ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you play by "house rules" and put money under free parking, you deserve for Monopoly to take forever.

We had two sets of the game for some reason and one day we just decided to play with double everything. You could 50 cent in a couple rolls playing that way.

Dammit, it doesn't look like Wilder is going to reach his goal of $300. He's only at $135.

HOW'S HE SUPPOSED TO BUY A NEW CAR WITH $135, PEOPLE.

Come on.

Make a difference.

You can "test" all you want but you are a good 1-2" shorter in that picture...on a completely flat parking lot.

Nah, I was the shortest dude around my entire life. I'm sneaky tall tho. :sunglasses: Definitely taller than Bald Chad, will wager any amount you're comfortable with. Learning sideways in that picture and on my back foot...only way I could stand up comfortably during those fatter times. Only time he ever had me was with a hat or his supreme lettuce, and those days are clearly over.

-SAE is my UofL Game doggy, for sure.

-Golf Outing tomorrow at Champions Pointe, Fuzzy's other course. Heard pretty good things, anyone played?

Champions Pointe is a nice course- not sure how it has handled the rain but I played out there last year and it was in great shape. I like courses where I have to hit most of my clubs at some point- which I did out there. Rough was pretty heavy- and I miss a lot (most all) fairways so it played really long for me.

Like putting a top hat on a goat - pointless. The goat works just fine without it.

False A goat with a top hat is way better.
3861873329_638b3bb5c5.jpg

A top hat makes everything better. Peanuts, goats, frogs, robber barons, magicians, fat controllers, Stratego spies, etc.

Sycophant is a word that sounds like it should mean something much worse than what it really means.

Pedophile otoh is a lot more pleasant sounding than its definition.

Reactions: B Rax
A CENTER IS A POINT. Our damn city leaders should know that. They do not. They also do not know how to build. The mayor owns a gd construction company. Sheesh.

What about this red mile place though? Looking pretty fancy. Seems like it will be the place to gamble. That whole area is nuts with the amount of new gated apartment McMansions they've tucked away wherever they could. Ugly and weird. Gotta be a lot of crooked land deals involved with that.

In any other media outlet if Coomes boss would see those tweets and how could you not, he would lose his job with the quickness but not as a member of the UofL shitwagon.

Hate to be the guy, but color me not excited about a 3* transfer from Minnesota that had 9 tackles last season. The way it was presented made me think it was a 4* level guy, possibly one that's produced in high d1 football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT