ADVERTISEMENT

Goodman: Osobor Out

He is supposed to be on campus with his entire family right now. Be odd that he is here to say no.

Most in the know say he already committed last week and will become official later today. Guess we shall see. Mush mouth Goodman doesn't know

Last edited:
Osobor has always been a huge possibility to follow his former coach to Washington. Obviously he is strongly considering UK, but it shouldn't come as a shock at all if he chooses to follow Danny Sprinkle.

Goodman's morning routine before he gets on twitter.

R.d80648a55e0cade3c05bcf170154f1dd

Been trying to point this out and I don’t understand why so many are struggling to grasp the concept.

You can only get so many good players at the same positions. Especially when there’s teams throwing tons of money at some of these guys to be their star.

I thought Osobor was gone the second Carr committed, let alone Garrison.

No FN way

Maybe Goodman is right

F$ck
Polacheck hasn't said anything on Twitter. Where's the source?

Also, Brea was Duke or UConn bound, and we're back in it. Hell, we weren't even in it for Butler or Garrison until we got them. We don't know anything about Osobor's thought process right now. Just people tossing out scuttlebutt and guesses, best I can tell.

I would assume Osobor is not coming. You got 80 minutes to hand out at the 4/5. At the best case scenario you only have 20 minutes to hand out.

I’m guessing Louisville takes the money they were offering JQ and just give it to Osobor.

• Sad
Reactions: bookerfan66
Been trying to point this out and I don’t understand why so many are struggling to grasp the concept.

You can only get so many good players at the same positions. Especially when there’s teams throwing tons of money at some of these guys to be their star.

I thought Osobor was gone the second Carr committed, let alone Garrison.
But you also can't wait around on a guy who's your only option and might spurn you if he gets his feelings hurt.

Reactions: susan2361
The Great one may not come, he’s a stud so I can see him demanding a clear path to extended minutes- but you can tell some of our fans have been warped by Cals love of one and dones. I know in today’s world it’s changed some if you’re an elite player but look across college basketball …. Every team has competition, most aren’t like our teams of old where we had 8-10 players and 5 walk ons and everyone was looking to bolt asap

If it was the case of Osobor or Garrison then you have the old way of thinking vs the new way. Gimme the guy with talent and 3 years left to BUILD a team. Who would be better this year? Osobor no doubt but 2-3 years from now you start seeing long term payoff. Everyone won’t be a one year rental anymore, a few yes but not the whole team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT