ADVERTISEMENT

Imagine if we had a coach that could create a system to match his personnel

IbnSaran

Blue Chip Prospect
Oct 15, 2006
Oh yeah, I think we do have that now. I too was excited to have 3 knock down shooters, a stretch 4 and great passing/rim protecting big. Maybe we will have that this year when all is said and done. However, if we don't I am not going to worry about it yet. I am going to enjoy watching CMP coach up whoever we wind up with his first year.

I am going to relish not having an uber talented player on the bench who doesn't even play. I am going to enjoy not seeing our players under achieve, do nothing in March, then go to the NBA and become instant all-stars. I am going to enjoy not watching the air being taken out of the ball at the end of every single close game. I am going to love seeing shooters always encouraged to shoot. I am going to delight in the best players playing the most minutes and rejoice in well executed out of bounds plays. I could go on...

I loved Cal and wanted him after Tubby. He said himself it was a 10 year job and he should have left after 2019. Maybe after a reset he does great at Arky for a few years. I don't care. I loved the rivalry with the Hogs in the 90s. I know the 90s aren't happening again but it would be awesome if we could get something close to it.

;)

IMG-5886.jpg

Sounds like We have a coach that runs 5 out. But so far. With "So Far" being the key words. He has got 2 great defensive players. One being a guard that can't shoot.
It's great having a good defense especially after the debucacle last season.
But you need 5 shooters on the floor to run 5 out offense.

Reactions: track42
Sounds like We have a coach that runs 5 out. But so far. With "So Far" being the key words. He has got 2 great defensive players. One being a guard that can't shoot.
It's great having a good defense especially after the debucacle last season.
But you need 5 shooters on the floor to run 5 out offense.
Travis Perry and Collin chandler …yes they are freshman but they are known shooters.

Reactions: ORCAT10
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT