ADVERTISEMENT

The heat needs to shift

Wildcats1st

All-American
Sep 16, 2017
Away from cal and on to Barney. He was always the easiest to deal with because to get rid of him costs us nothing. Finebaum, Matt Jones, anyone with a voice needs to go after this man with his toothlessness as an AD. The guy is a rubber stamp for his bloated coaches. He has to go there’s no ifs and or buts about it. The donor uk bb donors need to put the pressure on this guy until his 1 million or whatever becomes no longer worth it. Were this guy down. He’s past his shelf life at AD to begin with. I don’t know where I stand as a fan as long as this stain continues to bleed us out. I’m definitely not traveling or going out of my way to watch a game in any sport. Until UK decides to uphold our standards of tradition I will be on the sidelines. By far the worst thing to happen to UK basketball has been Mitch Barnhart and the fb team hasn’t been good enough for an offset. It’s not like they are playing in NY6 bowls. It’s a top 35 program and falling especially with the new sec. The commitment to win in hoops has to be sustained. Barney needs to go. On his own. Or let’s get the pitchforks

I’m definitely not traveling or going out of my way to watch a game in any sport. Until UK decides to uphold our standards of tradition I will be on the sidelines.
You live in Central America my friend!!

When, pray tell, was your last visit to a home UK event?

Your going to “[w] ere this guy down?”

I hope you don’t “wear” much UK paraphernalia wherever you are coaching soccer: those “UK” garments are reflective of a higher educational institution.

Last edited:

I hope you don’t “wear” much UK paraphernalia wherever you are coaching soccer: those “UK” garments are reflective of a higher educational institution.
I have a house in Lexington dickweed and own season tickets to fb have plenty of access to bb. You don’t know me dude so don’t pretend by putting me down. You think this is a joke. You’re the joke here. You care about fb and that’s it. So spare me.

• Haha
Reactions: CaptainBoogerBuns

Oops.

• Haha
Reactions: CaptainBoogerBuns
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT