ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone have any ideas on how to avoid getting upset by the negative posters?

At least the mods recognized what you were trying to do. Nice try though.
Says the guy that does nothing but troll.

I'm not sure why you keep dropping Louisville on everyone, but I guess I'm not surprised.

BTW, why don't you go ahead and tell me what we're supposed to be positive about, with regards to the UK basketball program. I've asked you 4 times now, but you're too busy trolling.

no it's not
Yes it is, do you personally know everyone on this board? No, you don't.

When Cal does his job, like win at UT and at Arkansas, I am the first guy that starts a thread to call out how great he did. So take your ridiculous crap and stuff it.

You’re posting something as fact, but it can only be an opinion, since you don't know anyone you're talking about.

Why can't I start it???
You really want to go into this? You started it in a making fun of manner and tagged them in it. It was not necessary. Yes you were stirring the pot. Deny if you want, but you were.

You really want to go into this? You started it in a making fun of manner and tagged them in it. It was not necessary. Yes you were stirring the pot. Deny if you want, but you were.
I disagree, I knew the thread was going to fall off the front page quickly, so I tagged them.

Dang, I thought I was doing them a favor, figured it was a good idea.

Last edited:
You really are selling this place hard, aren’t ya. Are you the owner or just the main recruiter?
I have no skin in the game.
It is amazing that many on here think is the only place people can visit. You do know that probably close to 90% of the fans do not ever come here or, to any site. I think it is humorous that guys/gals here think that they have a huge amount of influence.

Reactions: kl40504
For me almost any time I read a deliberately hurtful post it takes me a minute or two to shake it off, so I wind up spending less time on the board. I've tried hitting the IGNORE button for the posters who bug me but they keep coming; it feels like I'm trying to drain the ocean with a Solo cup.

I did one good thing last night by spontaneously buying good seats for an NBA game and that was great. Helps me to remember that there is enjoyable basketball outside of Kentucky.

But i'm optimistic for next year and I'd like to enjoy it to the max, part of which means I'd like to dive into this board when I have breaks between October and April.
How long does it take you to get over watching a very bad performing team on the court? How long does it take you to get over the fact that this poorly performing team is led by the highest paid coach in college basketball? How long does it take you to get over the insults that Cal frequently issues to the fanbase? How long does it take you to get over the fact that Cal has retired in place while still getting paid? I could gone on but I think you get the point. Lol

I disagree, I knew the thread was goung to fall off the front page quickly, so I tagged them.

Dang, I thought I was doing them a favor, figured it was a good idea.
It’s all good. I’m wrong often. Could be again. Going to see some grandkids. Y’all enjoy the day.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Bass!!!!!!!!!

Man all the classics are coming back!!!!!! Bass, Ed, kl45…..

This is their time! Cal isn’t screwing up on the sidelines every single game. God knows they could barely show their face during another abortion of a season.
Well, we have the #1 recruiting class coming in, so they're all coming here to boast, like Cal does after every win.

Pretty soon, they're going to talk about getting back on the bandwagon, but only on the back of it.

Stop taking this shit so seriously

For me almost any time I read a deliberately hurtful post it takes me a minute or two to shake it off, so I wind up spending less time on the board. I've tried hitting the IGNORE button for the posters who bug me but they keep coming; it feels like I'm trying to drain the ocean with a Solo cup.

I did one good thing last night by spontaneously buying good seats for an NBA game and that was great. Helps me to remember that there is enjoyable basketball outside of Kentucky.

But i'm optimistic for next year and I'd like to enjoy it to the max, part of which means I'd like to dive into this board when I have breaks between October and April.
Think of it as Fantasy Island.

Reactions: downthehatch
I am opposed to hate speech. Much of what is on this board is just that. I have seen countless examples of people being banned on this site. Do you agree or disagree with those decisions? If you agree, by your definition, you are endorsing controlled speech. My ideological bubble , as you say , is that it doesnt take much courage to talk shit when your real name is not being used. Some level of control is warranted.
Speech you don’t like isn’t hate speech. Definitional hate speech is speech that calls people to do action. Censoring people’s speech that hurts yours feelings but doesn’t call people to action is a facist ideal.

Come back when these negative posters are gone. One final four and you will find them back hiding in their mommies basement.
When this program makes it back to another final four, it won't be because of Cal. Eventually, Cal won't be saved because the cost is too great to get rid of him. Hopefully, when that time comes, the damage to the program won't be irreparable.

I will let you know when your favorite team Louisville makes the tournament.
Hope that makes you feel better thinking that. But you’re wrong.
If my favorite team was louisville I’d be tickled to death with CCC being at KY. Wouldn’t be very happy with his coaching tree though.

Hope that makes you feel better thinking that. But you’re wrong.
If my favorite team was louisville I’d be tickled to death with CCC being at KY. Wouldn’t be very happy with his coaching tree though.
CCC only beats Louisville 90% of the time while he has been at UK.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT