ADVERTISEMENT

Can we stop recruiting players involved with Klutch?

You might actually be the goof who was running your mouth saying Klutch controlled everything with their players. Truth is you’re an ignorant mouth breathing moron who adopts any narrative put out even tho you can’t back it up.

Remember your lies dumb boy? Is Klutch gonna control everything with Mahaney too? No, you’re a lowlife POS who made up lies? Yeah, that’s what I thought.

Here is another dumb rednekk who can’t stand on what he says. Another one of the clueless frauds on this board. Watch how quick this fake lowlife changes his stance on Klutch.
😂 you need to find something better to do, if you had a sack you would use your actual account. Not make up some fake little sock account to spew your stupidity because you’re too weak to say what you want otherwise.

I wonder lies about Klutch you’re gonna spread. Are you sticking to your lies? Does Klutch pull the strings? Will they make demands about Mahaney? What lie are you going with now?

Always an Arkansas fan or someone else when your pathetic lies are called out. Stick to you previous claims. I never met a group of people so scared to stand on their words. You ran you uneducated mouth, have the balls to stick by your word.

No more Klutch recruits… Right?
Bro, get a life. Who creates a new account named after someone else?

I wonder lies about Klutch you’re gonna spread. Are you sticking to your lies? Does Klutch pull the strings? Will they make demands about Mahaney? What lie are you going with now?

Always an Arkansas fan or someone else when your pathetic lies are called out. Stick to you previous claims. I never met a group of people so scared to stand on their words. You ran you uneducated mouth, have the balls to stick by your word.

You really need to figure out when to use the words "you" and "your". I never call people out on grammar, but you're a special case.

Reactions: Fox2monk

I don’t really care about Klutch. I think LeBron is a douche but I can’t stop what players sign with them. Cal let them run him and our program. That’s a fact Jack. Again, you are weak. That’s why you hide behind this little account of yours. I sure hope Klutch pays you for all this simping you are doing. Maybe Ellen bakes you brownies or something at least.

iu

Listening to Pilgrim will put you off them forever. Aren't they tied to LBJ? What happened between him and Cal anyway?
VERY tied. Klutch was founded by Rich Paul, who has been Lebron’s right hand man going all the way back to his schoolboy Akron days.

And Lebron’s clout has largely been the driving force that helped make Klutch so successful. Players joined Klutch because they wanted to be part of Team LeBron.

Single White Message Board poster. @RunninRichie , I don't know if you should be flattered or worried.
Lol, this is @magilla gorilla @JimmyBlue1972 @BobbyBlue32 they were on the football board doing the same thing if people said anything bad about UK's NIL in football. When it came out our NIL was bottom of the barrel in the SEC, just one step above vandy, that account started posting here. I believe someone said they're married to a JMI employee. Or connected someway to someone in UKAA.

Lol, this is @magilla gorilla @JimmyBlue1972 @BobbyBlue32 they were on the football board doing the same thing if people said anything bad about UK's NIL in football. When it came out our NIL was bottom of the barrel in the SEC, just one step above vandy, that account started posting here. I believe someone said they're married to a JMI employee. Or connected someway to someone in UKAA.
Makes sense. I would hope they had more to do in their life. I guess fighting random message board posters is gonna change the narrative! Fight the power!! I didn’t realize we had this much effect on UK Athletics. I better call Mitch, we need to work damage control.

Reactions: RunninRichie
I have a theory on how Cal and LeBron had a falling out. Back in 2014 after we had just lost to UConn in the title game, this was around the time Cal to the NBA rumors were at an all-time high. This was also when LeBron would announce he was returning to Cleveland.

My theory is that Cal and LeBron had a handshake deal in place that Bron would work his magic and get Cal that Cavs job after announcing his return to his hometown team.

But then, the Harrison twins announced they would return for their sophomore year, then Willie CS announced his return. 3 surprises returns and Cal starts to think “holy shit I might have something special here and I want to win another title”.

Cal breaks this news to LeBron, who ultimately has to settle with David Blatt as his coach and we saw how quickly that flamed out.

Also this is around the time Coach K is heavily involved with Team USA so LeBron naturally gravitates towards him. Coincidence that this is around the time UK starts losing top high school guys to Duke?
You are here by awarded the theory of the year.

Arkansas has the best NIL, Jerry Jones will double any NIL offer according to you goofs. Ironically they finished just ahead in recruiting just ahead of Vanderbilt in recruiting. You’re so stupid you think people know how much NIL money anyone has. Typical uneducated trash too stupid to apply logic and reason. You can’t actually explain any of your dumb talking points, you simply deflect.

Nothing is more important to this ignorant lowlife than putting down UK and pushing a narrative.
There we go! Got him. Arkansas fan, just like I thought. One of the many who got the ban hammer. Even worse! You spend your day on opponent sites. I guarantee you would have 30k posts on Arkansas board if they even have one. Lmfao. Funny calling us rednecks when you are from one of the most southern states in the union, that’s like riding on a short bus and calling the other kids retarded.

There we go! Got him. Arkansas fan, just like I thought. One of the many who got the ban hammer. Even worse! You spend your day on opponent sites. I guarantee you would have 30k posts on Arkansas board if they even have one. Lmfao. Funny calling us rednecks when you are from one of the most southern states in the union, that’s like riding on a short bus and calling the other kids retarded.
Saying others are redneck while participating in "Calling the hogs" is hilarious 😂

Klutch has turned into the George Soros of Kentucky basketball. No one can really say objectively what they’ve done wrong, but they are the boogie man for everything some fans don’t like

Who makes up lies that hurt thei own team? LOL at get a life when you uneducated redneck goofs spend all your time on a message board trashing everyone in sight. The nerve of you pathetic cult members.

Tell me about how Klutch pulls all the strings and how Mahaney won’t play a second. I’ll get a life when y’all stop being trash.
You are unhinged.

1. There is 0% chance you are more educated than me.
2. I have less than 5000 posts in over 20 years on this site. How many posts per day are you at?
3. I didn't say anything about Klutch, you absolute lunatic.

• Haha
Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
I think this is the guy that was riled up about a year ago over Matt jones claims about Mitch preventing NIL due to some sort of contract with a sports marketing company that Kentucky was tied to.

At any rate, this thread is fantastic

Pilgrim is an idiot. We should embrace Klutch. Yes, they are tied to LeBron and that's a good thing. And Cal and LeBron get along just fine.

I saw Cal, AD and LeBron having dinner together a year or so ago and they seemed like best friends. I get it that people are going to put on a good front. But why have dinner at all if there's a problem.

Idiots like Pilgrim and Matt Jones just make up shit to make up shit.
No, we absolutely should NOT have ANYTHING to do with Klutch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT