ADVERTISEMENT

Big Brother 25

Cory proved himself in that episode. I didnt give him much of a chance as a player but he stood his ground. Might not translate into a win but he figured out that whole Cirie/Jared/Izzy relationship. Others would have folded with the way Jared was arguing but he wouldnt let it die.

Cannot stand Felicia. Get rid of Jared next week and her and Cirie are on an island. Keep Cirie to top 4 where she has always finished and then boot her.

Matt is not the smartest. He needs Jag going forward.

Hoping Cameron can make it through this week. The other side will need it for physical comps against Jared.

Believe Thursday is double eviction.

Reactions: Shadow1671
Jared definitely looked like an idiot in that argument. He would say one thing and turn around and say he didn't say it or that he didn't mean it. I think it opened everyone's eyes to the fact that those 3 were all at the center of every alliance.

You are right about Matt. He seems like he is clueless and runs straight to Cirie with any news he hears. He was her #5 at best and didn't have a clue.

Just re-stating this. He is my far the worst and most annoying player.
He is a terrible player and possibly even worse human being. He gets caught in lies and then turns it around to make the other person feel like it's their fault and he's been so offended. The house that he and Ciri have built is crumbling fast.

I'm not trying to pat myself on the back or anything, but I totally called the next two evictions. These guys are actually playing smart. I am semi-impressed. :)

I don't know about you guys, but if the battle back competition is simply between Cameron and Jared, I am team Cameron all the way.
110% team Cameron. I didn’t want to see him go mainly because of how bad Izzy hated him for absolutely no reason.

But now my hatred for Jared plus the look on Cirie and her allies faces if Cameron is brought back will be absolutely priceless.

If I had to choose my favorite right now, I’d go with Cory.

I don't know about you guys, but if the battle back competition is simply between Cameron and Jared, I am team Cameron all the way.
I agree with you but you have to see the handwriting on the wall that it will be Jared. They are wanting to make sure Ciri wins this game and she can't do it without Jared taking people out since she can't win anything herself. They set her up with her own son to start with, he then makes insensitive comments about people with learning disabilities and they never even mention it despite saying they have a zero tolerance policy against that stuff and now they are magically letting someone back in the game. You can just about guarantee that he will be the one to come back. I hope if he does they send him packing again.

Caught up with this weeks episodes last night. 1000% team Cameron. I wouldnt mind seeing him win the whole thing. Really impressed with Cory's play the last two weeks. I thought he was floating by but he is really starting to play. People are coming to him now for game play. Still want Jag to win but he needs to start earning his keep. He is floating by.

Even Felicia is calling out how fake Cirie and Jared have been. She is on an island now and Cirie is on her own island, unless Jared comes back and joins her.

Matt is clueless. I like him but damn.

CBS sucks and their "standards" are not even among the races. We all know who they want to win.

Really hate this “twist”. We go from a double eviction, to a normal eviction that just takes an entire week longer. Doesn’t make any sense.

I also will find it hard to watch if Jared wins and comes back. Can not stand him or his mom. Was happy to see Felicia go after them. It’s highly ironic what Cirie was arguing about towards Felicia Considering her entire game has been a lie.

Reactions: Creed Bratton
The way Cameron went out is the way you are supposed to do it. Jared even kept his head up and left with class. Izzy showed how immature she was and so happy she didnt even make the ability to go to the house and decide who gets to win. I am hoping she is completely ignored by Julie C at the finale but knowing CBS, they will put her in the running for the $25k award of most liked person.

Reactions: DanCat17
This season is showing me how old I'm getting cause I can't relate to most of it

Really hate this “twist”. We go from a double eviction, to a normal eviction that just takes an entire week longer. Doesn’t make any sense.

I also will find it hard to watch if Jared wins and comes back. Can not stand him or his mom. Was happy to see Felicia go after them. It’s highly ironic what Cirie was arguing about towards Felicia Considering her entire game has been a lie.
I agree that Cirie and Jared talking about how people were unloyal to them when they have stabbed everyone in the back the entire game is laughable. Talk about self delusion.

I agree that Cirie and Jared talking about how people were unloyal to them when they have stabbed everyone in the back the entire game is laughable. Talk about self delusion.
Yep. Sure Felicia lied and did say she'd rather have a final two with Jared. But that was nothing worse than what they have done to nearly every single person in the house.

Part of the game. But don't act holier than thou when someone does it back to you.

Will we find out what the challenge is going to be prior to who wins the contest or will it be based on who wins the contest? #conspiracy

Will we find out what the challenge is going to be prior to who wins the contest or will it be based on who wins the contest? #conspiracy
I thought I remembered reading or hearing it was going to be a puzzle. But not 100& sure.

Like you are hinting at, they will probably rig it and do a challenge that plays into Jared's strengths if he is the one competing.

Reactions: BankerCat12
I thought I remembered reading or hearing it was going to be a puzzle. But not 100& sure.

Like you are hinting at, they will probably rig it and do a challenge that plays into Jared's strengths if he is the one competing.
Or rig it so there is no way Cam can win if he decided to be the one to compete. If Cam is the one who comes back I will be like Clark Griswold.....

8d3571cd-c2f2-4128-8619-419b3eed46e6_text.gif

• Haha
Blue knows about Jared and Cirie as well right? If so, when does she use that for her game play? If Jared comes back and keeps acting like he is since she didnt tell him right away he was the one being evicted, I would tell him peace and blow up their game. Felicia is going to be pissed that Cirie didnt tell her. Once Jared is out, Cirie is done.

Is America DTF with Cory and hes scared?

Blue knows about Jared and Cirie as well right? If so, when does she use that for her game play? If Jared comes back and keeps acting like he is since she didnt tell him right away he was the one being evicted, I would tell him peace and blow up their game. Felicia is going to be pissed that Cirie didnt tell her. Once Jared is out, Cirie is done.

Yeah if Jared doesn't come back Cirie is next because she is terrible at comps and everyone will be gunning to get her out except for maybe Mecole and she is just as bad at comps as Cirie is. Matt might not target her since he still thinks she is his ride or die...poor guy. 😂

Jared definitely told blue about their secret. She talks such a big game acting like she is such a big game player. But it’s all talk. I don’t think she will spill the beans. Every time Jared gaslights her, she runs back to his defense with the excuse that she needs him for her game.

Not a fan of them delaying the decision on who is on the chopping block until Thursday. I dont watch the live feeds so I assume its known now. Cameron should keep it the same and he now has a big competitor besides him in the house with Cory. It feels like people are getting annoyed with Cory/America so go after him next time you win HOH. Get Felicia out. he is correct...she will not vote for him.

I think Cameron is out next week. Too dangerous to keep him around.

Felicia or Mecole aren’t fans of him
Cory and America don’t trust/need him.
Jag and Matt would be smart to stay with him, but when push comes to shove they’ll probably side with Cormerica
Bowie, who cares.

Next veto should be a brain competition which Cory should be able to win.

Unless there’s a twist, Cam is out. Shame, because he’s the best player in a while.

I think Cameron is out next week. Too dangerous to keep him around.

Felicia or Mecole aren’t fans of him
Cory and America don’t trust/need him.
Jag and Matt would be smart to stay with him, but when push comes to shove they’ll probably side with Cormerica
Bowie, who cares.

Next veto should be a brain competition which Cory should be able to win.

Unless there’s a twist, Cam is out. Shame, because he’s the best player in a while.
Yeah unless he wins the power of veto he is probably gone next week.

Also, MeMe is gone and will the viewing audience even know she is gone? Other than casting her vote she got about 30 seconds of airtime per episode. 🤣

Felicia. "Do you think I blew up my game?"

Cameron. "What game?"

Felicia was murdered on live TV and CBS didn't kick out Cam. I am shocked.

Reactions: funKYcat75
BJ (def does not give these) has to be an attorney is some fairy tale world. I just dont see it.

I am team Cam and Jag would be next.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT