ADVERTISEMENT

Big Brother 25

All indications are Cam is done and I hate that.
I find it hard to believe that she will get rid of Cameron. I am hoping BB is just making it look that way and showing select conversations between the two of them. Surely BJ asked him straight up if he trusts her. Jag is turning into Cory. Getting involved with everyone and it could come back to bite him sooner than he thinks.

Reactions: Creed Bratton
I find it hard to believe that she will get rid of Cameron. I am hoping BB is just making it look that way and showing select conversations between the two of them. Surely BJ asked him straight up if he trusts her. Jag is turning into Cory. Getting involved with everyone and it could come back to bite him sooner than he thinks.
You are right about Jag. He is playing every side and it will either come back to bite him or get him to the end. Thing is you never know how the jury will vote. Some take it well and see back biting as game play and reward it while others take it personal and vote against you.

I think Cirie wins the whole thing. I never have liked Cameron.

The rest are floaters. This is the weirdest season, there really never was a strong competitors other than Cameron and Jared.

Why Bowie would not break up either Cory and America or Matt and Jag is beyond me. You are getting down to the final handful of people and you don't want to get blood on your hands? Targeting who those couples want taken out is an idiotic move IMO.

Why Bowie would not break up either Cory and America or Matt and Jag is beyond me. You are getting down to the final handful of people and you don't want to get blood on your hands? Targeting who those couples want taken out is an idiotic move IMO.
IMO, this is the way I see it going...in order of eviction

1. Cameron goes
2. Corie & America otb and Corie leaves.
3. America and Bowie otb - America leaves
4. Bowie Jane and Blue (Pawn) otb and Bowie leaves
5. Felicia & Cirie OTB - Felicia leaves
6. Blue
7. Matt
8. Jag & Cirie - Final 2

Cirie - Winner of BB25

1. Cameron goes
6. Blue
7. Matt
8. Jag & Cirie - Final 2

Cirie - Winner of BB25
No offense but I hope you are wrong. I am over the Cirie slobber fest. They act like she is the greatest Survivor player ever when in 4 attempts she has never finished higher than 3rd. She had a huge advantage by having her son secretly in the house. CBS also looked the other way when Jared made insensitive comments about people with learning disabilities despite saying they had a zero tolerance policy for hateful and insensitive comments when they booted Luke in week 1. They also had the stupid zombie thing to try and get him back in the house. It just seems like they have attempted everything they can to get her the win.

Reactions: BankerCat12
No offense but I hope you are wrong. I am over the Cirie slobber fest. They act like she is the greatest Survivor player ever when in 4 attempts she has never finished higher than 3rd. She had a huge advantage by having her son secretly in the house. CBS also looked the other way when Jared made insensitive comments about people with learning disabilities despite saying they had a zero tolerance policy for hateful and insensitive comments when they booted Luke in week 1. They also had the stupid zombie thing to try and get him back in the house. It just seems like they have attempted everything they can to get her the win.
Frankly, I don't care who wins. This season put me to sleep weeks ago.

This isn't the first time they have had family secretly in the house at the same time and was an advantage. Not so much for Michael and Jennifer, but it definitely helped the rest of them further their games, even if a little Dick & Danielle I think worked together once, their second time together, but he saved her ass a couple times.

Big Brother 5: Michael & Jennifer aka Nakomis (Brother & Sister)
Big Brother 5: Natalie and Adria (Twin Sisters)
Big Brother 8: Dick and Danielle (Father & Daughter)
Big Brother 13: Dick and Danielle (Father & Daughter)
Big Brother 17: Liz & Julia (Twin Sisters)
Big Brother 25: Cirie & Jared (Mother & Son)

Last edited:

1. Cameron goes
6. Blue
7. Matt
8. Jag & Cirie - Final 2

Cirie - Winner of BB25
Jag would get the following votes and win in a landslide

Matt
Cam
Corey
America
Bowie Jane

Cirie:

Felicia
Blue

Bowie Jane is an idiot. I think Cam would have taken her to the end if given the opportunity. Its smart to get Cam out but not for her game. I guess I am wanting Jag, Matt or Cory to win the game. They dont want Cirie, Felicia and BJ to the end b/c none of them would win.

Blue is annoying. Guuurrrl when talking about Cam.

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Bowie Jane is an idiot. I think Cam would have taken her to the end if given the opportunity. Its smart to get Cam out but not for her game. I guess I am wanting Jag, Matt or Cory to win the game. They dont want Cirie, Felicia and BJ to the end b/c none of them would win.

Blue is annoying. Guuurrrl when talking about Cam.

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office
I agree that she is very obnoxious.

I dont agree with Jag's decision at all. He should have targeted Cory and America. Although I will be very happy if Cirie leaves this week.

I dont agree with Jag's decision at all. He should have targeted Cory and America. Although I will be very happy if Cirie leaves this week.
I miss the days when the HOH went afterthreats and didn't play scared of what would happen next week. I also miss the days of the vote not being unanimous because you didn't want to go against the HOH's wishes.

I wonder how they can change the game if Cirie gets put on the block? If she makes the final two, might be the first time there are no physical comps.

Reactions: Creed Bratton
If Jag is smart he puts up Cory and America. Then, unless Blue or American lucks up and wins HOH and takes one of them out, they will probably run the table.

Cory is a prime example of why you don’t get into a show-mance. America literally did zero for him. He talked at the beginning of the show how he shouldn’t get into one. But, he did and now his show-mance is the reason he is gone.

Cory is a prime example of why you don’t get into a show-mance. America literally did zero for him. He talked at the beginning of the show how he shouldn’t get into one. But, he did and now his show-mance is the reason he is gone.
Yep she cost him the game for sure. I don't know why she got so upset that she got backdoored by Jag and Matt. They planned to do the same thing next week if they had won. They both got a little too comfortable in their games.

Yep she cost him the game for sure. I don't know why she got so upset that she got backdoored by Jag and Matt. They planned to do the same thing next week if they had won. They both got a little too comfortable in their games.
yeah she’s an idiot. I was going for them, but they started getting annoying really fast. You never ever should think you’re safe at any point.

Cory has the intelligence to respect the move. America doesn’t.

At this point in the game I don’t really care who wins. Only one I wouldn’t be happy with winning is America. She’s annoying.

I don’t get the appeal of Big Brother. This coming from someone that’s watched The Challenge for years.

Jag and Matt have surrounded themselves with people that they should be able to beat in most comps and the ones who might have a chance they have deals with. Now they could get blindsided but they are sitting in a good place in the game.

I don't understand why Jag is going after Blue? She hasn't really shown that she has it out for him. He is willing to leave America in the game when she will target him? He is also leaving Cirie in the game even after she has back stabbed him on multiple occasions. Seems like a bad decision to me but I guess we will see.

I think Jag is done for IF hes not HOH or the Veto winner. He and Matt are going to break up soon, I feel.
One episode I think they will turn on each other then the next they seem pretty loyal to go to the end together. I wouldn't want to sit next to Jag in the end.

That whole zombie week killed all the momentum and turned me off to the whole season. Haven't watched an episode since so as long as Bowie Jane doesn't win (has there been a less interesting person on this show) then who cares.

That whole zombie week killed all the momentum and turned me off to the whole season. Haven't watched an episode since so as long as Bowie Jane doesn't win (has there been a less interesting person on this show) then who cares.
I don't know man, Mecole was so boring she got about 30 seconds per episode.

Also, the fact that America, Cirie, and Felicia have said for a month now that they are going to go out and win the HOH or POV when they all suck at comps has been hilarious. It would have been a great drinking game though.

Reactions: funKYcat75
Jag has it as long as he wins HOH next week. He won’t lose another comp if he decides to go after Matt.

If it was me I would get rid of Cirie. If she floats around to the final 3 and lucks up and wins she may get enough votes to win it. It will all depend on if the houseguest vote for the best player or if their feelings are hurt and they vote with their hearts.

Cirie needs to go. She hasnt won anything and she had her son in the game. You dont deserve to win with the special help. Felicia has accomplished more than Cirie has. BJ still has played a very small part in the game but two HOH's and on no ones radar isnt too bad.

Kitty Kitty Purrr

Also this is Jag's game to lose. Even if he doesnt win HOH he can win the Veto to remove himself.

I like Matt but Jag deserves the win over him. Plus, is Riley a stage 5 clinger hanging with his mom after less than a month knowing him? Good for him though.

Cirie needs to go. She hasnt won anything and she had her son in the game. You dont deserve to win with the special help. Felicia has accomplished more than Cirie has. BJ still has played a very small part in the game but two HOH's and on no ones radar isnt too bad.

Kitty Kitty Purrr
Not just about winning comps though. Circie’s social game is very very good.

And it would still be just as good without having Jared there. IMO jared wasn’t even an advantage for her. He was so bad at the game, she was constantly having to clean up after him.

Ranking the remaining players chance to win I’d say it’s:

1. Jag
2. A tie between Matt and Cirie
3. Bowie Jane
4 Felicia

And I think the votes would be very very close for Cirie no matter who she sits next to. Unless Jag, Cirie, or Matt are sitting next to Bowie Jane or Felicia, I think it’ll be fairly close vote.

Not just about winning comps though. Circie’s social game is very very good.

And it would still be just as good without having Jared there. IMO jared wasn’t even an advantage for her. He was so bad at the game, she was constantly having to clean up after him.

Ranking the remaining players chance to win I’d say it’s:

1. Jag
2. A tie between Matt and Cirie
3. Bowie Jane
4 Felicia

And I think the votes would be very very close for Cirie no matter who she sits next to. Unless Jag, Cirie, or Matt are sitting next to Bowie Jane or Felicia, I think it’ll be fairly close vote.
Cirie social game is her strength but she has been exactly on BB just like she was on all of the seasons of Survivor. People keep her around to the end because they know they can get rid of her anytime they need to. If you look at the votes of the jury members the only votes Cirie would probably get against Matt or Jag would be possibly Felicia and Blue. I think Cam and Cory both recognize good game play and would vote Jag or Matt, America will do whatever Cory tells her to, unless they were the deciding vote to get rid of her and she was salty Bowie Jane would vote for Jag or Matt. The only wildcards would be if Kitty Kitty Purr would vote for her showmances mom and Felicia since she and Cirie have had a very strange relationship the whole game. At times they have worked together but it was almost begrudgingly.

According to the live feeds Cirie will be the one going to jury this week. Apparently Matt was open to her going and I guess he thinks if they get rid of her now it's on Jag and Bowie Janes hands since they were the ones to vote.

Reactions: DanCat17
Cirie social game is her strength but she has been exactly on BB just like she was on all of the seasons of Survivor. People keep her around to the end because they know they can get rid of her anytime they need to. If you look at the votes of the jury members the only votes Cirie would probably get against Matt or Jag would be possibly Felicia and Blue. I think Cam and Cory both recognize good game play and would vote Jag or Matt, America will do whatever Cory tells her to, unless they were the deciding vote to get rid of her and she was salty Bowie Jane would vote for Jag or Matt. The only wildcards would be if Kitty Kitty Purr would vote for her showmances mom and Felicia since she and Cirie have had a very strange relationship the whole game. At times they have worked together but it was almost begrudgingly.

According to the live feeds Cirie will be the one going to jury this week. Apparently Matt was open to her going and I guess he thinks if they get rid of her now it's on Jag and Bowie Janes hands since they were the ones to vote.
We will see. I’m not sure I agree about people keeping her around because they know they can get rid of her at any time. She was the ring leader of the group that controlled the house for a decent chunk of the season.

not surprised really by this. Jag knows Cirie is a threat that. No way Matt was going to convince them to keep her. I just wonder if Matt has been telling Cirie she is safe so he can claim he was told by BJ and Jag they would keep her and make them look like they are the ones who blindsided him and Cirie.

We will see. I’m not sure I agree about people keeping her around because they know they can get rid of her at any time. She was the ring leader of the group that controlled the house for a decent chunk of the season.

Houseguests were enamored with her since she has been on Survivor a few times. Her social game has been good but having your son in the game and only Blue and Izzy knowing this helped her tremendously. She was brought up early on getting her out but those three helped her game here. If people didnt know who she was and didnt have her son in on the game, she would already be gone.

Jag deserves to win and hoping he does. Matt wins outside the game with Riley.

Reactions: DanCat17
Houseguests were enamored with her since she has been on Survivor a few times. Her social game has been good but having your son in the game and only Blue and Izzy knowing this helped her tremendously. She was brought up early on getting her out but those three helped her game here. If people didnt know who she was and didnt have her son in on the game, she would already be gone.

Jag deserves to win and hoping he does. Matt wins outside the game with Riley.
Definitely agree with you there that people were star struck. Which does probably take away a bit on her social game. The blind trust they gave her over that was infuriating to watch.

I was totally against Cirie or Jared winning, but since Jared got evicted, I’ve definitely warmed up to Cirie. Jared was a complete dumbass who thought he was some BB beast. The ego was so annoying to watch.

Also agree that Jag deserves it. I wouldn’t mind Matt winning though. But you’re right, if he gets Riley outside of the house, then he is already winning.

I think the thing with Cirie that drives me nuts is how she acts like anyone who isn't loyal to her is the scum of the earth. She has done it with several people all while she was plotting to get them out with the latest being Jag.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT