ADVERTISEMENT

Big Brother 25

Cirie and Felicia also dismiss BJ like she is a nobody. I am not a fan of her at all but she has accomplished more than both of them combined. She is the ultimate floater but winning two HOH's deserves some type of credit. They give her zero.

I did laugh when Cirie made the comment about BJ being pissed about the lack of candy in her bag. That was good.

You have to give it to Jag and Matt. They surrounded themselves with people they think they can knock out the final few weeks and so far they have done just that. It will be interesting to see if Bowie Jane is loyal to them this week or if she puts them both up for eviction guaranteeing one of them goes to jury.

If BJ were to win, I wouldnt be mad about it. 3 HOH's is strong. I think Jag and Matt deserve it more with overall gameplay, but she could do it. I think her speech at the end if she makes it to final 2 will be a cluster but you never know.

Veto is the only thing that matters this week IIRC. She is safe but her choice to put on the block really doesnt matter.

Reactions: funKYcat75
I don't want her to win, but it would be hilarious to see Felicia win the Veto. They wouldn't know what to do.

Is Matt the only houseguest to ever gain weight in Big Brother?

I don't want her to win, but it would be hilarious to see Felicia win the Veto. They wouldn't know what to do.

Is Matt the only houseguest to ever gain weight in Big Brother?
There was a girl a few seasons ago that put on quite a bit and they made comments on her compared to her photo on the wall.

I guess it depends on what you value in a players game but Jag was the best player IMO. Matt was slightly better socially and honestly did a good job of not looking like a physical threat when being an athlete he obviously was. Jag on the other hand just won every Veto and controlled a lot of the game.

It would have been a travesty for anyone but Jag to win. Totally dominant once he was back in the house and Cameron was gone.

Also glad Cameron won some money.

Reactions: Creed Bratton
I agree on Cam. I hope he is the contestant they have on the Reindeer games version, which sounds stupid by the way. As much as CBS love Cirie I will be shocked if it isn't her or her son who is probably one of the worst players in BB history.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
Just watched. Happy Jag won. If Matt had a chance to win, his answers to the jury did no favors. He did not fair well there. Jag deserved to win and glad he took Matt to the finale.

Why was BJ so happy she was evicted? So weird.

Really happy for Cameron. He grew on me while others hated him. Outside looking in I guess.

Surprised CBS didn't do a 10 minute documentary on Izzy.

Reactions: Creed Bratton
How cringe was the ending scene with Brittney and the two other former players? Brittney still looks good. Her attitude would be fun in alot of ways....

Reactions: funKYcat75
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT