ADVERTISEMENT

How is the UK faithful feeling about Brock?

Hope he has a ton of success. Great kid, very solid athlete, live arm, maybe a bit of a windup, but you can mainly get away with that in college still. Will he garner starting consideration? Who else is there to challenge?
Very hopeful about his upside, but tempered by his lack of experience. Coen is taking a chance by going all in on an unproven, albeit talented, QB. I would feel more comfortable if we had this year's early schedule of cupcakes rather than having two ranked opponents early.

Last edited:
I'm not getting my hopes up after the Leary fiasco this year. We brought in the supposedly best QB in the portal and we looked mediocre on offense most of the year. Some of that I blame on the coaches for how they used him, but he had major accuracy issues and made poor choices at times. Plus I've never seen a QB get passes deflected as much as him.

Vandagriff is highly rated, but has very little game experience. How will he do in our snail's pace offense with constantly checking the sideline and having to rush to get the plays off? Also getting pressured a lot with the same OL coach returning that many have thought should have been fired 2 straight years. We've done a poor job developing highly ranked QB's under Stoops. Hopefully what time he had at Georgia will get him ahead of the game.
I agree 100%, there were time I thought how could this be a top QB prospect in the portal, and then there were times I could really see that he had talent. The WR didn’t do him many favors this year except during the UofL game. He played great Vs. Tennessee too.

Reactions: KyCatFan
Excited to see him play. Tons of potential just needing some game reps with the bullets flying. Welcome home Brock!

Vandagriff has left Athens, now some more interest stuff happening with the Georgia quarterback room for 2024......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT