everyone in a 5 block area being awakened by the screaming. Also, since one dude was there was he killed in the same bed as one of the women or was he by himself?

Anyone hear an explanation as to how this crime was carried out, yet? I read that at least one victim had defensive wounds so there was a fight. I don't know how these murders happen without everyone in a 5 block area being awakened by the screaming. Also, since one dude was there was he killed in the same bed as one of the women or was he by himself?
Pillow over the face.

Be interested to see if serial killer or jilted young guy with a vendetta. I haven't followed this case yet.

Sure it's just a coincidence that this happened in Michal Meyers fashion right after another Halloween movie. People often get motivated to do stuff from stuff they see, though.

Already trying to throw us off your trail I see.

• Haha
Reactions: JLoad22
The 2 girls (Madi and Kaylee) were killed in the same bed on 3rd floor. One of them was killed in a much more gruesome manner than the other, reportedly.

I’ve heard that the couple (Xana and Ethan) were killed together as well on second floor. But there are reports/rumors that Ethan was found outside Xana’s bedroom door.

Edit to add: the other 2 girls and the dog were unharmed on the 1st floor.

Why hasn't this crime been reported on more? I remember seeing it when it first happened but really have seen nothing since.

Glenn(n) definitely did it.

gettyimages-1244838643.jpg

Since there was so much talk about the house then there it is above.

What is very suspicious to me is the fact that a 9/11 call from the home described it as a person passed out and in fact other friends were gathered at the house before police arrived, presumably when the 9/11 call was made:

Police later clarified in a statement that "the surviving roommates summoned friends to the residence" because they thought one of the victims had passed out and wasn't waking up. Several people spoke to the 911 dispatcher, police said. None of the people who were in the home at the time the call was made are believed to have been involved in the killings, police said.

What we know so far about the investigation into the Idaho college student murders

That's a gigantic huge red flag to me. You think 4 people that were stabbed to death "won't wake up" so you call friends over then 9/11 without ever walking over and shaking their shoulder to check on them? Who does that? Only a person that did it does that. Classic pattern of action.

This is going to wind up being the roommates and maybe a friend. Whoever they called I am highly suspicious of as well. That group of kids did this. That whole story is ludicrous. The cops may be saying it wasn't them to keep them talking and cooperating, but if that story is accurate that the roommates were concerned they wouldn't wake up then called people over then called 9/11 all without bothering to actually check then that is as guilty as you can get.

gettyimages-1244838643.jpg

Since there was so much talk about the house then there it is above.

What is very suspicious to me is the fact that a 9/11 call from the home described it as a person passed out and in fact other friends were gathered at the house before police arrived, presumably when the 9/11 call was made:

Police later clarified in a statement that "the surviving roommates summoned friends to the residence" because they thought one of the victims had passed out and wasn't waking up. Several people spoke to the 911 dispatcher, police said. None of the people who were in the home at the time the call was made are believed to have been involved in the killings, police said.

What we know so far about the investigation into the Idaho college student murders

That's a gigantic huge red flag to me. You think 4 people that were stabbed to death "won't wake up" so you call friends over then 9/11 without ever walking over and shaking their shoulder to check on them? Who does that? Only a person that did it does that. Classic pattern of action.

This is going to wind up being the roommates and maybe a friend. Whoever they called I am highly suspicious of as well. That group of kids did this. That whole story is ludicrous. The cops may be saying it wasn't them to keep them talking and cooperating, but if that story is accurate that the roommates were concerned they wouldn't wake up then called people over then called 9/11 all without bothering to actually check then that is as guilty as you can get.
“I’d like to buy a window, Pat”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT