ADVERTISEMENT

Big Brother 25

Creed Bratton

All-American
May 31, 2018
Lex Town
Has anyone been watching? It's been a pretty boring season so far and in their quest to be inclusive they have managed to only have 2 decent looking chicks which was the main reason to watch the show to start with. 😂

Also, why bring in Cirie from Survivor? She never finished higher than 3rd in her 3 seasons but yet they act like she is the greatest player ever.

I have been watching but close to tuning out. The "nethery region" is dumb and wish they would just play the game like they used to.

Doesnt make sense on Cirie. She is acting like she is the best player of all time as well. Not a fan of alot of people on the show.

I am bad with names and dont feel like looking it up but my favorite players so far are Reily, the swimmer from LSU and the Arab (he's my favorite right now.)

Reactions: Creed Bratton
I have been watching but close to tuning out. The "nethery region" is dumb and wish they would just play the game like they used to.

Doesnt make sense on Cirie. She is acting like she is the best player of all time as well. Not a fan of alot of people on the show.

I am bad with names and dont feel like looking it up but my favorite players so far are Reily, the swimmer from LSU and the Arab (he's my favorite right now.)
I would punch Hisam in the face if I was in the house. He is the most obnoxious and condescending player they've had in a while. I also agree about the nether region Demogorgon theme is stupid.

Reactions: funKYcat75
I would punch Hisam in the face if I was in the house. He is the most obnoxious and condescending player they've had in a while. I also agree about the nether region Demogorgon theme is stupid.
Yeah Hisam wanting to play a moral game will lose asap. His laugh is super annoying as well. He needs to remember his HOH only this week and does not have this the entire game. I completely understand his reasoning on who he put up but is WAY too serious at this point in the game.

Dont care for Izzy. She put a target on her with Reily coming at her like that.

Cirie's son...I like him but is he going to play like a B the entire game? Hoping the relationship is outed soon.

Forgot about the good ol boy with the fro....I like him as well so far.

I actually gave up on Big Brother last year and haven't regretted it for a second. I loved the first few seasons but was only hate watching by the end

America is dope.
Reilly, or however she spells it, is pretty nice too.
Mecole, also dope when she’s all made up.

Hisim, mad annoying.
Jared seems like the most normal person in the house. Probably not good for him.
Jag’s a cool guy. Sikhs in general are cool.

The rest of them are just noise right now.

Reactions: Creed Bratton
Wife and I have been watching. I always find it hard to get into the show for the first couple of weeks. Everyone is timid and afraid to make a big moves or show themselves as a strong competitor. So everything always starts slow.

I will agree with you that Hisam is a condescending douche bag. Unfortunately I think he will make it far.

Apparently Felicia won HOH last night so that may or may not mean Hisam will get backdoored since she will do whatever Cirie says to do.

Could Matt only use the power last night? Seems like a waste, if not.

America and Cory, Jared and Blue, getting it on. What’s next? Izzy and Red.

Bowie Jane smiles all the damn time. That must be annoying.

Gotta get Felicia and Cirie out of the house if anyone else wants to win.

I bet Cameron is pissed about the power.

I believe he could have used it next week as well.

Still like Jag and Matt the best. Wed could be entertaining b/c I think some things are going to be come out and some alliances could be done.

Felicia needs to go. Cirie is good but even she now believes she is some wonder star. The fact she teared up saying her son is now a special player did it for me. Wish Matt didnt trust her so much. I doubt he does going forward.

Could Matt only use the power last night? Seems like a waste, if not.

America and Cory, Jared and Blue, getting it on. What’s next? Izzy and Red.

Gotta get Felicia and Cirie out of the house if anyone else wants to win.

I bet Cameron is pissed about the power.
I don't think Izzy swings that way.

Also, apparently fans are in an uproar because on the live feeds Jared was caught referring to America as "retarded" and to this point BB has done nothing to him. What has fans upset seems to be because other contestants, even this season, have been ejected from the game for insensitive/racial/homophobic slurs but he hasn't. He apparently even admitted later that he "slipped up" and still crickets from CBS or BB.

This is just simple curiosity. Why would someone that smiles all the time be annoying? I would much prefer to be around people that are smiling and seem happy than to be around people that always seem unpleasant and/or are grumpy all the time.

Is it like a you don't believe them thing or something?

Just watched the episode. Growing up, I heard a lot of "country" sayings. It's raining like pouring piss out of a boot, for example. He's as crazy as a jacked off hyena. I am still not sure what that one means. LOL However, I have never before heard, "That would make about as much sense as wiping before you poop." That's hilarious.

Finally got caught up from being on vacation. Jared is such a moron. Dude has the biggest advantage in BB history, and he is on track to completely piss it away. If I were his mom, I’d be targeting him. He will ruin both of their games if blue slips up or tells someone else.

So there have been 2 episodes since Jared's slur and not only has Big Brother and CBS not ejected him from the game but they showed the conversation with Cory where he made the comment and they conveniently cut it out. I guess it goes to show that CBS's no tolerance policy on offensive/insensitive language and slurs is BS.

I have to shake my head at how terrible some of these players are. It is obvious to everyone in the house that Ciri, Izzy and Felicia are running the house and instead of targeting them they all want to work with them? For a bunch of "superfans" they apparently don't realize you get out strong players and break up tight alliances not clamor to work with them so they can dump you to the wayside when they are finished with you.

So there have been 2 episodes since Jared's slur and not only has Big Brother and CBS not ejected him from the game but they showed the conversation with Cory where he made the comment and they conveniently cut it out. I guess it goes to show that CBS's no tolerance policy on offensive/insensitive language and slurs is BS.

I have to shake my head at how terrible some of these players are. It is obvious to everyone in the house that Ciri, Izzy and Felicia are running the house and instead of targeting them they all want to work with them? For a bunch of "superfans" they apparently don't realize you get out strong players and break up tight alliances not clamor to work with them so they can dump you to the wayside when they are finished with you.
It is kinda wild how that group is running the house. You got the two old people and the overweight lesbian controlling everything. Definitely a different season than usual.

I agree with what Izzy said in an earlier episode. They are the typical underdogs. Forgotten about contestants who are there and are always used to further a much stronger house guests game. Then dumped once they are not needed anymore. BUT, this season they are the ones running things. I’m kinda here for it tbh.

The looks on everyones faces when Cam won HOH last night was priceless. The fact they wouldn't even fake being happy shows that he is in the house alone. I hope he targets Cirie, Jared and Izzy but he will do something stupid and go after Bowie or Jag.

Reactions: funKYcat75
If Izzy is smart (questionable) she needs to start making her own moves. Her tidbit of knowledge gets less important by the week. She's going to mess around until the end and Felicia, Cirie, and Jared, arent going to care that she knows about their relationship. Do you all think Felicia knows?

If Izzy is smart (questionable) she needs to start making her own moves. Her tidbit of knowledge gets less important by the week. She's going to mess around until the end and Felicia, Cirie, and Jared, arent going to care that she knows about their relationship. Do you all think Felicia knows?
I don't think she does and you are correct about Izzy. The numbers to go against Cirie, Felicia and Jared are dwindling quickly and this bunch are to naïve to see it.

If Izzy or Felicia win, it sounds like he is going to put up Cirie. I have to think Jared is in play as well considering he put him up last week. I cant stand Izzy but hope she makes a game play and he puts up Jared if he can. If he tells the house they have been playing as a tandem, Cirie will be gone soon after. Izzy and Felicia without Cirie are non-threats.

Glad Matt is upset with Felicia kicking him out of the room. What a weird play on her part, acting like she is some big time player and telling BJ to put her big girl pants on. She looked like a deer in headlights when she was put up last night.

Man, my support for the “underdogs” was short lived. The way they made me totally start rooting for Cameron(who I did not like) in one short episode lol.

Loved the look on their sorry faces when he won that HOH. Feels like Cameron needs to get some people together and form his own alliance now that Cirie, Felicia, and Izzy are pretty blatantly showing people where they stand.

An alliance with Cameron, Bowie Jane, Jag, Matt, America, and Cory could do some damage and would probably very quickly become the dominating alliance in the house.

Also, is Jared the dumbest BB contestant in history? Him lying to Jag telling him he had the power to save him when Jag already knew it was Matt who had it was top tier dumbassery. Dude has the biggest advantage ever given to a BB contestant and seems like he is doing everything he can to blow it up.

I also hate how Red took Jared’s lie about Cameron throwing him under the bus as fact without even having a convoy with Cameron. Red messed up talking about wanting to have that conversation with Cameron. Should have kept that to himself.

Last edited:
Man, my support for the “underdogs” was short lived. The way they made me totally start rooting for Cameron(who I did not like) in one short episode lol.

Loved the look on their sorry faces when he won that HOH. Feels like Cameron needs to get some people together and form his own alliance now that Cirie, Felicia, and Izzy are pretty blatantly showing people where they stand.

An alliance with Cameron, Bowie Jane, Jag, Matt, America, and Cory could do some damage and would probably very quickly become the dominating alliance in the house.

Also, is Jared the dumbest BB contestant in history? Him lying to Jag telling him he had the power to save him when Jag already knew it was Matt who had it was top tier dumbassery. Dude has the biggest advantage ever given to a BB contestant and seems like he is doing everything he can to blow it up.

I also hate how Red took Jared’s lie about Cameron throwing him under the bus as fact without even having a convoy with Cameron. Red messed up talking about wanting to have that conversation with Cameron. Should have kept that to himself.
I would have to think Jag discloses the Jared convo to Matt and Cameron asap if he has not already. Take Jared out and leave those 3 on their own island hating life. Slow game death to all three of them.

I read that Izzy said on the live feeds that if she won the Veto she would leave them the same so Cam wouldn't nominate Cirie.

Paul Rudd Wtf GIF by NETFLIX

I read that Izzy said on the live feeds that if she won the Veto she would leave them the same so Cam wouldn't nominate Cirie.

So she is never going to give up that info on Cirie and Jared. Unless she is on the block and needs to stay.

Still confused on how Cory landed America.

Izzy is complete moron. She might have been the third most powerful person in the house with the knowledge of Cirie and Jared and she was too much of a coward to use it.

Also, hilarious she thought she even had a chance at winning the veto. But then to vowel to leave yourself on the block is just next level stupid.

But, Cam was right in his nom speech. Izzy been way too comfortable throughout this game. Very very happy to see her ass walk out the door. It was highly hypocritical to say Cory disappointed her the most considering she screwed him ofer at every opportunity. Shit catches up to you in BB. you better be ready to fix things before they blow up.

It will be very interesting to see how things go from this point forward. This is one of those rare seasons where there doesn't appear to be a clear cut dominant alliance.
It seems to me like after Jared's HOH reign where someone other than Felicia, him or Cirie go home, it could be wide open. Even though Cirie was kinda running things, Jared is the comp beast. I would expect Cameron to go this week unless he wins the veto, and then if the rest of the house was smart, they would get rid of Jared, assuming he doesn't win the veto. Once you get rid of those two, the game is wide open. Cirie and Felicia basically have no shot of winning any type of challenge unless maybe it comes down to some type of memory or math challenge.

Last edited:
Izzy went out the sore loser we all know she would. She got caught in all of her and Cirie's lies and it caught up with her. Julies comments at the end, "it was a real pleasure watching you play this game and Godspeed to you." I guess if you are not straight and have something to offer that is different, you are a CBS/BB executive fan favorite.

America is turning out to be a good player. Working behind the scenes to get Cory to blow the game up. If her and Cameron could team up, they would be a strong duo. If Matt and Jag would join them, they could run the house until the end.

Felicia....how long does she stay on the wall? Hoping she goes soon as shes not a strong player but that might keep her in for awhile. Literally a non-threat on all levels.

Izzy went out the sore loser we all know she would. She got caught in all of her and Cirie's lies and it caught up with her. Julies comments at the end, "it was a real pleasure watching you play this game and Godspeed to you." I guess if you are not straight and have something to offer that is different, you are a CBS/BB executive fan favorite.
First things first, God bless you for spelling "loser" correctly. :)

That being said, I have a certain amount of respect for Izzy. Have you ever told a secret to someone and made them promise to never tell it to anyone no matter what? How many times did they honor that promise? Honest question. Your experience may be very different from mine. Most of the time, in my experience, the secret got out.

I respect that Izzy kept the secret to herself and didn't use it against Cirie and Jared. Was it a smart move? F no. But it's nice to see someone honor their promises, especially in a situation like Big Brother. Maybe it's just me.

It seems pretty obvious to me that CBS is trying to set Cirie up to win something. They have made her up to be the greatest reality gameshow player ever despite never finishing better than 3rd and they want her to win something so desperately that they put her in the house with her son to try to get that done.

First things first, God bless you for spelling "loser" correctly. :)

That being said, I have a certain amount of respect for Izzy. Have you ever told a secret to someone and made them promise to never tell it to anyone no matter what? How many times did they honor that promise? Honest question. Your experience may be very different from mine. Most of the time, in my experience, the secret got out.

I respect that Izzy kept the secret to herself and didn't use it against Cirie and Jared. Was it a smart move? F no. But it's nice to see someone honor their promises, especially in a situation like Big Brother. Maybe it's just me.
I understand what you are saying and agree with you in real life. This is a game though and she was dumb not to use that info. Her not taking herself off if she won HOH to keep Cirie off the block was even dumber. At the end of the day she was not even Cirie's #2 in the house with Jared in there. Gotta use the info you have to better yourself. She failed miserably.

Until I see the one short interview snippet or see her in the background I forget the Mecole is even on the show. Has there been someone with less of a role/impact on the BB game than her? I get flying under the radar but man she is almost non existent on the episodes.

Jared was going in so many circles on last nights episode I'm not even sure he knew what he said or didn't say. That boy better win everything from this point on or he is gone.

Reactions: Shadow1671
Jared was going in so many circles on last nights episode I'm not even sure he knew what he said or didn't say. That boy better win everything from this point on or he is gone.
Yeah Jared is a complete moron. If it weren’t for mommy, he wouldn’t be in the house anymore. But he is still struggling despite having one of the biggest advantages in BB history.

He could be sitting in the drivers seat if it weren’t for his horrendous social game. He’s hands down one of the strongest physical wise in the game and that obviously translates in most of the challenges.

As long as his mom, Felicia, or blue don’t win HOH next week, don’t see how he won’t be a target.

Until I see the one short interview snippet or see her in the background I forget the Mecole is even on the show. Has there been someone with less of a role/impact on the BB game than her? I get flying under the radar but man she is almost non existent on the episodes.
Every episode I forget about her

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT