ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone have any ideas on how to avoid getting upset by the negative posters?

Ban Bc....😅😅😅
It would be perfectly acceptable from Jed. He should. The rest, nope. They’re not the same. Nowhere near. This site reflects it. After this you probably won’t hear from me again. Remember UKfaninNC. He was my inspiration. And your nemesis Grom. He will be back. Probably already is. You’re a good man. All the best.

Reactions: UKortho and BBUK
It would be perfectly acceptable from Jed. He should. The rest, nope. They’re not the same. Nowhere near. This site reflects it. After this you probably won’t hear from me again. Remember UKfaninNC. He was my inspiration. And your nemesis Grom. He will be back. Probably already is. You’re a good man. All the best.

That's Uncle Jed (UJ), yep, he is true blue, ILL, is top notch too. I have a couple I don't care for but in fairness, they don't care for me either. They'd lose in anything but an internet battle. No harm, no foul.

Yeah I mistook UKfaninNC I guess was him as I mistook him for uncfaninky or something like that but when I realized what I did, I apologized and made good and he accepted. We were good after that. (Yeah, what men do...)(Have a couple others over the years either I got cross with them or they with me but I am still good with the decent ones. The humans...

Ole Grom, he's a hoot. Posts good stuff but darn I cannot like him at all. I chained him once for about three months in a cellar as he was ogling my daughters. I'd still have him but my internet went out and he went berserk gnawed part of his leg off and got away from the chain.

I'd like nothing better than to see him take a long walk off a short pier into shallow water with overly populated blue crab nests.

I do give him his props but I really do that in two's, just so I can kick one out from under him and watch him fall.

Take care Bc....

I never really thought about it until now but a large ignore list is like a safe space

I can't imagine wanting to join an echo chamber of people and then one day realizing you were wrong about everything.
It beats trying to read a board trashed to the gills with the same old hyperbolic whining ,complaining and turning everything into a Cal insult. I get it Cal has been subpar since 2019 but the point gets utterly beaten to death. Cal is still coach whether some like it or not. We might as well hope he can regroup and finish his career on a high.

It beats trying to read a board trashed to the gills with the same old hyperbolic whining ,complaining and turning everything into a Cal insult. I get it Cal has been subpar since 2019 but the point gets utterly beaten to death. Cal is still coach whether some like it or not. We might as well hope he can regroup and finish his career on a high.

Ignore is the key. Keep in mind that many message board posters on all forums on the internet see it as a game to try and bait those they don’t like into saying stuff that will get them banned. Ignore is their worst enemy. Sure, they’ll get meaningless likes from other like-minded people but they won’t be able to get at you and eventually they will get tired of chasing their tail and have to go kick rocks. Ignore is the key. Life is short, tune the clutter out.

Last edited:
Reactions: rupp876 and kl40504
I recommend getting stewed and burning a few 30 round mags. Great stress relief for me. Scares the crap out of the neighbors too.

zkMJuU6.jpg

or not, I would prefer him knowing that as long as he stays stubborn and continues to do the things that deliver sub par performance he will not have the support of the fan base

as long he continues his ways, its not beaten to death, he continues to give it new life

There are multiple ways to stop the vitriol toward the coach, none of which include any variation of a statement that says "we might as well accept...."

Ignore is the key. Keep in mind that many message board posters on all forums on the internet see it as a game to try and bait those they don’t like into saying stuff that will get them banned. Ignore is their worst enemy. Sure, they’ll get meaningless likes from other like-minded people but they won’t be able to get at you and eventually they will get tired of chasing their tail and have to go kick rocks. Ignore is the key. Life is short, tune the clutter out.
if you ignore everyone that disagrees with you, do you ever see any posts?

😂😂😂

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
I don’t have anyone on ignore
I just have this crazy thing where I’ll read a post and if I don’t like it…well I just move on
If it’s someone I disagree with and we can have adult conversation without it turning into a pissing match then great! If it turns personal…again I just move on
It’s quite easy really.

I just have this crazy thing where I’ll read a post and if I don’t like it…well I just move on
If it’s someone I disagree with and we can have adult conversation without it turning into a pissing match then great! If it turns personal…again I just move on
It’s quite easy really.
That’s what I like about you. I have a climbing gear, and it gets stuck sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: Bkocats
It’s quite easy really.
Wish more people in this world were like that BKO. We’d have a much better world if we could discuss our opinions and be willing to agree to disagree

or not, I would prefer him knowing that as long as he stays stubborn and continues to do the things that deliver sub par performance he will not have the support of the fan base

as long he continues his ways, its not beaten to death, he continues to give it new life

There are multiple ways to stop the vitriol toward the coach, none of which include any variation of a statement that says "we might as well accept...."
You are not annoying him though you are annoying us. I could honestly make a pretty long list of issues I have with Cal but they have all been covered a million times already. Some facts are just irrefutable and independent of your acceptance. Concerns and complaints are fine but interrupting all conversation with Cal and Mitch insults like some do demands the ignore list in my world.

Wish more people in this world were like that BKO. We’d have a much better world if we could discuss our opinions and be willing to agree to disagree
Disagreeing is fine but reading the same people bitch about the same things all day everyday is not for me. In fact I do not necessarily disagree with many that I have on ignore. I just get tired of the broken record routine.

Reactions: bevcat
You are not annoying him though you are annoying us. I could honestly make a pretty long list of issues I have with Cal but they have all been covered a million times already. Some facts are just irrefutable and independent of your acceptance. Concerns and complaints are fine but interrupting all conversation with Cal and Mitch insults like some do demands the ignore list in my world.
Cal's demeanor with the fans over the past 3 years shows he is certainly bothered by the lack of fan support

and by all means, if you are annoyed, please ignore, then neither of us will be burdened by reading each other's posts.

Really

Exactly. Those that say they never ignore anybody like they are tough or something only tells me that they are insane and that their time is pretty meaningless. I throw them on ignore as well. I saw another poster say he adds about 10 or more a week. That's high but not far off.

Last edited:
What exactly are you doing with this post?

Seems like every post I read off your keyboard, is you bitching about other posters bitching.

You’re doing the exact same thing you say you hate.

The difference is, you think the things you hate are more important than what I hate, which makes you worse.

Disagreeing is fine but reading the same people bitch about the same things all day everyday is not for me. In fact I do not necessarily disagree with many that I have on ignore. I just get tired of the broken record routine.
You’re a very negative person, you should try to be more positive. I'm so tired of coming on this board and reading posts where grown ass men complain about the negativity of others.

Am I doing this right?

Reactions: KFuqua
Exactly. Those that say they never ignore anybody like they are tough or something only tells me that they are insane and that their time is pretty meaningless.
Nah, we just don't get bothered by the opinions of others and if I start reading a post I don't like, I stop reading it. The ignore function is just weird, it's not like these posts make noise that you can only mute by hitting the ignore button, all you have to do is scroll past the posts you don't want to read.

• Haha
Reactions: UKrazycat2
Cal's demeanor with the fans over the past 3 years shows he is certainly bothered by the lack of fan support

and by all means, if you are annoyed, please ignore, then neither of us will be burdened by reading each other's posts.
I
You’re a very negative person, you should try to be more positive. I'm so tired of coming on this board and reading posts where grown ass men complain about the negativity of others.

Am I doing this right?
If you were trying to get on the ignore list you nailed it.

• Haha
Reactions: JLoad22
I have never had the least bit of problems when posting here. People have disagreed with me and made stupid arguments and that was fine. People have agreed with me and made arguments and that was fine. I just try to present my argument as factually as possible, responded to the respectful comments, ignored the trolls, and just gone about my day. There are a lot of really good people here. A lot of them, I fundamentally disagree with on a lot of things. But we have found a way to communicate through our differences and have always had a good time doing so. This isn't a war. It's a discussion board. Discuss. If people disagree...use the old Dave Chapelle skit...Cause eff em, that's why. :)

• Love
It’s quite easy really.
We're old school. LOL

I swear I posted mine before I read yours. It was like 6 pages and I was like, nope. Not reading through all that mess. 🤣

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT