ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ok to be the rebound hookup as long as Stoops and Co had their eye on him before. Just like Jones from OSU this is a guy that has a history with them. At this point in the program you take a transfer in as it doesn't count against recruiting scholarships available and it's a more developed player physically than a reach on recruiting.

Hate to be the guy, but color me not excited about a 3* transfer from Minnesota that had 9 tackles last season. The way it was presented made me think it was a 4* level guy, possibly one that's produced in high d1 football.
Well he was a 5.7 3*, so he was borderline 4*. He also appears to have the physical tools, which is a good place to start. RS Freshman, 2nd-string production isn't something I'm necessarily worried about, anyway. Yeah, not a program changer, but at the very least he will be good depth that doesn't count against the 25 scholarship count.

Finally, he was a rush end/OLB. Not a position where he's going to rack up tackles necessarily.

F7GO2dJ.gif

The Kentucky department of transportation and construction in Louisville can both suck a big D. Got stuck at the dealership today 4 hours waiting on a "oversized load" permit. Must be what signing day is like, sat there staring at the fax machine for hours.

Launch went well. New ride nestled all cozy in her slip. Light show installed, wicked stereo upgrade tomorrow. Taking in the serenity of nature and watching a movie with surround sound in my bed chambers. Yeah, why we did this.

Anybody around Cumberland hit me up. Gonna be having some margs and collides on the reg.

Reactions: Mashburned
Sorry Reds fans. St. louis is the best baseball town in America, by far. It will never stop, much like BBN. You are rooting for the wrong team. Little burgandy engine isn't it? I don't remember I've been alive since 85 and the Reds have been fairly irrelevant. :boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing:
102811-cardinals-world-series-champions.jpg

10203892-large.jpg

rally.jpg

mlbf_25466221_th_13.jpg

The Kentucky department of transportation and construction in Louisville can both suck a big D. Got stuck at the dealership today 4 hours waiting on a "oversized load" permit. Must be what signing day is like, sat there staring at the fax machine for hours.

Launch went well. New ride nestled all cozy in her slip. Light show installed, wicked stereo upgrade tomorrow. Taking in the serenity of nature and watching a movie with surround sound in my bed chambers. Yeah, why we did this.

Anybody around Cumberland hit me up. Gonna be having some margs and collides on the reg.

And you wonder why?

Sorry Reds fans. St. louis is the best baseball town in America, by far. It will never stop, much like BBN. You are rooting for the wrong team. Little burgandy engine isn't it? I don't remember I've been alive since 85 and the Reds have been fairly irrelevant. :boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing:
102811-cardinals-world-series-champions.jpg

10203892-large.jpg

rally.jpg

mlbf_25466221_th_13.jpg

Why the hell is this dude trying to start a REDS-CARDS fight? Am I missing something?

Get F out of here.

Last edited:
The dude is 30 years old and trying to start a professional baseball fight on a UK messageboard.

D League, son.

I'm cool with starting stupid fights on message boards no matter the age, but I just don't get it. The Reds suck. We all know it. No one is claiming otherwise. In fact, most of us are pissed off about it. 3/4 of my diehard teams suck. Nothing I can do about it. I'm stuck for life.

Thursday Shorts:

- So, GYERO Guy Guys- rank your Top 5 favorite tourneys. Always curious how big fans feel about the Big 3 (imagine PGA will be #4 for everyone) and then the top non-major. TIA.

- Damn- it's been 16 years since a team has won the SEC title b2b.

- Curious about Denis Leary's new FX show. Been a fan of that guy since listening nonstop to his first standup on CD with my high school buddies back in the day.

- Always amazes me just how much $$$ women spend on groceries and at-home meals. It's a good thing, but I just can never bring myself to spend much at the grocery.

- "Clueless" is 20 years old this week. All-time great movie...and Di is still bangin'- the oh-so-rare blue-eyed black chick.

- Besides viewings of stuff like speeches from Valvano and Stu Scott, I don't think I have ever watched the ESPYs. Not once. I just can't deal with famous people ass-kissing and patting themselves on the back. That goes for all awards shows.

- After last weekend, I think I'm retiring bourbon until football season.

- Eyeing a trip to San Francisco in January to visit the lass's brother. Never been but have always wanted to go. Haven't started looking yet- chances I can find a flight around $300 or so?

- Sounds like UK, Kansas and Duke for Marques Bolden. What else is new.

- If you could or had to go back to your college years and change your career direction, what would you get into?

Always amazes me just how much $$$ women spend on groceries and at-home meals. It's a good thing, but I just can never bring myself to spend much at the grocery.

I've had to mentally accept that spending on groceries, if you want actual meals, is ridiculous. We spend between $150-$200 a week on groceries. It seems astronomical, but we can't seem to get it much cheaper than that without eating frozen corn dogs three days a week.

*And that doesn't even count the random trips to Sams to get shit in bulk like TP, paper towels, water, garbage bags, etc...

Reactions: B Rax
Yeah, I have no idea. Flew to San Diego a few years back for $290.

You absolutely will not get to SF for $300, but you may get into San Jose or Oakland. Do you have a ride to pick you up? Are you renting a car? Much cheaper airports. And flying out of CVG is also expensive.

First thing I see when I get on Facebook this morning:

Showkiller's sister BECAME FRIENDS WITH Bobby Petrino.

smh

Thursday Shorts:

- So, GYERO Guy Guys- rank your Top 5 favorite tourneys. Always curious how big fans feel about the Big 3 (imagine PGA will be #4 for everyone) and then the top non-major. TIA.
For me i do the majors in order in terms of what i personally like best:

Masters
US Open
British
PGA

After that it's the Players, a couple of the World Golf Championships and then Jack's tournament the Memorial.

Watched the UK vs S Carolina replay last night. That was an awesome back/forth game.

UK dominated the 4th quarter. Don't think I've ever heard Commonwealth seem as rabid on tv as it did when Dupree ran in that int. Place was shaking.

Surely we can recapture some of that magic at least once this season at home.

Does Frontier fly to San Francisco? I got a roundtrip ticket from Raleigh to Chicago for $128 last week, taxes included.

It'll be my first time flying with them though.

Just open a Citibank Magnesium Executive Level Preferred card. You can charter a Quantas flight and have the thing all to yourself. Dom. Lobster. Etc.

Per The Points Guy.

"Stevie Got Loose" was probably the loudest I've ever heard Commonwealth. But the swaggiest moment in stadium history was the post-trick play kickoff team dance during the SC game. Even old white dudes flipped out over that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT