ADVERTISEMENT

Cal wants a facility for his team. Barney says no

Yep that is how it works. Hate to say it buts it’s true
It is not. Nowhere in Title IX does it say that if the men’s team get a new practice facility, that you must also build one for the women. You are simply wrong with that assumption.

That's a lot of nonsense! We have the #1 recruiting class in college basketball. The team is already surpassing expectations. Once all of the players are healthy, the team will not have glaring weaknesses. You simply hate the coach's guts. Your problem is that the large majority of fans don't hate the coach's guts. I predict that the better this team plays, the more unhinged the Cal haters will become.
The majority of the fanbase wants Cal gone. As far as talent goes he has had some of the best talent if not the best in CBB since Wall's class and what does he have to show for it other than 1 NC. Your and your cohorts have your head so far up Cal's arse you cannot see daylight. This class has not won nothing yet other than exhibition games against Morehead. I hope this group wins the NC but with Cal as Coach I rather doubt it. Remember 2015.

The majority of the fanbase wants Cal gone. As far as talent goes he has had some of the best talent if not the best in CBB since Wall's class and what does he have to show for it other than 1 NC. Your and your cohorts have your head so far up Cal's arse you cannot see daylight. This class has not won nothing yet other than exhibition games against Morehead. I hope this group wins the NC but with Cal as Coach I rather doubt it. Remember 2015.
If the majority wanted him gone, there would be all kinds of pressure on the AD. The majority, I'm sure are frustrated. That doesn't mean that they have given up on the coach. The angry lunatics on this forum do not in any way represent the majority of UK fans.
The season hasn't started yet but this team really looks promising. All of this doom-and-gloom nonsense at this time is really crazy.

Only majority wanting him gone are the majority of our idiotic, never happy fans. Do I want improved results from the last 3 years ? Absolutely. Do I want the man who set those lofty standards fired ? Nope. Just make changes, and he has. Get back to being talked about as ONE of the favorites, get to the end of the tournament, and be one of the last teams remaining, that's all you can ask. The Elite 8 and on, it's a crap shoot, can't expect to be in the final 4 every year, championship every other. Just be one of THE elites.

Reactions: Chitown Terry
No cal wants his OWN facility. He doesn’t want to share with the women’s team anymore. Barney told him he doesn’t have the funds to put the same $$$$ towards the women’s team. I have many more insights I’ll share with you guys over the next weeks from spending some time with some big UK NIL supporters. Some fb some bb. It has nothing to do with a lot of the stuff I’ve read about these issues
Title IX has at least something to do with it. It appears you and Calipari both refuse to include that in the equation. Calipari having alienated a significant portion of the fan base is likely but another component. The Joe Craft Center having been opened in 2007 is probably another component.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT