Briscoe- 11-12ppg.
Ulis- 10-11ppg.
Poythress- 10-11ppg.
Lee- 5-6ppg.
Mulder- 5-6ppg.
Matthews- 1-2ppg.
Hawkins- 1-2ppg.
Willis- 1-2ppg.

Maybe this is why Cal finally came out with a public announcement that he isn't interested in the Pelican job. Too bad he didn't do this sooner with some of the other NBA jobs because it could have possibly eliminated some of the negative recruiting used against UK.

Maybe this is why Cal finally came out with a public announcement that he isn't interested in the Pelican job. Too bad he didn't do this sooner with some of the other NBA jobs because it could have possibly eliminated some of the negative recruiting used against UK.

If we get Murray, I'm not worried at all about those misses.

It's like this I think...he comes to uk then we get a commit in the next day or so. If we don't get a commit by then he's going elsewhere.

Not even the best of the Cal era. Knight/Lamb >>> any combination you want to throw out there.

I know there's more to it than shooting threes, but if Murray comes to UK for 2015.

Ulis, Mulder, and Murray are all 40% + three point shooting. That was the biggest strength for 2011 team. It'll be interesting to see the spacing with these 3 guys. Poythress will look 10 times better with that insane spacing he'll get. Labissiere would get so much space to work also.

This excludes Briscoe. If Poythress or Labissiere can knock down some midrange...that'll help with Ulis, Briscoe, Murray, Poythress, and Labissiere.

That's actually sickening offense if you ask me... SO MUCH SPACEEEEEEE

Hello, I am insider. Murray come to Kentucky. Kentucky win! Kentucky win! Bye.

Reactions: brianpoe
Even if you are talking about three guard lineups, it's hard to argue against Knight, Lamb, and Miller/Liggins.

Still, if we add Murray, we might have an argument by the end of the year.

My point exactly

You insult me.
Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much I make a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop going into work? People would suddenly stop getting the inside scoop on a recruit. It disappears! It ceases to exist without me. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not on the outside, gregbookout. I am the insider! A guy opens his door and receives info on a recruit and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!
The point I'm trying to make is......... I know my shit.

Disclaimer: I'm not actually an insider, guys.

Last edited:
So, in all the hullabaloo over this visit, I somehow missed the report last night that Murray would likely remain in the 2016 class. Anyone know who put that out, and how legit that info is? Seems unlikely he would make this visit if he was likely staying put, unless he just really wanted to see our great state.

So, in all the hullabaloo over this visit, I somehow missed the report last night that Murray would likely remain in the 2016 class. Anyone know who put that out, and how legit that info is? Seems unlikely he would make this visit if he was likely staying put, unless he just really wanted to see our great state.

Indeed. That "report" flies in the face of logic.

You insult me.
Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much I make a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop going into work? People would suddenly stop getting the inside scoop on a recruit. It disappears! It ceases to exist without me. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not on the outside, gregbookout. I am the insider! A guy opens his door and receives info on a recruit and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

Best series to date, really wish they would have continued it.

Best series to date, really wish they would have continued it.

I thought so too, but Game of Thrones has really drove its hooks into me. Amazing series.
But before I started watching GoT, BrBa was hands down my favorite.

You insult me.

I know who you are.
You are an outsider. Right?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

He could be planing on staying in the 2016 class, but why not just visit at BBM this fall if that was the case?

I know who you are.
You are an outsider. Right?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No, but these guys are.

the-outsiders-the-outsiders-33203850-400-263.jpg

Ah it ended so well though . Best show ever IMO and i knew it from like the 4th episode of the 1st season .

I hated their choice in music to end that last scene with. I watched their episode of "inside episode 516" and it got to that part of the final episode, and the music they chose for that specific part was much more fitting.

Hate to get off topic, but Murray would be nice to get for sure.

I think everybody here agrees.

Reactions: joester5612
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT