ADVERTISEMENT

Sources Say

You forgot to bash Z.

All those guys you mentioned are Freshman and would take a HUGE leap next year. Stop the insanity.
You are clueless!! I don't know of a single freshman who has taken a huge leap their second year under CCC. Most of them are recruited over and play fewer minutes than their freshmen season. You have either had one too many beers or you are nuts.

You are clueless!! I don't know of a single freshman who has taken a huge leap their second year under CCC. Most of them are recruited over and play fewer minutes than their freshmen season. You have either had one too many beers or you are nuts.
PJ Washington.

Reactions: Lost In FL
If he is a narcissist as some proclaim, then he won't care what you or I think.
He will make himself the victim ... players are too young, uncoachable ... fans are unreasonable...

But remember his speeches when he took the job. Fallen a long way IMO.

Everyone, remember how exciting this was? Go to 5:52.

He will make himself the victim ... players are too young, uncoachable ... fans are unreasonable...

But remember his speeches when he took the job. Fallen a long way IMO.

Everyone, remember how exciting this was? Go to 5:52.
Pride is a funny thing.
It's been the downfall of more than a few.
Glad you posted the videos.
Perhaps he was humbled and honored initially.
My word's, not yours.

Pride is a funny thing.
It's been the downfall of more than a few.
Glad you posted the videos.
Perhaps he was humbled and honored initially.
My word's, not yours.
Not sure where you're coming from, I don't post on rafter's much, at least the last few years.

But what I was trying to show, and sorry if i came across as "picking" on your post, it was just the one that made me think of all this. I was thinking of how he WANTED high expectations. And I was thinking how things have changed in 15 years. How excited the fanbase was then and how dejected it is now.

Not sure where you're coming from, I don't post on rafter's much, at least the last few years.

But what I was trying to show, and sorry if i came across as "picking" on your post, it was just the one that made me think of all this. I was thinking of how he WANTED high expectations. And I was thinking how things have changed in 15 years. How excited the fanbase was then and how dejected it is now.
Coming from the angle that Cal seemed to be grateful to get the UK job.
But the long-term contract and buyout clause may have caused him to become prideful.
If he is dismissed, it will be his own undoing.

If cal is literally playing for his job......... what F**king moron thinks the refs and ncaa wont Texas A&M style stick it to Cal every chance they get to give him a big middle finger FU Cal as he gets fired with disgrace.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT