ADVERTISEMENT

Great Beer....the sequel

Just drank a Hamm's for first time in over 40 years. Tall boys = $5.99 / 6er at Middlesboro Kroger. Not bad.

711db1a741532ce3cfd0d5dbbd22eb3f_640x640.jpg

The liberal smell didn't bother me in the least at Yellow Springs Brewery. Tried Springer on my last visit and took home a 6 of the NE IPA pictured here. Not bad at all.
fe8e227882cf10a7aebc83eb23cfebaf_1280x1280.jpg

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Headed to Cleveland this weekend to go brewery hopping. Does anyone have any recamendations for breweries or pub style restaurants for downtown Cleveland?

Headed to Cleveland this weekend to go brewery hopping. Does anyone have any recamendations for breweries or pub style restaurants for downtown Cleveland?
Great Lakes is close to downtown in an area that has rejuvenated, in part I was told, because of the brewery’s success. It has been years since I have visited Cleveland, but I believe the food was pretty good. Probably worth a visit.

10-4
I dabble. Haven't made any this year though. I normally participate in the Fall, so it's time to haul the stuff out and start cleaning.
Also, thumbs up on the Marzen. That's a great style for home brew IMO.

Do you bottle or keg?

Reactions: BlueThruAndThru
You know, I've done both and kegging sounds a lot better than it ends up being. I sold all of my kegging equipment. It's all bottles for me now.

(Ale-81 returnable bottles work great BTW)

A really tasty brew...

A really tasty brew...

Drank on Christmas Eve, 2014. For some reason, I thought it was flat. I'll check out again come next January when I return to FL.

2bd7b9606bad0cba23dc9a252060c9d8_320x320.jpg

I picked up a 6 pack of oil can (tall boys) Natural Lights a few weeks ago.

Clearly, it's a placebo effect, but drinking it out of the retro Natural Light cans made it taste pretty satisfying.

It's absurd, how something THAT meaningless, can change the entire experience. But it most definitely DOES. LOL

Down in Texas and since it's so hot, I partook of a Gulf Kolsch and boy it was tasty. 5.1 ABV blonde. Fasicinated by Kolsch beers, now. Gonna try a St. Arnolds Fancy Lawnmower next !!

Last edited:
280 bucks and a lottery because only so many are made. One bottle of beer. 28% alcohol. Illegal in 15 states. Strong as hell for beer. No thanks.

SamAdamsUtopias_FB_img.file

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT