ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Number of Louisville basketball games (not including UK) SAE has attended at YUM! - OVER
Number of Louisville basketball games (not including UK) 73 has attended at YUM! - LESS THAN ZERO

Reactions: Beavis606
Number of companies 73 has worked for with season tickets: under.

Number of times SAE has listed USMNT above UK football in fandom: under.

1930594_24674969639_338_n.jpg

:(

Reactions: Beavis606
Rack BBdK's board game post. Luckily, the tweonz are big fans, so we get to play quite a bit. Right now the go-to's are Ticket to Ride, Clue, Risk, and Settlers of Catan. We have Memoir 44, but haven't played it much. Looks awesome. Our good friends are game players, but they're usually party games like Cards Against Humanity, Balderdash, Scattergories, Quelf, etc. Great call on Mille Bornes; that game is so much fun yet it doesn't seem as popular as many other card games. No idea why.

Board game rankings of CMD's lifetime:

Ticket to Ride
Clue
Risk
Chutes & Ladders/Uncle Wiggly
Statis Pro Baseball
Monopoly
Settlers of Catan
Life
Stratego
Scotland Yard

Card game rankings of CMD's lifetime:

Mille Bornes
Uno
King's Court
Spades
Skip-Bo
Phase 10
Old Maid
Go Fish

My family really enjoys Uno. The youngest one wins pretty frequently considering his strategy - as far as I can tell - is "compile as many cards as possible."

- Bucket... I believe that was my cousin. Carter? He's from ATL and is in sales. He texted me last night and said he was in Lex on business. Nice fella. Huge UGA football fan but because of our family here in Kentucky he's adopted UK basketball.

- Wish 73 would become a UK fan again. Sad when you think about all the good times in the past.

That game was an absolute beatdown.

Skinny Willy making an appearance. Dude was cut up!

That night might have been the beginning of the end of Skinny Willy. Shew wee.

About $275 worth of shots and my first trip to La Bam's. I'd do it again right now.

Actually SW is on his way back. My body is fighting it a little harder these days, but I'm putting in the work. I'm still somewhere between Jared Lorenzen and if a hippo swallowed Boat's boat with him on board.

Wednesday Shorts:

- ^ Pic doesn't do justice to how miserably hot it was that day on that black top. Sizzling.

- Mike Trout's just ridiculous. Built like a F'ing linebacker- 6'3"/230- and runs like the wind. That neck-> :confused:

- Could WCS actually become an NBA star?

- So, Cal finally offers Dennis Smith. He's a Wall/Westbrook type of freak athlete PG. Have to wonder what took Cal so long. You just have to beat out NC State.

- Interesting that Meyer thinks Bridges leaves home to come to UK. He's the ideal modern day SF playing PF at the college level.

- Rawle Alkins may be my favorite player in the class, tho. Tough NY kid. Plays the wing. Built like Julius Randle only 6'5".

- Chuck Hayes still cashing them checks. Can't believe it.

- Pete Rose. As a lifelong Reds fan and Cincy area guy, I get it. He's the consummate West Sider- gruff, rough around the edges, straight-forward, blue collar, played harder than anyone else, people appreciate that- but he's such a bastard. Love hearing him talk baseball. Hate hearing him talk.

- Pretty cool that half of Cincy's Franchise 4 have Cincinnati roots (both legit selections, too). Doubt any other franchise can say that.

- One of my favorite craft breweries has become O'Fallon out of Missouri.

- I might do Fantasy Baseball next year just to get back in the game.

- Loving ESPN starting to preview CFB. Yep, wishing my summer away over here. Ready for some football then basketball in the distance.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
- Bucket... I believe that was my cousin. Carter? He's from ATL and is in sales. He texted me last night and said he was in Lex on business. Nice fella. Huge UGA football fan but because of our family here in Kentucky he's adopted UK basketball.

- Wish 73 would become a UK fan again. Sad when you think about all the good times in the past.

Yep, that was him. Nice guy. Just a question out of left field.

-Some of those Franchise Four selections were just bizarre. And for the "newer" franchises, like the Marlins, it was just kinda sad. Jeff Conine and Mike Lowell? Yeesh.

-Baseball gets a lot of things wrong, but the leadup to the ASG(HR derby, annual recognition of great players, intros of A-S teams, etc.) is always outstanding. Did miss seeing the ASG starters run out of the dugout, though. That was always a small touch that was pretty cool.

-Maybe the Dennis Smith offer is Cal's way of putting some heat on Simmons, but I'm hoping it means there's a crack in that lock that NCSU has been assumed to have on him.

-Really like Mike DeCoursey, but he just can't help but tweeting about soccer, so boom. Outta here.

Wednesday Shorts:

- Could WCS actually become an NBA star?

Dont know, but Im always amazed at how tall he really is. He and Cousins seem to be standing on level flooring and straight up but Stein pretty much towers over him.

CJ7X_IhUAAU_XmT.jpg

That game was awesome. Had seats in the UK section right near SAE & 73.

When big ole Myron Pryor picked up the pigskin and rambled at least 50 yds or so for pay dirt with what seemed like only UK fans left in the stadium... Glorious.

Can we stop this? It's like arguing which golden retriever is smarter. We're both sawed off.

That surveillance footage of El Chapo escaping is pretty hilarious.

I mean for footage of the head of a dangerous criminal organization escaping custody, that is.

If you play by "house rules" and put money under free parking, you deserve for Monopoly to take forever.

We had two sets of the game for some reason and one day we just decided to play with double everything. You could 50 cent in a couple rolls playing that way.

ADVERTISEMENT